Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Vikings vs Broncos Pregame

Hi I'm a Vikings fan and do fan podcasts. Does anyone on this board want to join me to talk about the Vikings/Broncos game this Sunday? Here's a link to one of my other podcast:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shjeRHdHMko

Vikings vs Broncos Pregame

Hi, is there anyone on this board who can join me with a Vikings vs Broncos podcast? I don't know anything about the Broncos. Do they have any chance of winning?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bxYUQjT2Dc

Quote Originally Posted by dvike27 View Post
    Hi, is there anyone on this board who can join me with a Vikings vs Broncos podcast? I don't know anything about the Broncos. Do they have any chance of winning?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bxYUQjT2Dc
    Well it is the NFL and these are the best of the best so of course the Broncos have a shot at winning. Vic Fangioís defense is in fact one of the best in fact he provided the blueprint to beat the Sean McVay offense last season which Bill Belichick took advantage of.

Of course Sean McVay, Kyle Shanahan, Gary Kubiak itís all the same Mike Shanahan offense.

However I did hear Mike Zimmer say today that he has never had an offense like this in all his years of football!

He also said that he has never had a coach like Gary Kubiak in all his years of football. He basically said Gary Kubiak is a blessing and heís grateful to have him.

I honestly believe that the NFC championship game is going to come down to the Minnesota Vikings versus San Francisco 49ers. Yeah I know a lot of people are high on New Orleans but Iím going with the Shanahan offense on this one and whoever is the Victorious party will go on to beat New England in Super Bowl 54!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Well it is the NFL and these are the best of the best so of course the Broncos have a shot at winning. Vic Fangio’s defense is in fact one of the best in fact he provided the blueprint to beat the Sean McVay offense last season which Bill Belichick took advantage of.

Of course Sean McVay, Kyle Shanahan, Gary Kubiak it’s all the same Mike Shanahan offense.

However I did hear Mike Zimmer say today that he has never had an offense like this in all his years of football!

He also said that he has never had a coach like Gary Kubiak in all his years of football. He basically said Gary Kubiak is a blessing and he’s grateful to have him.

I honestly believe that the NFC championship game is going to come down to the Minnesota Vikings versus San Francisco 49ers. Yeah I know a lot of people are high on New Orleans but I’m going with the Shanahan offense on this one and whoever is the Victorious party will go on to beat New England in Super Bowl 54!
    Thanks for the feedback Sam! Hey can you join me for a Vikings vs Broncos podcast? You sound intelligent. If yes it has to be before Sat because I'm leaving for the game.

Well it is the NFL and these are the best of the best so of course the Broncos have a shot at winning. Vic Fangioís defense is in fact one of the best in fact he provided the blueprint to beat the Sean McVay offense last season which Bill Belichick took advantage of.

Of course Sean McVay, Kyle Shanahan, Gary Kubiak itís all the same Mike Shanahan offense.

He also said that he has never had a coach like Gary Kubiak in all his years of football. He basically said Gary Kubiak is a blessing and heís grateful to have him.

I honestly believe that the NFC championship game is going to come down to the Minnesota Vikings versus San Francisco 49ers. Yeah I know a lot of people are high on New Orleans but Iím going with the Shanahan offense on this one and whoever is the Victorious party will go on to beat New England in Super Bowl 54!
    I think you might be overlooking Seattle in that mix.

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    I think you might be overlooking Seattle in that mix.
    Hahaha they beat San Francisco in overtime, guess we should consider crowning them already.

I think Wilson is the best don't get me wrong but I just donít trust Carol as much as I once did. I guess Iím going to need to see more consistency from him.

Itís crazy but I heard Marshawn lynch say in a recent interview that the reason he did not get to run the ball at the one in Super Bowl 49 was because someone in the leagueís office had called down to the Seattle sideline and told Pete Carroll that a guy who continuously said ďIím just here so I donít get finedĒ could not be crowned Super Bowl MVP and if he scored that touchdown how would they justify not crowning him.

Itís marshawns Word against the league and Iím not sure I believe it but you never know.

Hahaha they beat San Francisco in overtime, guess we should consider crowning them already.

I think Wilson is the best don't get me wrong but I just donít trust Carol as much as I once did. I guess Iím going to need to see more consistency from him.

Itís crazy but I heard Marshawn lynch say in a recent interview that the reason he did not get to run the ball at the one in Super Bowl 49 was because someone in the leagueís office had called down to the Seattle sideline and told Pete Carroll that a guy who continuously said ďIím just here so I donít get finedĒ could not be crowned Super Bowl MVP and if he scored that touchdown how would they justify not crowning him.

Itís marshawns Word against the league and Iím not sure I believe it but you never know.
    Haha!! They couldíve just let Wilson run it in himself if that was the case.

I think it comes down to how well we stop the run.

This is always true but for a team like ours that is really good against the pass and struggles on offense...it is even more true imo.
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

I just looked up Denver's defensive stats and they are 4th best in the league overall!!!!

4th against the pass, 16th against the run and 6th in points allowed. With Thielen out and Harris shadowing Diggs Fangio can put all resources in on stopping the run. If Denver can muster 20 points I think they have a chance to win

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Vikings have had problems with the Bears D as of late...especially on grass. MN cant win on grass, but this game is not on grass

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I just looked up Denver's defensive stats and they are 4th best in the league overall!!!!

4th against the pass, 16th against the run and 6th in points allowed. With Thielen out and Harris shadowing Diggs Fangio can put all resources in on stopping the run. If Denver can muster 20 points I think they have a chance to win
    The defense has been more than solid. It's the offense that has been horrendous. If we win it wi be because the offense found a way to score more than 24 points.

Enjoy a Vikings/Broncos Fan Spotlight Podcast

Enjoy a Vikings/Broncos Fan Spotlight Podcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf_GpwM6slY

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post

Two players that the D cant forget about are Rookie TE Irv Smith and the one or two times they may throw to the fullback Ham

On it thanks .

Speaking of the Superbowls...I think a lot of Viking fans believe 33 should be their trophy.( That was about the time I moved out of MN and began to sell my soul to the Broncos)