Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Disney +, what are you watching?

New service launched today. Iím prepaid through 3 years though I missed where they were offering Verizon unlimited data users 1 year free.

Iím mostly excited about some of the theatrical releases from this year though a couple are not loaded yet.

Also plan to get my boys into some of the 90ís tv shows like Darkwing Duck and Xmen.

There isnít quite as much content as I expected day one but a few things have been added today that werenít there when I searched 2-3 hours ago.

So what are you most excited about?

Star Wars Mandalorian!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

So the kids watched an episode of Timon and Pumba and an episode of X-Men. They also watched the steamboat willie episode from a century ago.

Wife and I watched lady and the tramp which wasnít too bad. But better as not a theatrical release.

I realized that Mandalorian I guess is only going to be one episode weekly not binge ability?

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    So the kids watched an episode of Timon and Pumba and an episode of X-Men. They also watched the steamboat willie episode from a century ago.

Wife and I watched lady and the tramp which wasn’t too bad. But better as not a theatrical release.

I realized that Mandalorian I guess is only going to be one episode weekly not binge ability?
    Sounds like these streaming services are more and more going to the weekly release line that because they found it works better. Prevents mass bingeing of the show and have outlasting talk about it for a week and than have it kind of fall to the wayside.

With the weekly you get the weekly talk and another episode plus you can space your content easier. DC Universe has done this and usually once one show ends another is starting up to keep people subscribed.

I believe HBO max will be doing the same thing in may with their shows also. I will probably grab Disney+ here in the near future than HBO max. So many streaming services might have to start cutting some lol.
    Last edited by #87Birdman; 11-12-2019 at 10:28 PM.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Sounds like these streaming services are more and more going to the weekly release line that because they found it works better. Prevents mass bingeing of the show and have outlasting talk about it for a week and than have it kind of fall to the wayside.

With the weekly you get the weekly talk and another episode plus you can space your content easier. DC Universe has done this and usually once one show ends another is starting up to keep people subscribed.

I believe HBO max will be doing the same thing in may with their shows also. I will probably grab Disney+ here in the near future than HBO max. So many streaming services might have to start cutting some lol.
    I would still do the binge and then cut. Just wait until the show is done airing to sign up and binge and cut and move to another service.

In 10 seasons of Shameless Iíve never paid for Showtime for months at a time.

New service launched today. I’m prepaid through 3 years though I missed where they were offering Verizon unlimited data users 1 year free.

I’m mostly excited about some of the theatrical releases from this year though a couple are not loaded yet.

Also plan to get my boys into some of the 90’s tv shows like Darkwing Duck and Xmen.

There isn’t quite as much content as I expected day one but a few things have been added today that weren’t there when I searched 2-3 hours ago.

So what are you most excited about?
    From what i read about the verizon deal is call them them, you still get the year free then your 3 year will start after that .

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Watched Jeff Goldbloom, and the Mandalorian. Both were good. Im excited they have every Spidey cartoon already available.

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Wasnít a huge fan of the first episode of the mandalorian. The end was intriguing but the episode felt pretty generic from the get go.

Hope it picks up and gets better.

Chapter 2 is up so i guess itíll be a little faster than a week between episodes.

Chapter 2 is up so i guess it’ll be a little faster than a week between episodes.
    Might just be a Friday release schedule

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Might just be a Friday release schedule
    Here's the release schedule

The Mandalorian episode 1: Tuesday, November 12
    The Mandalorian episode 2: Friday, November 15
    The Mandalorian episode 3: Friday, November 22
    The Mandalorian episode 4: Friday, November 29
    The Mandalorian episode 5: Friday, December 6
    The Mandalorian episode 6: Friday, December 13
    The Mandalorian episode 7: Wednesday, December 18
    The Mandalorian episode 8 (season finale): Friday, December 27

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Here's the release schedule

The Mandalorian episode 1: Tuesday, November 12
    The Mandalorian episode 2: Friday, November 15
    The Mandalorian episode 3: Friday, November 22
    The Mandalorian episode 4: Friday, November 29
    The Mandalorian episode 5: Friday, December 6
    The Mandalorian episode 6: Friday, December 13
    The Mandalorian episode 7: Wednesday, December 18
    The Mandalorian episode 8 (season finale): Friday, December 27
    Ok guess I was wrong. Iíll probably wait to give it a shot until I can binge it all at once.

Ok guess I was wrong. Iíll probably wait to give it a shot until I can binge it all at once.
    I'm going to wait until after Thanksgiving to start. I like how they're giving episode 7 a Wednesday date as to not interefere with the Movie release that week.

I'm not waiting to binge The Mandalorian, no friggin' way! First two episodes are both great!!
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Watched Born in China last night. Very good wildlife documentary. John Krasinski was a good narrator.

Kids are watching Duck Tales the movie this morning. The nostalgia part of the app hasnít gotten old yet.