Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    I was actually thinking when he was lining that miss up how straight he was. Like he wasn't coming around the corner at all so he got no hook on the ball, just stayed wide right.
    As soon as I saw him line up I knew he was going to miss it. He canít flip his hips to kick the ball straight lined up like that

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    Lock shouldn't play this year. He hasn't practiced. He's had no reps. He's built no chemistry with any of our receivers. Bring him in now, how many reps is he going to get? Not many.

We're honestly much better off getting an extended look at Allen. Lock came in as a project. He wasn't going to be ready to start early. That goes double now that he hasn't practiced the first 11 weeks of his career.

Start him at any point this year, all you do is risk Lynching him. Starting a project with minimal reps is setting up for failure. Throw him to the wolves this year, and you risk losing any chance of proper development.
    Another excuse for lock. He is a QB. Yawn. Training wheels Drew has no reason not to play. He needs experience. He can practice all he wants which mean nothing when he gets in. He needs game time experience.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Letís not just blame CHJ

Diggs is fast and runs great routes

Yes he beat CHJ but where was the help

He was the only rec that could beat us and where was the help?
    I'm not "blaming" CHJ, just stating my opinion that he is better at covering slot receivers than he is at covering outside receivers. You say Diggs is fast and runs great routes. Well that's exactly the kind of receiver I've seen him get beat by on a few different occasions. As far as Diggs being the only receiver that could hurt us? Well we always have trouble stopping TEs, and Kyle Rudolph was no exception today.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Another excuse for lock. He is a QB. Yawn. Training wheels Drew has no reason not to play. He needs experience. He can practice all he wants which mean nothing when he gets in. He needs game time experience.
    It's not an excuse, it's facts. You can't play a rookie QB that hasn't practiced once and expect anything other than failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    There's another thread about VJ VS VF. That you started. Use it.
    Correction. You didn't start it. My mistake. Still, use the other thread. Thanks.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Let’s not just blame CHJ

Diggs is fast and runs great routes

Yes he beat CHJ but where was the help

He was the only rec that could beat us and where was the help?
    Don't worry, I am sure that Harris blamed everyone else on that play where he got cooked, he usually does. Do you watch the weekly interviews with Harris ? He talks a real big game, talks about following the best, being the best, etc. and for someone who claims to be "the guy", he deserves blame on that play, he just got beat badly. Also, I wish there were statistics kept on which cornerbacks get beat the most in big situations, because Harris has given up some big receptions in clutch situations which have either led to comeback loses, or enabled offenses to stay on the field to close out games.

Man oh man does this team stink!

It's not an excuse, it's facts. You can't play a rookie QB that hasn't practiced once and expect anything other than failure.
    Then he needs to start and I think he did this week. We got 6 more games not reason to sit him

*LJ for M.V.P*

The only team in the NFL to blow four 4th quarter leads. I just donít understand how they can look so good only to completely fall apart.

Whenever they get a lead, they go into this bizarre conservative mode, both offensively and defensively and play completely horrible.

Thatís all on the d

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Don't worry, I am sure that Harris blamed everyone else on that play where he got cooked, he usually does. Do you watch the weekly interviews with Harris ? He talks a real big game, talks about following the best, being the best, etc. and for someone who claims to be "the guy", he deserves blame on that play, he just got beat badly. Also, I wish there were statistics kept on which cornerbacks get beat the most in big situations, because Harris has given up some big receptions in clutch situations which have either led to comeback loses, or enabled offenses to stay on the field to close out games.
    It seems like CHJ has checked out after not getting traded, it looked that way last week too.

Quote Originally Posted by MHOC View Post
    Thatís all on the d
    Hard not to blame the D. I think the offense did enough. Looking beyond the statistics, whenever the defense has needed to make a stop, theyíve failed.

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with anything, but doesn't Fangio look like a character from the Flintstones Cartoon???

Lock shouldn't play this year. He hasn't practiced. He's had no reps. He's built no chemistry with any of our receivers. Bring him in now, how many reps is he going to get? Not many.

We're honestly much better off getting an extended look at Allen. Lock came in as a project. He wasn't going to be ready to start early. That goes double now that he hasn't practiced the first 11 weeks of his career.

Start him at any point this year, all you do is risk Lynching him. Starting a project with minimal reps is setting up for failure. Throw him to the wolves this year, and you risk losing any chance of proper development.
    I disagree why not start him? If the only benefit for starting Allen is to be a safeguard for Lock because we are afraid of his development then we really are doing bad business. There have been several qbs that had to he placed in the fire. Allen Minshew Brissett. You have to get him out there. See if he can play well, scout him now.

Give him something to build off on going into the offseason. We arent making the playoffs and Allen isnt going to be our future but I do feel we need to keep him as backup and if Lock isn't the guy well maybe Allen can be our placeholder until we get a true Qb.

I hate the term...project Qb we've had too many of those...Lock should be ready if his number is called.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Whenever they get a lead, they go into this bizarre conservative mode, both offensively and defensively and play completely horrible.
    Get used to it. It's their M.O. You gotta be good at something. And they're good at losing.