Denver @ Minn!!! Where to watch in Los Angeles

DEN @ MINN 10am PST

Game day and you need to watch your Denver Broncos but don't know where to watch with your fellow Bronco fans?

If you live in the Los Angeles area here are a couple spots (please let me know of any others):
    Hollywood - Jamesons Irish Pub: Home of Broncos Country Hollywood and a great LA fanbase! On Hollywood blvd right in the heart of Hollywood! Great crowd each week, great drink and food specials just for the Bronco fans! One whole side of the place just for us and loud audio for the Bronco games. We bring the noise with the traditional Mile High Chats and a couple we've come up with on our own

Culver City - Rush Street bar and grill: Very big bar/restaurant, two stories and outside roof patio with tv's. Lot's of TV's all around, audio for the games and awesome food!!

Marina Del Rey - Brennans: Home of the Turtle races!! One of the original Bronco bars in Los Angeles. Go see Cynthia and the crowd. Serving up your standard bar fair and libations.

Come out and cheer on your Denver Broncos!!!

#BroncosCountryHollywood
    #BroncoGang

Thatís awesome. I wish i had a place like that here in Alabama. For now I stick to NFL Sunday ticket.

Wish i had the nerve to take the risk to start my own bar like that. But I never see many Broncos fans at the restaurants in town that have Sunday ticket. So I donít even think a Broncos bar could garner interest here.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Thatís awesome. I wish i had a place like that here in Alabama. For now I stick to NFL Sunday ticket.

Wish i had the nerve to take the risk to start my own bar like that. But I never see many Broncos fans at the restaurants in town that have Sunday ticket. So I donít even think a Broncos bar could garner interest here.
    You never know! I know Denver and the surrounding communities are probably a lot bigger than the town you are in but in places like Littleton and Golden there are actually Chicago bears bars, green bay packer bars. Thereís even an Arizona Cardinals bar here in Lakewood. LOL