X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cnon
    Special Teams
    • Sep 2011

Missed the game, but heard we lead at haft.

What was the score then?

In any event, we blew it yet again!

Comment

• Rastic
      Modulated
      • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Cnon View Post

What was the score then?

I only got to watch highlights after the game. Pretty much dominated for 3 quarters and then the ship sunk. Offense why stale and the defense said "hold my beer"

Comment

• BroncosFanInPA
        Football Immortal
        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Cnon View Post

What was the score then?

we were up 20-0 at the half & then the defense decided to stay in the locker room for the 2nd half...

vikings had 4 possessions & every one resulted in a TD & thus we accomplished something that had not happened in the past 5 years in the nfl & that was blow a 20-0 lead at half...

best part of that, it was 99 times so we were the 1 out of 100 that did it :clap:
        sigpic

Comment

• Fantaztic7
          Banned User
          • Dec 2015

Per Mile High Report:

“Prior to Sunday, only 2 percent of teams (28 of 1399 in NFL history down 20 at half) had overcome such a halftime deficit. I’ll add that to the gag factor. As Courtney Cronin highlighted, per Elias: The Vikings are the first team in the last 40 seasons to score a touchdown on every second-half possession and win after trailing by 20 points at the half.

Fangio is such a great defensive coach. Sure.

Comment

• DavisMVP
            Practice Squad
            • Oct 2003

Stats are everything, We can’t close a game out on defense, but at least we’re ranked in the top 5. Best coaching job I’ve seen in the last 5 years.😂
            Last edited by DavisMVP; 11-17-2019, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• BroncosFanInPA
              Football Immortal
              • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
              Per Mile High Report:

“Prior to Sunday, only 2 percent of teams (28 of 1399 in NFL history down 20 at half) had overcome such a halftime deficit. I’ll add that to the gag factor. As Courtney Cronin highlighted, per Elias: The Vikings are the first team in the last 40 seasons to score a touchdown on every second-half possession and win after trailing by 20 points at the half.

Fangio is such a great defensive coach. Sure.
              Originally posted by DavisMVP View Post
              Stats are everything, We can’t close a game out on defense, but at least we’re ranked in the top 5. Best coaching job I’ve seen in the last 5 years.��
              And it's for those reasons i believe that they were attempting to drain the clock entirely if they did score at the end, because we all know the defense can't hold it down no matter what...

probably find a way to lose if there was just 1 second left & had the lead
              sigpic

Comment

• DavisMVP
                Practice Squad
                • Oct 2003

Vance has nothing to do with this crap, his no long here.

Comment

• DavisMVP
                  Practice Squad
                  • Oct 2003

Nope, you are what your record is.

Comment

• Fantaztic7
                    Banned User
                    • Dec 2015

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                    And it's for those reasons i believe that they were attempting to drain the clock entirely if they did score at the end, because we all know the defense can't hold it down no matter what...

The offense certainly needed to score with no time left. Another meltdown in the books. Fangio is closing in on a full season with a losing record.

Comment

• Broncos-R-Great
                      Hall of Famer
                      • Apr 2009

It’s so frustrating, every time you think this team is starting to turn the corner, they have a complete meltdown.

How can they look so dominate one moment, then the next look like a high school team? It makes no sense

Comment

• #87Birdman
                        The MOD Who Laughs
                        • Apr 2011

Pass interference automatic first down plus untimed down for a game winning fg

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

• BroncosFanInPA
                          Football Immortal
                          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                          Pass interference automatic first down plus untimed down for a game winning fg
                          ha ha! i could see it happening to this team...or perhaps even a kickoff returned for a score
                          sigpic

Comment

• bronco30
                            Football Immortal
                            • Nov 2003

ha ha! i could see it happening to this team...or perhaps even a kickoff returned for a score
                            well that would another way we have not had happen yet this year....so it will prolly happen we just keep finding new ways to lose

Comment

• DavisMVP
                              Practice Squad
                              • Oct 2003

The one thing that has not changed is the front office. Pretty much everything else has changed.

Comment

• roushmartin6
                                Football Immortal
                                • May 2007

I was at the game today. We had their number and we went so conservative that it was sickening. Also take that damn end around play to Fant and trash it finally. It didn't work first play of our season and it didn't work today. Refs were horrible missing soooooo many penalties but that should be expected in this day and age. Also wadman is useless and McManus chokes under pressure now. If he makes the kick he missed we can kick another one and we win
                                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Working...
                                X