Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Will You Be Renewing Your Season Tickets?

Four straight non playoff years. Empty seats at recent home games. For ticket holders, will you be renewing your seats?

It does appear that some apathy is setting in. And I hope Elway doesn't react by doing anything crazy.

If I had them , yes

My Grandfather (season ticket holder since day 1) would rise up from the dead and cut me in my sleep if I let them go. So, yes.

Season tickets are a thing you wait years and years and years to get... I signed up in '08 and I'm still not even close as far as I know... They're not something you just give up unless you absolutely have to, and even then you explore every option you have.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

I hope not!! i am up to 2500 on the wait list! was at 5700 last year

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    I hope not!! i am up to 2500 on the wait list! was at 5700 last year
    Lol getting there haha

Season tickets I'd probably not give up given the wait to get back on them. I would however be perfectly fine selling this years tickets to away fans.

A buddy and I decided not to spend anymore money on the Broncos until the ownership and Elway garbage is dealt with which unfortunately means we're ending a streak of 10 years in a row of attending a game together. I'm sure it doesn't sound all that impressive but I live in SC.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylan View Post
    Season tickets I'd probably not give up given the wait to get back on them. I would however be perfectly fine selling this years tickets to away fans.

A buddy and I decided not to spend anymore money on the Broncos until the ownership and Elway garbage is dealt with which unfortunately means we're ending a streak of 10 years in a row of attending a game together. I'm sure it doesn't sound all that impressive but I live in SC.
    Cool. The team doesn't do well for a few years so you would sell your tickets to opposing fans. Awesome. Thankfully they have things in place to revoke season tickets from someone that would execute that plan.

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    Cool. The team doesn't do well for a few years so you would sell your tickets to opposing fans. Awesome. Thankfully they have things in place to revoke season tickets from someone that would execute that plan.
    I don't think there's anything wrong with making a point if the team continues to put out a terrible product. Whether it's empty seats or giving up the home field advantage, the current pseudo-ownership-bros-club needs to get the message.

I don't think there's anything wrong with making a point if the team continues to put out a terrible product. Whether it's empty seats or giving up the home field advantage, the current pseudo-ownership-bros-club needs to get the message.
    The Broncos have a 10+ year waiting list for people to buy season tickets. Your "protest" is not going to do anything. Even if it's a hypothetical, selling tickets to the opposing teams fans is never the answer. So tired of seeing fans from other teams increase in numbers the last few years, it's a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    ^^^^^Amen
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Well imo, when the team is going through rough spots, that's when they need their fans the most. I have no problem with everyone in the stands booing Garrett Bolles off the field to get a message across. But at the same time when you see improvement and effort from someone like AJ, Sutton and Simmons ( I may have been wrong about him), they could surely use some cheering. If these players are truly going to be the future here, I like would them to feel welcome in their own house. I would not want to play for a team long term whose fans constantly sold out to the opponents when things got tough.
    Last edited by FL BRONCO; 11-11-2019 at 06:46 PM.

It's amazing to me that questions like this are even asked!!! If I lived in the area and had season tickets I'd go to as many games as possible regardless of team standing and if I couldn't go I'd make sure they went to other BRONCO FANS

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    It's amazing to me that questions like this are even asked!!! If I lived in the area and had season tickets I'd go to as many games as possible regardless of team standing and if I couldn't go I'd make sure they went to other BRONCO FANS
    Heck yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Gotta spread it....