Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Offseason Needs

Offseason Needs

What are your top position needs for the team that you would like to see addressed? My top 3 would be LT, CB, and DT with G and WR following

Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
    What are your top position needs for the team that you would like to see addressed? My top 3 would be LT, CB, and DT with G and WR following
    We need more at ilb maybe a speedy backer

LT and CB are the obvious and depending on what happens Simmons S might be pretty high as well. DT, G and WR I think could be filled via draft but we can't count out QB being a high draft target either. I would like to think Lock will be given a chance but Elway might just "keep swinging"

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
    Impact top 10 worthy at LT, CB or WR.

If Devonta Smith is available with our first 3rd round pick, I would be ecstatic. I know we already have our crafty route running, catch-everything guy in DaeSean Hamilton BUT Smith is just so good. My goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    If Devonta Smith is available with our first 3rd round pick, I would be ecstatic. I know we already have our crafty route running, catch-everything guy in DaeSean Hamilton BUT Smith is just so good. My goodness.
    Hamilton might as well not even be on the field, hes been a complete non factor

We need a qb...but I'm willing to hold off till next year.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Hamilton might as well not even be on the field, he’s been a complete non factor
    I disagree, Hamilton has done everything asked of him. He's run routes to open up underneath receivers, blocked his assignments, and even getting open (see the KC game). I just feel like targets haven't come his way nor has the playcalling been tailored him to get the ball easily. Yes, his drop in the season opener was bad. But he's such a valuable cog in this offense, and even Scangarello has acknowledged it. Hamilton's time is coming.

https://twitter.com/ByJonHeath/statu...03420835418113
    2014 Adopt-A-Bronco: #43 T.J. WARD & #38 QUINTON CARTER
    2013 Adopt-A-Bronco: #25 CHRIS HARRIS

It certainly looks like Lock is the real deal so this question is pretty open ended at the moment. With a QB in place the direction with the 1st pick can certainly just be BPA??? I would like to think that LT, CB or even WR would be the target

Looks like we might be drafting 10-15. I would take the best LT available and then jump back into the 1st and draft best O-lineman available. Protect Lock, I think he might turn into a franchise player.

If we can't get Thomas at OT, Jedrick Wills would be a good option. I still like idea of getting an OT and trying Bolles at RG but I bet that never happens.
    Tyler Biadasz is someone I would like get in round 2 at OC.
    Solomon Kindley may be the guy to get for Oline in this draft though.

Prince Tega Wanagho!!!!!! In the 2nd would be a perfect prospect for Munch!
    I need more Oline, please and thank you

OT, WR and BPA on D.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    OT, WR and BPA on D.
    i'd add a beefcake(330 pounder+) with some pass rush upside at NT or DE, a Speed ILB who excels in covering HB out of the backfield, and a CB maybe number 1 maybe some one on our roster can step up to be a Number 1 cb, we need more Depth and talent at the position regardless.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    i'd add a beefcake(330 pounder+) with some pass rush upside at NT or DE, a Speed ILB who excels in covering HB out of the backfield, and a CB maybe number 1 maybe some one on our roster can step up to be a Number 1 cb, we need more Depth and talent at the position regardless.
    Interesting ideas! I must be honest, I am sort of locked on OT and WR, but not totally. OT for sure! I have to be honest, I am not fully conversant on D at this point. I do like WR, because I can't imagine how potent we will be with Lock, Lindsay, Sutton, Freeman, Risner, Fant (if he continues to play this well)….and another stud WR! We're set!

But if we were to say who we'd go for beyond the first 2 picks, I'd love BPA on D for the next 3 or 4 picks, unless we mix in another Oliner.