Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Kaepernick had he signed him would have been included in that list.

Kaps a joke... I'm amazed how many people act like he's actually a viable player. He was garbage when he left the league which is why no team wanted him. Now he's not played for years, is 32 and less mobile than previously and people think he's a viable option?

At 32 his mobility will be diminished, leaving him in a position where he will need to become more of a pocket passer...a guy who can't read defenses....

It amazes me that people can't see how dumb wanting Kap is...

He's a more mobile Joe flacco people...he's a crappy qb who got dragged to the Superbowl by an amazing team around him and some luck who has done nothing since that Superbowl.

Just say no to Colin Flacconick.
    Colin was on a team who was hot garbage. That was not his fault. They had 5-6 of their top guys leave that season. If your team is truly lacking talent then it stands to reason that your record will be horrid as well. Since you're wanting to use age and stats...the 49ers after picking 2nd in the draft they finished with a 6-10 record the following year.

Now I will not lie I agree that his play was poor his last season but to say that his level of play was so poor that he could not have played in the league...that is just ridiculous. I'd argue that even as of today Colin is a solid backup QB option for a team who could use a proven starter behind their current QB. Teams like Seattle, Carolina, Bills even the Cards.

Now should we sign Kap now....no. I do not believe that he fits our current direction but for those I mentioned before....he fits....as a backup for now.

I think...even as a backup there is the Tebow effect... there is too much spotlight on the backup when their job is to sit, and hold the clipboard...

Remember him getting the press conference when the Jets signed him as a backup? I mean, who give the backup QB a press conference? When the personality..or in this case, the story, is larger then the value as a backup.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    I think...even as a backup there is the Tebow effect... there is too much spotlight on the backup when their job is to sit, and hold the clipboard...

Remember him getting the press conference when the Jets signed him as a backup? I mean, who give the backup QB a press conference? When the personality..or in this case, the story, is larger then the value as a backup.
    Elway when he introduced Keenum? I digress.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Buahahha. Well done!
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Classic! Lol