Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 LastLast
    Denver fell back to the same losing defenses..God I miss Wade. They are too fat and slow. But the last 4 games had bad calls against Den as well.

Now you know. Allen isn't the franchise quarterback. Play Lock and don't look back.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Kishor View Post
    Pop Quiz:
    So a new QB, but the same'o story.
    Who is the Real Culprit?
    It was 100 percent playcalling. I thought John fox was back we got so complacent and stale...

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Now you know. Allen isn't the franchise quarterback. Play Lock and don't look back.
    Allen wasn't the issue... The conservative second half playcalling was terrible. Allen looked more pedestrian this week, but the playcalling was abysmal after we got a big lead...

This game lies solely on fangio and scangarello

The offensive playcalling got way conservative after an aggressive first half, the defense gave up 27 straight points...

We crapped the bed badly and that's on coursing staff plain and simple.

Wait just one sec. Pete is stand up and Russell Wilson the best of the best. Denver could learn a lot by studying the Seahawks. They are consummate athletes who work hard and are smaller,faster and lighter. We are slow, fat, stupid and badly coached.

That's pre-mature

I completely agree with Freyaka

Biggest concern I had with Allen today was accuracy. But I don't blame him for poor coaching or horrendous second half defense....

Allen had good stats, just shot out of a cannon. He will split fingers because he is amped .

Quote Originally Posted by LASERLIPS View Post
    I've never witnessed a Broncos team want to lose as badly as this team. They systematically self-destruct almost on a weekly basis.

Did anyone have any doubt they'd find a way to blow a 20 point lead in the 2nd half?

I'm no conspiracist, but it's so bad that, it looks as if their unraveling is planned.

I've found myself saying this on these boards a few times already this season, and I'll say it again: Good teams find ways to win and bad teams find ways to lose.

I thought today's loss (or what I had counted as a loss before the game) would be pretty tolerable, as I expected a fairly lopsided game. But the Broncos like to devise new ways to crush the souls of their fans, give them hope for a win, and then hit the self-destruct button. These are the most painful losses.

I'm not in the mood to analyze the x's & o's as to why the Broncos are in the shape they're in, I've done that at other times. This is a venting post as a fan who hates watching his team poop the bed week after week.

OK, I'm done. Thanks.

Best analysis I've read all day. I couldn't have put it any better and I wholeheartedly agree!!

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Biggest concern I had with Allen today was accuracy. But I don't blame him for poor coaching or horrendous second half defense....
    Even then he did enough...McManus choked the FG which would have put them within 1 pt. The last drive he drove to easy FG range but it didnít matter after McManus choked earlier.

Playing Lock isnít about winning now. Itís about getting as much assessment out of him as possible going into the offseason. I really donít see whatís so hard to comprehend.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    Playing Lock isn’t about winning now. It’s about getting as much assessment out of him as possible going into the offseason. I really don’t see what’s so hard to comprehend.
    I think it's pretty straightforward. In a vacuum where we had more wins than losses, I could see maybe another game. But at 3-7 the lowest has already been reached. You have to start playing for 2020 now.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I think it's pretty straightforward. In a vacuum where we had more wins than losses, I could see maybe another game. But at 3-7 the lowest has already been reached. You have to start playing for 2020 now.
    Agreed. The more effort put into next year, the better. I think if they start preparing for next year, it would increase chances if a better season than weíve seen lately.