Going to Vikings Game?

First time poster here. Been a Broncos fan since early 80s, and am now stuck in MN. I have been to the last two Bronco games played in MN the first a depressing loss with an incredible Randy Moss play to end the first half, and the second being an AWESOME Tebow comeback.

I am now taking my 3 boys to the upcoming Vikings game. We will all be decked out in orange/blue Jerseys (Elway, T. Davis, Tebow, Sanders, Generic) with my 8 year old wearing one of his many Packer hats (sigh).

Anyone else from this board going to the game? Am really hoping for a win, will be GREAT to talk smack to my MN friends.

Kent

Nope. Going to the Bills game though. G/L

Yes, Will be the first time I've attended game in new stadium(actually first time I've attended a Vikes game). I have toured the stadium tho. It's quite nice.

I'm not so lucky as I'll have two boys with me wearing purple(one may wear his orange hat with it...) We'll see how the Skol chant goes...

I do expect a lot of of orange, as I see this game, Raiders, and Green Bay as the games the season ticket holders can get a chunk of their nut back

I will be going, can't wait to see Lindsay and Sutton gash that defense!!!

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by DenBRO7 View Post
    First time poster here. Been a Broncos fan since early 80s, and am now stuck in MN. I have been to the last two Bronco games played in MN the first a depressing loss with an incredible Randy Moss play to end the first half, and the second being an AWESOME Tebow comeback.

I am now taking my 3 boys to the upcoming Vikings game. We will all be decked out in orange/blue Jerseys (Elway, T. Davis, Tebow, Sanders, Generic) with my 8 year old wearing one of his many Packer hats (sigh).

Anyone else from this board going to the game? Am really hoping for a win, will be GREAT to talk smack to my MN friends.

Kent
    So tell me / us about your experience. Must have been an awesome first half......Did you get any problems from Vikings fans ? Taking my daughter to Buffalo next week, and slightly concerned about the beer drinking fools here in NY.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    So tell me / us about your experience. Must have been an awesome first half......Did you get any problems from Vikings fans ? Taking my daughter to Buffalo next week, and slightly concerned about the beer drinking fools here in NY.
    I've been to Baltimore and DC for Broncos games. I've never had any problems. I don't talk smack to them and they leave me alone.

Have fun!

There is someone else going to that game:

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...-Buffalo-11-24
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "