Antonio calloway!!!

Was hoping we would grab him in the latter rounds 2 years ago. Browns just waived him. Has A.B. skill set. Please Mr. Elway, dont let him clear waivers!!
    I need more Oline, please and thank you

Whatever it is they have in the water in that locker room, it seems to be tainted. This kid looked good as a rookie. Speed plus. And part of what I described as a fabulous draft. Now, after less than 2 years of what appeared to be a changing of the ship's direction (FINALLY), the parts are falling off again.

But sure, this kid could stretch the field for us. But just not sure what went amiss....other than drinking that water.

He is just another locker room problem. He is getting a 10 game suspension!! For failing "multiple" ped drug tests. Every troubled player needs to be viewed as a risk vs reward option and this just doesn't seem to have much reward behind it..... If at all

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Talented player who will be out of the league in less than two years because of attitude/maturity issues. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    He is just another locker room problem. He is getting a 10 game suspension!! For failing "multiple" ped drug tests. Every troubled player needs to be viewed as a risk vs reward option and this just doesn't seem to have much reward behind it..... If at all
    Wow...I hadn't read up about him, but cmon dude, why all the drugs??!!

PASS

I remember him from Hard Knocks ...................not impressed with the personality and ego

yeah he came in as a rook and got pulled over while smoking weed or something
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

UGH, had no idea that he had pulled his crap again, mea culpa, moving on
    I need more Oline, please and thank you