Trade up for Andrew Thomas

If we can move up to grab this kid with out giving up a first next year I think we should do it expecially if wirfs doesn't declear he is way better then any lt in this draft. I feel if we can get Thomas then keeping a 3rd or 4th and grabbing Jon Runyan that alone would do huge things to repair our oline

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    If we can move up to grab this kid with out giving up a first next year I think we should do it expecially if wirfs doesn't declear he is way better then any lt in this draft. I feel if we can get Thomas then keeping a 3rd or 4th and grabbing Jon Runyan that alone would do huge things to repair our oline
    Right now the Redskins, Jets, Browns, and Tampa have a need for a LT. It is the Redskins primary need so as of now him making it past 2nd would be unlikley and if he did he might get past the Jets who need a pass rusher desperately. The only chance we have is honestly trading up to 1 or hoping the Redkins have a better season
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 11-12-2019 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    Right now the Redskins, Jets, Browns, and Tampa have a need for a LT. It is the Redskins primary need so as of now him making it past 2nd would be unlikley and if he did he might get past the Jets who need a pass rusher desperately. The only chance we have is honestly trading up to 1 or hoping the Redkins have a better season.
    Ya I guess that is more likely cause the skins probably won't go qb back to back in the first like off wants them to.

Ya I guess that is more likely cause the skins probably won't go qb back to back in the first like off wants them to.
    The other option would be taking a risk on raw talent like Austin Jackson or Prince Tega Wanogho. Prince has the best leg work and athleticism as far as I can tell of any LT but as I've said he is raw when it comes to run blocking. Austin is raw as well but has a high enough floor to be considered 1st round talent. Prince has been compared to Greg Little a few times.

Its not ideal but its not completely bleak

The other option would be taking a risk on raw talent like Austin Jackson or Prince Tega Wanogho. Prince has the best leg work and athleticism as far as I can tell of any LT but as I've said he is raw when it comes to run blocking. Austin is raw as well but has a high enough floor to be considered 1st round talent. Prince has been compared to Greg Little a few times.

Its not ideal but its not completely bleak
    The problem with that could he play and maybe not do the best but still improve cause 72 can't be the lt next year

The problem with that could he play and maybe not do the best but still improve cause 72 can't be the lt next year
    Prince is an upgrade in pass protection but I cannot say he would be at run blocking. Austin stands out in the Pac 12 and is a lot more balanced then Prince. I think he could be at the very least a slight upgrade overall, but I would like to see him against better talent.

Prince is an upgrade in pass protection but I cannot say he would be at run blocking. Austin stands out in the Pac 12 and is a lot more balanced then Prince. I think he could be at the very least a slight upgrade overall, but I would like to see him against better talent.
    what do you think of Samuel Comsi out of texas or Alex Leatherwood of bama?

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

what do you think of Samuel Comsi out of texas or Alex Leatherwood of bama?
    Leatherwood has been rotated in and out among different positions and it seems due to him being a bit top heavy from what I've seen. He has done well but has yet to face a real challenge.

Cosmi lacks the strength needed right now to succeed and will need to hit the weight room. Which for an O lineman can create more problems if they cannot handle the weight gain.

The problem I am seeing is that Teams picking above us with QB's are going to go Oline (probably)

Jets, Giants, Redskins right now are almost a lock to be looking there.

This might be a trade back Draft and pick up players with (shudders) potential at those positions.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    The problem I am seeing is that Teams picking above us with QB's are going to go Oline (probably)

Jets, Giants, Redskins right now are almost a lock to be looking there.

This might be a trade back Draft and pick up players with (shudders) potential at those positions.
    Tough to say, with the amount of QBs going in the 1st and certain defenders like Young, Okudah and Simmons it might not be that hard to trade up for him

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Tough to say, with the amount of QBs going in the 1st and certain defenders like Young, Okudah and Simmons it might not be that hard to trade up for him
    The owner of the skins wants Haskins to be the future. They will not draft a QB. They traded away the 2nd and there top need is LT. It is possible they wont get one but it would be foolish if they do not.