Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Haha!! They could’ve just let Wilson run it in himself if that was the case.
    Yes I thought of this too

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I just looked up Denver's defensive stats and they are 4th best in the league overall!!!!

4th against the pass, 16th against the run and 6th in points allowed. With Thielen out and Harris shadowing Diggs Fangio can put all resources in on stopping the run. If Denver can muster 20 points I think they have a chance to win
    Denver being 16th against the run vs a team that averages 160 yards rushing per game just may turn out to be a nightmare

dvike27 Thanks for the Opportunity to be on your Pod Cast. I hope I did not let you Down Broncos Country !!

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    dvike27 Thanks for the Opportunity to be on your Pod Cast. I hope I did not let you Down Broncos Country !!
    I watched it . I commented on the youtube video. It was a good podcast both of you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    SB50Champ, you represented Broncos Country well! Thanks for being on my podcast. Let's hope for a great game on Sunday.

The Broncos are 16th on the season against the run, there bad game was against Jacksonville giving up 269yds ... without that the Broncos gave up an average of 87.3yds/gm, 5th in the NFL. But reality is they DID play badly against the Jaguars.
    Since the Jax game they have given up an average of 74.2yds per game on the ground. In that time they have played 3 top 10 RBs (yards rushing), the Colts are 10th in rushing, Clev 13th and Tenn at 15th in rushing yards, so its not like they have not played good running teams… 74.2 would put them at #1 against the run (yards per game), measured against teams yards per game for the season. Minnesota has the #3 RB yards per game, Nick Chubb is #2.
    The Broncos made some changes after the Jax game that have apparently fixed the run defense … at this time I think the Broncos are better than 16th against the run, maybe not the best? Certainly one of the best defenses against the run.
    Dalvin Cook is a great RB, it will be a challenge to the Broncos defense to stop/slow him, I think they can at least slow him. Still, I think it will be a major upset if the Broncos find a way to win this game, especially in Minnesota and an early game.

Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    The Broncos are 16th on the season against the run, there bad game was against Jacksonville giving up 269yds ... without that the Broncos gave up an average of 87.3yds/gm, 5th in the NFL. But reality is they DID play badly against the Jaguars.
    Since the Jax game they have given up an average of 74.2yds per game on the ground. In that time they have played 3 top 10 RBs (yards rushing), the Colts are 10th in rushing, Clev 13th and Tenn at 15th in rushing yards, so its not like they have not played good running teams… 74.2 would put them at #1 against the run (yards per game), measured against teams yards per game for the season. Minnesota has the #3 RB yards per game, Nick Chubb is #2.
    The Broncos made some changes after the Jax game that have apparently fixed the run defense … at this time I think the Broncos are better than 16th against the run, maybe not the best? Certainly one of the best defenses against the run.
    Dalvin Cook is a great RB, it will be a challenge to the Broncos defense to stop/slow him, I think they can at least slow him. Still, I think it will be a major upset if the Broncos find a way to win this game, especially in Minnesota and an early game.
    As Rob Schneider would say....."We can do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    The run D has been a tale of 2 seasons thus far. Our run D is much better than than ranking indicates, in fact I would say it’s been quite good since we changed up the front 7.

So, I don't gamble (outside of fantasy football) but, I look at that 10.5 point spread and I can't help but think that Denver covers that?!?!? Considering how good they are against the pass and how good they have been lately against the run, Would I be a fool to throw down a 100 on that?

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

So, I don't gamble (outside of fantasy football) but, I look at that 10.5 point spread and I can't help but think that Denver covers that?!?!? Considering how good they are against the pass and how good they have been lately against the run, Would I be a fool to throw down a 100 on that?
    I'd make that bet with your $ and my $ too

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    I'd make that bet with your $ and my $ too
    Yup, won the bet.....sucks we lost but my wallet just got a little fatter LOL

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Yup, won the bet.....sucks we lost but my wallet just got a little fatter LOL
    Nice job !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dvike27 View Post
    Hi, is there anyone on this board who can join me with a Vikings vs Broncos podcast? I don't know anything about the Broncos. Do they have any chance of winning?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bxYUQjT2Dc
    So tell me / us about your experience. Must have been an awesome first half......Did you get any problems from Vikings fans ? Taking my daughter to Buffalo next week, and slightly concerned about the beer drinking fools here in NY.

oops, your the podcast guy, not the post I thought

Awesome "Live in Minneapolis" Postgame Podcast

Had to post this awesome "Live in Minneapolis" Postgame Podcast with bonus clips showing the Best Rooftop Deck in the city. There's also a short pregame clip as well. This team is different and special!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN5jSgHyK48

The Broncos are definitely better than their record. You guys fought right to the bitter end!