Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    Birds can travel in the air, on the ground and in the water. That's the trifecta of travel!!

Heck...they can do a lot of things!

There's this little grace period between getting a blood test and then receiving the results. It's a very small consolation for what may be ahead. But in those days, if for example you had a bit of a concern over what you eat, you can go for it a wee bit, without going goofy of course, because the blood test was provided before those few days of "grace".

Yes, small consolation, but it may provide a few days of relative enjoyment while you wait for the doc to tell you what's up.

Just my take.....but if you live a life that puts a priority on facts, you have a better chance at being effective and progressive. Same applies for groups of all sizes.

Add to my list of products I loved that are no longer available. Since the pandemic, I can not find my fav deodorant (not kidding, keep your distance!), or treats our dog loves. Maybe they're gone forever.

Add this to the growing list of my all time "long gone" favs:
    - The best crunchy chicken, cheese, bacon sandwich ever at a local restaurant (though it probably had well over 1,000 calories!!)
    - My fav shampoo!
    - The absolute best Long John pastry.....mind you, that was so long ago, and it was at a local bakery that closed many decades ago.

I know, petty stuff. And just a few of the many things that have disappeared. But I still miss 'em.

Then again, maybe like good ole Chuck Taylors, they will all make a comeback!

"Hey Google" tells some good jokes!

Yesterday I found out something I never knew, that the movie Steel Magnolias (one of my alltime favorites) is based on a true story.
    Was looking up Tom Skerrit and found this.
    (poor picture quality)

Steel Magnolias continued.

https://www.countryliving.com/life/e...h-anniversary/

Her Brother.

Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; Today at 09:37 AM. Reason: cnant spell

Quote Originally Posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
    Yesterday I found out something I never knew, that the movie Steel Magnolias (one of my alltime favorites) is based on a true story.
    Was looking up Tom Skerrit and found this.
    (poor picture quality)

Thx for this!