Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1008
    Missed the game, but heard we lead at haft.

What was the score then?

In any event, we blew it yet again!

Quote Originally Posted by Cnon View Post

What was the score then?

I only got to watch highlights after the game. Pretty much dominated for 3 quarters and then the ship sunk. Offense why stale and the defense said "hold my beer"

Quote Originally Posted by Cnon View Post

What was the score then?

we were up 20-0 at the half & then the defense decided to stay in the locker room for the 2nd half...

vikings had 4 possessions & every one resulted in a TD & thus we accomplished something that had not happened in the past 5 years in the nfl & that was blow a 20-0 lead at half...

best part of that, it was 99 times so we were the 1 out of 100 that did it

Per Mile High Report:

ďPrior to Sunday, only 2 percent of teams (28 of 1399 in NFL history down 20 at half) had overcome such a halftime deficit. Iíll add that to the gag factor. As Courtney Cronin highlighted, per Elias: The Vikings are the first team in the last 40 seasons to score a touchdown on every second-half possession and win after trailing by 20 points at the half.Ē

Fangio is such a great defensive coach. Sure.

Stats are everything, We canít close a game out on defense, but at least weíre ranked in the top 5. Best coaching job Iíve seen in the last 5 years.😂
    Last edited by DavisMVP; 11-17-2019 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Per Mile High Report:

“Prior to Sunday, only 2 percent of teams (28 of 1399 in NFL history down 20 at half) had overcome such a halftime deficit. I’ll add that to the gag factor. As Courtney Cronin highlighted, per Elias: The Vikings are the first team in the last 40 seasons to score a touchdown on every second-half possession and win after trailing by 20 points at the half.

Fangio is such a great defensive coach. Sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by DavisMVP View Post
    Stats are everything, We can’t close a game out on defense, but at least we’re ranked in the top 5. Best coaching job I’ve seen in the last 5 years.��
    And it's for those reasons i believe that they were attempting to drain the clock entirely if they did score at the end, because we all know the defense can't hold it down no matter what...

probably find a way to lose if there was just 1 second left & had the lead

Vance has nothing to do with this crap, his no long here.

Nope, you are what your record is.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    And it's for those reasons i believe that they were attempting to drain the clock entirely if they did score at the end, because we all know the defense can't hold it down no matter what...

The offense certainly needed to score with no time left. Another meltdown in the books. Fangio is closing in on a full season with a losing record.

Itís so frustrating, every time you think this team is starting to turn the corner, they have a complete meltdown.

How can they look so dominate one moment, then the next look like a high school team? It makes no sense

Pass interference automatic first down plus untimed down for a game winning fg

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Pass interference automatic first down plus untimed down for a game winning fg
    ha ha! i could see it happening to this team...or perhaps even a kickoff returned for a score

ha ha! i could see it happening to this team...or perhaps even a kickoff returned for a score
    well that would another way we have not had happen yet this year....so it will prolly happen we just keep finding new ways to lose

The one thing that has not changed is the front office. Pretty much everything else has changed.

I was at the game today. We had their number and we went so conservative that it was sickening. Also take that damn end around play to Fant and trash it finally. It didn't work first play of our season and it didn't work today. Refs were horrible missing soooooo many penalties but that should be expected in this day and age. Also wadman is useless and McManus chokes under pressure now. If he makes the kick he missed we can kick another one and we win