Page 59 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
    No one picked us to win, Vegas odds were large, many expected for us to be blown out, but at least we made a game of it. Heartbreaker loss to be sure but I was entertained to the end.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Not sure why PI wasnít called on the Patrick play. But terrible clock management after the conversion put us there. Couldíve spiked it with over 20 seconds left instead of trying to call a play. Then at least a run play is an option. But Sutton has to get 4 straight fades right there.

And again another game where Hamilton literally did nothing. This has got to be some kind of record

We are all still fans and love our Broncos, we bleed Blue and Orange. It's just take a couple days for us to heal.....but we're gonna be ok.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

The NFL is about the money, itís the new WWF

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    No one picked us to win, Vegas odds were large, many expected for us to be blown out, but at least we made a game of it. Heartbreaker loss to be sure but I was entertained to the end.
    Not me... not at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Bootleg View Post
    The D gave up a TD on every single drive they were out there in the 2nd half.
    But hey, Fangio has the defense looking good right? All I know is on 3 or 4 occasions this year we just needed the defense to make a stop to secure a win and they haven't.

#4 ranked defense? LMAO.

How unbelievably bad has this team been in the 2nd half of games?? Now 6 straight games without a 4th qtr TD, wow!

Quote Originally Posted by ozzies94ta View Post
    We lost to a really good vikings team. And just barely. Sure it hurts to have a huge lead and lose...but this was a future win in my book
    Yeah there ya go, everyone gets a trophy!

Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    A 40+ yard FG is now a chip shot? Really?
    Let's be honest a 43 yarder isnt that tough. I say anything 45 on down should result in a makenif you're a consistent fg kicker

Quote Originally Posted by cirehawk View Post
    Fant pushed off first. Stop blaming the refs for everything. We just flat out blew this game.
    I'm not saying the refs decided this game. As far as I'm concerned McManus had a big hand in the loss .....or a foot. But if these refs are gonna call tick tack holding on our FB in crucial 3rd down situation ........ then they need to be consistent. For the most part the refs were ok .........relatively speaking. Relatively because this year has been terrible.

The last 1st half INT was huge and the FG miss was huge. MINN is a great team. We played them VERY well.

Frankly that last drive was really impressive to me. I didn't expect even half that yardage from our offense the way they played most of the 2nd half. I'm happy to see the team competing at minimum.

This loss could help us in the long run come draft day. But it still hurts ........ having that lead.
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by 24Broncos73 View Post
    I think you mean face guarding, and there is no such thing
    No he raked his face mask down. Thatís clear PI as Patrick catches it if his eyes arenít forcibly removed from the ball

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    herd the announcers saying the Vikings were double teaming 14.

Still think maybe we can give him a shot. Also do not want to risk a turnover throwing into heavy coverage with a qb making his 2nd start.
    But he threw to him in double coverage before and he pulled it in anyway so why they should let him try again.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cirehawk View Post
    But hey, Fangio has the defense looking good right? All I know is on 3 or 4 occasions this year we just needed the defense to make a stop to secure a win and they haven't.
    A different defense showed up in the second half and they share much of the blame in this embarrassing tank job.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzies94ta View Post
    We lost to a really good vikings team. And just barely. Sure it hurts to have a huge lead and lose...but this was a future win in my book
    Not for me. It really doesn't matter how good or bad you are, or how good or bad the opposition is; you cannot concede 20 points in the 4th Quarter to lose the game. Literally no team does that.

You learn nothing from that kind of loss.

I referred earlier today to the last time we won in Minnesota in 2011. A certain Tim Tebow played that game. We scored twice in the last 2 minutes to win the game. Tim was useless at many things but he had a winning mentality. He came alive with the game on the line. I would like to see us do that again.