Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
    I mean less be real no slant route curl in the middle, crossing route. I refuse to believe that the coaches are that dumb.

Two amateurish decisions. One, Fangio Wasting a timeout on a superfluous interference call. Two, Scangarrelo not having an extended last play with Allan running around buying time to pass or run the ball in himself.

The best part of today's loss by the Denver Broncos?

My decision to watch the Formula One Brazilian Gran Prix race instead of the broncos game.

D blew chunks in the 2nd half allowing the four scores they did, they took that half off.

The offense scoring 3 points in the 2nd half after 20 in the first, is inexcusable. This team continues to humiliate and embarrass itself on a week to week basis.
    The way we played the first half was pretty much the way we are supposed to play each half. That didn't happen.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Not sure why PI wasn’t called on the Patrick play. But terrible clock management after the conversion put us there. Could’ve spiked it with over 20 seconds left instead of trying to call a play. Then at least a run play is an option. But Sutton has to get 4 straight fades right there.

And again another game where Hamilton literally did nothing. This has got to be some kind of record
    Yep. Wasted all kinds of time. And not only that play. The whole drive there didn't seem to be a sense of urgency. Just strolling up to the line and taking nearly 20 seconds off the clock after each play. And I don't even want to mention the timeout we lost over a stupid challenge for no PI.

Quote Originally Posted by Kishor View Post
    Two amateurish decisions. One, Fangio Wasting a timeout on a superfluous interference call. Two, Scangarrelo not having an extended last play with Allan running around buying time to pass or run the ball in himself.
    Vic got the timeout back in the form of a two minute warning. We shouldnít have needed it if the offense showed urgency and spiked it after the conversion

Quote Originally Posted by GMTD View Post
    Not for me. It really doesn't matter how good or bad you are, or how good or bad the opposition is; you cannot concede 20 points in the 4th Quarter to lose the game. Literally no team does that.

You learn nothing from that kind of loss.

I referred earlier today to the last time we won in Minnesota in 2011. A certain Tim Tebow played that game. We scored twice in the last 2 minutes to win the game. Tim was useless at many things but he had a winning mentality. He came alive with the game on the line. I would like to see us do that again.
    Tim had the IT factor. you always felt there was a chance and the win was within reach. He was leading the same team game manager extraordinaire kyle orton couldnt work with. Nowadays do you ever feel like a win is in reach, or do you more feel like a loss is inevitably coming?

Not that I'm happy about losing, but this is a lose I can live with.

Even after blowing the big lead, which in itself is surprising we even had a lead to begin with.. We had one drive at the end of the game to March down the field and punch it in for a walk off TD. March down the field we did, but we did not punch it in.

We were competitive. To the very end, and gave Minny all they could handle.

Time mismanaged is what cost us, and play calling.
    Sucks that we lost, but at least we showed up..

Quote Originally Posted by cirehawk View Post
    Fant pushed off first. Stop blaming the refs for everything. We just flat out blew this game.
    First off no one is blaming refs for the loss. Fant pushed because he was grabbing his jersey. And Fantís push off was legal, as his arms werenít fully extended. And the jersey grab completely turned Fant. Thatís PI 100%, regardless of us blowing a 20pt lead or not.

I am finally existed by this team...... not used to this painful losing....season after season with the same problems...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

But hey, Fangio has the defense looking good right? All I know is on 3 or 4 occasions this year we just needed the defense to make a stop to secure a win and they haven't.
    I was saying this in a previous post. We had 3 games were we had the lead at the 2 minute warning and the defense couldn't get a stop. Someone was arguing with me saying I was wrong and this defense is good. When the defense needs to step up, they fold.

I'd rather them have got spanked like everyone expected than lose a game in that type of fashion.

Yep. Wasted all kinds of time. And not only that play. The whole drive there didn't seem to be a sense of urgency. Just strolling up to the line and taking nearly 20 seconds off the clock after each play. And I don't even want to mention the timeout we lost over a stupid challenge for no PI.
    That was a problem I noted with Flacco as well. Itís funny given that the Vikings went into a 2 minute drill type offense in the 3rd quarter to come back. Hopefully someone decides to address this lethargic attitude in 2 minute situations as this has been happening for years now

Quote Originally Posted by 24Broncos73 View Post
    People absolutely must lose their jobs after this one. Completely embarrassing to have that kind of a lead at halftime only to blow it. Defensive players, offensive players, coaches, all should be looking over their shoulders. Drew Lock must start the rest of the season o see what we have in him. Brandon Allen is a backup and nothing more.
    Drew Lock still hasn't even practiced. He shouldn't be playing, let alone starting. Hard to put this on Allen. Could have played better in the 2nd half, but he didn't allow 20 points in the 4th quarter. He didn't miss a FG that would have kept the game within 1 late.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    I'm not saying the refs decided this game. As far as I'm concerned McManus had a big hand in the loss .....or a foot. But if these refs are gonna call tick tack holding on our FB in crucial 3rd down situation ........ then they need to be consistent. For the most part the refs were ok .........relatively speaking. Relatively because this year has been terrible.

The last 1st half INT was huge and the FG miss was huge. MINN is a great team. We played them VERY well.

Frankly that last drive was really impressive to me. I didn't expect even half that yardage from our offense the way they played most of the 2nd half. I'm happy to see the team competing at minimum.

This loss could help us in the long run come draft day. But it still hurts ........ having that lead.
    Agreed.

9char
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016