It's time to revamp the entire kicking roster

Wadman............ I'm not even going to go into his issues. we all have seen them. NFL punters don't shank at the rate this guy does. Sorry Wadman, but we're used to GOOD kickers in Denver.

We're losing games because of these guys

McManus is no longer a clutch kicker. A little pressure and it's a miss no matter how close it is. I'm tired of it and I've lost all confidence in both kickers.

Meanwhile Matt Prater is -if anything- better than he was when he was pushed out of Denver by John Elway. And he was great then.

These are the kinds of issues coaches don't need to have to worry about. Personnel Dept needs to find quality kickers and be done with it.

As far as I'm concerned, McManus was just as big a contributor in the big loss as anyone
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

When I think back to the Tebow season. Our kicking game was solid and was a huge factor in winning those close comeback wins.

So while we were trying to find a QB at the time, we were able to lean on the ST and Defense.

We really could use that kind of consistency in kicking. It's worth the extra little salary the good ones cost. Seems like Elway was trying to save money on Colquitt and Prater which in the grand scheme of things isn't that much of the cap. Yet is so huge to a team's peace of mind and success.

A punter who can help us play the field position game ............. I mean right now -- it's nonexistent.

A FG kicker who can kick clutch under pressure kicks ........... and even regular kicks -- is no longer a Bronco
    Red 98

I’ll defend Prater being let go when he was...

He a sip of liquor away from a long suspension...

He was the second highest paid kicker and both thomas needed re-upping... ( potentially)

He hadn’t kicked a clutch kick in a long time prior

He was having a stinky pre-season.

Prater was looking good back then too..,,

But ya. He has turned it around in the years since..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

I was worried about MacManus early on when he was missing easy extra points.

McManus just needs to stick with the fundamentals, not sure why he decided to go with the narrow stance on a 43 yard kick, shouldn’t be a huge threat of a block.

But Wadman is garbage, he has got to go. I’m shocked he made it to year 2.

I wanted to believe in McManus getting over his misses, but at some point confidence is lost. I'm to that point. And Wadman is obviously a liability
    Red 98