Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    I must have missed the news. But nonetheless, you can't expect much from one week of practice. He needs at least a couple weeks more of practice, and even then I don't think we could expect great things from a rookie that's missed half the season.
    Itís not about getting great things immediately. Itís about jump starting the learning curve. He gets to go into the offseason with a clear understanding of what he needs to work instead of the ever vague work on your mechanics and watch film. If you donít have a reference point then heís just working on things only to work on them with no real understanding of how heís going to implement it into a live game

He hasn't practiced once. Throw him out there now, he is going to play poorly. Then you're going to complain he's a bust without him even getting to practice. It's a foolish idea.
    Letting his sit for 6 and in those six game and bout 20 to practices in that time frame is even more foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Who’s said they expect great things, or wins for that matter? Where are you getting that narrative? The point is to get reps, activate him within the three week window and get game experience in 2019. Game experience will help him learn what to build on for 2020 and/or help the Broncos consider whether or not to draft another quarterback.
    No one he just making hella excuses. Like sitting him and have him practice and do preseason will guarantee he will be a better qb
    There have been many many qbs that got all that time and still was a bust.

*LJ for M.V.P*

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Then he needs to start and I think he did this week. We got 6 more games not reason to sit him

*LJ for M.V.P*
    You mean other than his ONLY NFL experience are the preseason snaps he has taken? Or do you mean all the reps he HAS NOT taken since he has been on IR? Starting a guy who has been on IR for, how many weeks now, who has not practiced, most likely has only worked out at the bare minimum, if that, would just be asking for disaster. It would put him in harm's way with a very likely chance of him being injured again. The idea of starting a player the first week of him coming of IR is just stupid.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

I must have missed the news. But nonetheless, you can't expect much from one week of practice. He needs at least a couple weeks more of practice, and even then I don't think we could expect great things from a rookie that's missed half the season.
    You're not going into next season with a battle between Allen and Lock. You need to see how to address the position next season by playing Lock this season. If Lock looks questionable, they can draft a guy. If he looks promising, maybe they will finally give a young guy the keys. Not starting Lock this season IMHO, leaves the door open to bring in another has been like Dalton or Newton and praying they find the fountain of youth. We've seen that movie before and it doesn't end well.

Falling on your ass #20, what's up with that?

God I miss Wade...good effort but look...Vance isn't capable of pulling it out so you guys need to revisit the tackle dummy's . You are missing tackles left and right. Yes, better than the offence, but sometimes you have to get paid.that prevent don't cut it and you are being suckered in ever 2nd half. Take some laps and lose the weight and beer

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    You mean other than his ONLY NFL experience are the preseason snaps he has taken? Or do you mean all the reps he HAS NOT taken since he has been on IR? Starting a guy who has been on IR for, how many weeks now, who has not practiced, most likely has only worked out at the bare minimum, if that, would just be asking for disaster. It would put him in harm's way with a very likely chance of him being injured again. The idea of starting a player the first week of him coming of IR is just stupid.
    I didn't say he should start right away potna. But what I am saying there is NO way and I say it again NO way he should not start 3 or 4 games THIS year period..
    We could have had Lamar Jackson *LJ for M.V.P*

Can we stop saying the defense is great?
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    He still does a damn fine job. Outside of that play Diggs didnít do much against him, maybe one or two short catches, the other big one was against the other Harris if Iím not mistaken. And the TD had as much to do with Kareem Jackson getting sucked into the action in front of him as it did Harris. It looked like Cover 3 and the only time a post should be completed against it is between the CB and S, the only other time itís completed is if the S lets the post route get behind him as it did on that play.
    Itís always about what the other player didnít do. It looked like Jackson was pulled into the crossing route. If Cousins goes to that receiver and Jackson didnít come up there was nobody to make the tackle if the other DB doesnít make the play. How about CHJ making a great play? When he demands #1 money he needs to make more plays. Against the Browns there were a couple of early plays CHJ was beat. The only reason those werenít noticed is because Mayfield didnít make the right read. He made a poor play on the ball against Beckham and got burned. Against KC he was beat badly by Hill. I donít disagree heís a good player but he isnít an elite player IMO.
    Last edited by Fantaztic7; 11-17-2019 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Can we stop saying the defense is great?
    It's outstanding...until the final quarter.

If Jackson didnít come up on the crosser and Cousins goes there, Jackson is still between the WR and the end zone with Harris also having an angle. No CB can be left on an island and not get burned, WRs are way too good and way too fast.

Are we blaming the players or the coaches? If VJ were still the coach, I would know the answer. So who’s to blame now?
    Last edited by broncolee; 11-17-2019 at 05:14 PM.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    If Jackson didnít come up on the crosser and Cousins goes there, Jackson is still between the WR and the end zone with Harris also having an angle. No CB can be left on an island and not get burned, WRs are way too good and way too fast.
    If CHJ always needs help heís in no position to demand the kind of contract he wants. Also, itís not just about todayís TD by Diggs, as noted in my earlier post.

Looks like another ref RIP off with hands to the face at 2nd and goal