Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Haha!! They could’ve just let Wilson run it in himself if that was the case.
    Yes I thought of this too

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I just looked up Denver's defensive stats and they are 4th best in the league overall!!!!

    4th against the pass, 16th against the run and 6th in points allowed. With Thielen out and Harris shadowing Diggs Fangio can put all resources in on stopping the run. If Denver can muster 20 points I think they have a chance to win
    Denver being 16th against the run vs a team that averages 160 yards rushing per game just may turn out to be a nightmare

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,226
    dvike27 Thanks for the Opportunity to be on your Pod Cast. I hope I did not let you Down Broncos Country !!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    2,044
    Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    dvike27 Thanks for the Opportunity to be on your Pod Cast. I hope I did not let you Down Broncos Country !!
    I watched it . I commented on the youtube video. It was a good podcast both of you guys!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    dvike27 Thanks for the Opportunity to be on your Pod Cast. I hope I did not let you Down Broncos Country !!
    SB50Champ, you represented Broncos Country well! Thanks for being on my podcast. Let's hope for a great game on Sunday.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pittsburg, KS :(
    Posts
    3,302
    The Broncos are 16th on the season against the run, there bad game was against Jacksonville giving up 269yds ... without that the Broncos gave up an average of 87.3yds/gm, 5th in the NFL. But reality is they DID play badly against the Jaguars.
    Since the Jax game they have given up an average of 74.2yds per game on the ground. In that time they have played 3 top 10 RBs (yards rushing), the Colts are 10th in rushing, Clev 13th and Tenn at 15th in rushing yards, so its not like they have not played good running teams… 74.2 would put them at #1 against the run (yards per game), measured against teams yards per game for the season. Minnesota has the #3 RB yards per game, Nick Chubb is #2.
    The Broncos made some changes after the Jax game that have apparently fixed the run defense … at this time I think the Broncos are better than 16th against the run, maybe not the best? Certainly one of the best defenses against the run.
    Dalvin Cook is a great RB, it will be a challenge to the Broncos defense to stop/slow him, I think they can at least slow him. Still, I think it will be a major upset if the Broncos find a way to win this game, especially in Minnesota and an early game.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    The Broncos are 16th on the season against the run, there bad game was against Jacksonville giving up 269yds ... without that the Broncos gave up an average of 87.3yds/gm, 5th in the NFL. But reality is they DID play badly against the Jaguars.
    Since the Jax game they have given up an average of 74.2yds per game on the ground. In that time they have played 3 top 10 RBs (yards rushing), the Colts are 10th in rushing, Clev 13th and Tenn at 15th in rushing yards, so its not like they have not played good running teams… 74.2 would put them at #1 against the run (yards per game), measured against teams yards per game for the season. Minnesota has the #3 RB yards per game, Nick Chubb is #2.
    The Broncos made some changes after the Jax game that have apparently fixed the run defense … at this time I think the Broncos are better than 16th against the run, maybe not the best? Certainly one of the best defenses against the run.
    Dalvin Cook is a great RB, it will be a challenge to the Broncos defense to stop/slow him, I think they can at least slow him. Still, I think it will be a major upset if the Broncos find a way to win this game, especially in Minnesota and an early game.
    As Rob Schneider would say....."We can do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    16,130
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    The Broncos are 16th on the season against the run, there bad game was against Jacksonville giving up 269yds ... without that the Broncos gave up an average of 87.3yds/gm, 5th in the NFL. But reality is they DID play badly against the Jaguars.
    Since the Jax game they have given up an average of 74.2yds per game on the ground. In that time they have played 3 top 10 RBs (yards rushing), the Colts are 10th in rushing, Clev 13th and Tenn at 15th in rushing yards, so its not like they have not played good running teams… 74.2 would put them at #1 against the run (yards per game), measured against teams yards per game for the season. Minnesota has the #3 RB yards per game, Nick Chubb is #2.
    The Broncos made some changes after the Jax game that have apparently fixed the run defense … at this time I think the Broncos are better than 16th against the run, maybe not the best? Certainly one of the best defenses against the run.
    Dalvin Cook is a great RB, it will be a challenge to the Broncos defense to stop/slow him, I think they can at least slow him. Still, I think it will be a major upset if the Broncos find a way to win this game, especially in Minnesota and an early game.
    The run D has been a tale of 2 seasons thus far. Our run D is much better than than ranking indicates, in fact I would say it’s been quite good since we changed up the front 7.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,909
    So, I don't gamble (outside of fantasy football) but, I look at that 10.5 point spread and I can't help but think that Denver covers that?!?!? Considering how good they are against the pass and how good they have been lately against the run, Would I be a fool to throw down a 100 on that?


    Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    2,044
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    So, I don't gamble (outside of fantasy football) but, I look at that 10.5 point spread and I can't help but think that Denver covers that?!?!? Considering how good they are against the pass and how good they have been lately against the run, Would I be a fool to throw down a 100 on that?
    I'd make that bet with your $ and my $ too

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,909
    Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    I'd make that bet with your $ and my $ too
    Yup, won the bet.....sucks we lost but my wallet just got a little fatter LOL


    Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    2,044
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Yup, won the bet.....sucks we lost but my wallet just got a little fatter LOL
    Nice job !!!!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by dvike27 View Post
    Hi, is there anyone on this board who can join me with a Vikings vs Broncos podcast? I don't know anything about the Broncos. Do they have any chance of winning?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bxYUQjT2Dc
    So tell me / us about your experience. Must have been an awesome first half......Did you get any problems from Vikings fans ? Taking my daughter to Buffalo next week, and slightly concerned about the beer drinking fools here in NY.


    oops, your the podcast guy, not the post I thought

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    6

    Awesome "Live in Minneapolis" Postgame Podcast

    Had to post this awesome "Live in Minneapolis" Postgame Podcast with bonus clips showing the Best Rooftop Deck in the city. There's also a short pregame clip as well. This team is different and special!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN5jSgHyK48

    The Broncos are definitely better than their record. You guys fought right to the bitter end!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •