Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast
    This is a bummer man. I don't see how we allowed ourselves to just crumble the way we did. Change is needed, nothing about the future is good until we get a change in direction FO wise in my opinion. This is a mess and someone needs to fix it. Other than Elway and company.

Whatís up with McManus though? Iím no expert on kicking but his technique was terrible, every time he kicks like that he shanks it.

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    Drew Lock still hasn't even practiced. He shouldn't be playing, let alone starting. Hard to put this on Allen. Could have played better in the 2nd half, but he didn't allow 20 points in the 4th quarter. He didn't miss a FG that would have kept the game within 1 late.
    I think the poster means to see what Lock has. Nothing against Allen but unless you're going to annoit him the future of Denver you look at the Qb and see if he has what it takes. If Lock isn't great well shucks because I dont think we will be in an position to draft a Qb anyways. However you must get him starting soon. Let him play into next year and decide if you have a future Qb.

Allen is just a waste of reps and game time experience, unless he's your future. However I'd put Flacco way in my rear view mirror. Allen is better at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Not sure why PI wasnít called on the Patrick play. But terrible clock management after the conversion put us there. Couldíve spiked it with over 20 seconds left instead of trying to call a play. Then at least a run play is an option. But Sutton has to get 4 straight fades right there.

And again another game where Hamilton literally did nothing. This has got to be some kind of record
    Allen could have gone out of bounds with enough time to run 4 plays instead of giving up a down on a spiked ball.

I am trying to be positive about our team, thinking these are the tough times that all young teams go through on there way to becoming a successful team?
    (Learning from all theses mistakes they are making in all phases of each game)
    Last edited by Capt. Jack; 11-17-2019 at 02:52 PM.

There's another thread about VJ VS VF. That you started. Use it.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Whatís up with McManus though? Iím no expert on kicking but his technique was terrible, every time he kicks like that he shanks it.
    McManus hasnít been the same since the playoff run in 2015 and SB 50. Heís decent but not a guy to be counted on.

What happened to Chris Harris?

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    McManus hasnít been the same since the playoff run in 2015 and SB 50. Heís decent but not a guy to be counted on.
    He needs to be replaced with the punter

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    WHO?
    I think he checked out weeks ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post
    D blew chunks in the 2nd half allowing the four scores they did, they took that half off.

The offense scoring 3 points in the 2nd half after 20 in the first, is inexcusable. This team continues to humiliate and embarrass itself on a week to week basis.
    The way we played the first half was pretty much the way we are supposed to play each half. That didn't happen.
    Itís like scrangrello goes in with a game plan and as long as the defense plays how he gave planned heís good

But as soon as the defense changes he canít adjust

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    To be honest, even at his best I never felt CHJ was a true #1 corner. He is a GREAT slot corner that formed a great duo with Aqib Talib. But I have seen him get burned on a few occasions when he has outside coverage one-on-one against a teams best receiver.

What’s up with McManus though? I’m no expert on kicking but his technique was terrible, every time he kicks like that he shanks it.
    I was actually thinking when he was lining that miss up how straight he was. Like he wasn't coming around the corner at all so he got no hook on the ball, just stayed wide right.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    I think the poster means to see what Lock has. Nothing against Allen but unless you're going to annoit him the future of Denver you look at the Qb and see if he has what it takes. If Lock isn't great well shucks because I dont think we will be in an position to draft a Qb anyways. However you must get him starting soon. Let him play into next year and decide if you have a future Qb.

Allen is just a waste of reps and game time experience, unless he's your future. However I'd put Flacco way in my rear view mirror. Allen is better at this point.
    Lock shouldn't play this year. He hasn't practiced. He's had no reps. He's built no chemistry with any of our receivers. Bring him in now, how many reps is he going to get? Not many.

We're honestly much better off getting an extended look at Allen. Lock came in as a project. He wasn't going to be ready to start early. That goes double now that he hasn't practiced the first 11 weeks of his career.

Start him at any point this year, all you do is risk Lynching him. Starting a project with minimal reps is setting up for failure. Throw him to the wolves this year, and you risk losing any chance of proper development.

Quote Originally Posted by cirehawk View Post
    To be honest, even at his best I never felt CHJ was a true #1 corner. He is a GREAT slot corner that formed a great duo with Aqib Talib. But I have seen him get burned on a few occasions when he has outside coverage one-on-one against a teams best receiver.

Letís not just blame CHJ

Diggs is fast and runs great routes

Yes he beat CHJ but where was the help

He was the only rec that could beat us and where was the help?