Thread: @ Buffalo 11/24

@ Buffalo 11/24

Mrs. 100% and I are going to the game next week in Buffalo. Anyone else? Parking thoughts? We're staying downtown about 8 miles away, so looking to either find a spot to park or uber...
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

***Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    So tell me / us about your experience. Must have been an awesome first half......Did you get any problems from Vikings fans ? Taking my daughter to Buffalo next week, and slightly concerned about the beer drinking fools here in NY.
    I found someone for you.

Hope Broncos win!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

I wish I could join ya! Be a beer drinking fool, on your side...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

I've been to about 5 games that Denver played here in Buffalo....over the course of the past 20 years or so....every game.....the Buffalo fans get pretty unruly to any visiting fans from opposing teams. Not Raider bad, like spitting on babies....but we here in New York....we got a bad reputation.....Beer drinking rowdy reputation. They have recently tried to curb the tailgating, as there have been a lot of problems due to the heavy partying. I think the worst place is anywhere the Raiders call home.....Philly.....and then here....Buffalo....

Broncos fan heading to buffalo?

Hey Guys, Just wondering who else is heading to the game in buffalo this weekend??? I am making the trip down from Ontario

Hope to see lots of Orange in the stands.

Go Broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by 24money View Post
    Hey Guys, Just wondering who else is heading to the game in buffalo this weekend??? I am making the trip down from Ontario

Hope to see lots of Orange in the stands.

Go Broncos.
    I moved your post. Maybe you all can meet up.

Have fun, everyone!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Ive seen a handful of Broncos fans already down town! I hope we leave happy!!

Good luck to all the Bronco Fans Today.....50 yard line row 13 !!!!!!!
    Buffalo side :-(

Well, that wasn't so fun.....there were only three times I could cheer. Phillip Lindsay run, Courtland Sutton long pass....and Justin Simmons interception, which we quickly gave back. Long day out in the cold. Fans were fairly well behaved.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    Well, that wasn't so fun.....there were only three times I could cheer. Phillip Lindsay run, Courtland Sutton long pass....and Justin Simmons interception, which we quickly gave back. Long day out in the cold. Fans were fairly well behaved.
    to you and the other Broncos fans for being there.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Well that didn't go the way I had hoped. Was good to see a bunch of broncos fans around the tailgate and in the stadium. Met a couple fans who made the trip from Denver. Ugly game was hoping we could of pulled it out.