Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Scang is typical of his generation... He’s in love with his own ideas and feels the world should afford him the respect he imagines he deserves. He doesn’t want to actually earn it, but wants to hit ground running with everyone kneeling to his greatness.

Meanwhile, his ego won’t accept submission, especially to an older fart. Experience is meaningless bc only Scang knows what is truly valuable.

Give me a break. So what... Fangio yelled and me and won’t praise me. Boo freaking who.
    He's a Millennial?

J/K my Millennial friends. Don't @ me.

He is also having trouble doing his job,,,,, winning football games. His lack of Head coaching experience is showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotst View Post
    I was harping on Scang after awhile and I have to agree this offense is looking better with Allen than Flacco. Is it the better play calling or is it because Allen isnt a statue? Probably both. But this game was not on Scang. The defense giving up all those TDs did NOT help us win that game. If we go prevent defense to start the 3rd quarter, we win this game. Who cares if they get TDs as long as it takes them 5-6 minutes per possession. Double Diggs with a safety over the top of him and we win no issues
    In the end it would have been single Diggs with a safety since Harris was completely roasted by him.

My only concern is that the source is Munchak. He's a coach Denver can't afford to lose. If the source is Scangrello then move on, make Munchak the run game coordinator, bring in a passing game coordinator, and have one of those two call plays.

Frankly if the negativity was over the numerous TE sweeps that have been called this year, I'm in full agreement with him.

Belichik's not that pleasant either. Seems like there's some sort of accountability in this organization now.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

It's a Jason Lacanfora report so it's probably false.

Quote Originally Posted by elway7777 View Post
    Get off Scangarello already. He's not doing bad. Refs cost us this game. We were supposed to get blown out by the Vikings. Both, Scang and Vic, are legit and doing miracles with this young team. Vic is exactly what this team needs. I'm glad he's Not operating a country club like Vance did. Our young team is going through what most young teams do. I bet we win 70-80% of the close games we are losing this year. Have patience. We are trending in the right direction. We just drubbed a really good team for 3/4 of the game.
    What miracles are they working? And I'm being serious. Not only are we losing, but we are setting records for futility along the way. We didn't record a single sack until the 4th game of the season. It took several games for the defense to cause their first turnover as well, and the season totals are very low. We continuously blow leads, still make dumb penalties, and we are near the bottom of the league in offense (17.2 ppg). As for close games, we played many close games last year against teams that were supposed to blow us out (Chiefs, Rams). As a die hard fan I really hope we get things turned around, but to this point I certainly don't see us "trending" in the right direction.
    Last edited by cirehawk; 11-18-2019 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cirehawk View Post
    What miracles are they working? And I'm being serious. Not only are we losing, but we are setting records for futility along the way. We didn't record a single sack until the 4th game of the season. It took several games for the defense to cause their first turnover as well, and the season totals are very low. We continuously blow leads, still make dumb penalties, and we are near the bottom of the league in offense (17.2 ppg). As for close games, we played many close games last year against teams that were supposed to blow us out (Chiefs, Rams). As a die hard fan I really hope we get things turned around, but to this point I certainly don't see us "trending" in the right direction.
    Exactly right. The Broncos came out of the gate unprepared and flat vs Raiders. They couldn’t hold a lead vs Bears. Sure there was the bad call on Chubb but they had the opportunity to close the game against Trubisky - let that sink in. They played a sloppy game against the Packers with turnovers. Rodgers threw shade at the defense for having the cleanest jersey after a game. They followed with another loss to Minshew and the Jaguars. Another blown lead. Couple of wins against the Chargers and Titans. A blowout loss at home to the Chiefs without Mahomes. Moore was coaching high school football not too long before the game. They were flat out embarrassed on TNF. They followed a blowout with another blown lead vs Colts. Von couldn’t wrap up Jacoby Brissett. It was too much to ask of Von to make one big play to win a game. Brandon Allen showed up to play vs Browns. Thanks for the win vs Browns. No need to cover the epic collapse vs Vikings.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Belichik's not that pleasant either. Seems like there's some sort of accountability in this organization now.
    What accountability? Who’s holding Fangio accountable for the defense losing close games? Or the epic collapse yesterday? Sounds like people don’t like being questioned by a guy who can’t get his side of the ball right.

This team is getting better every week? What glasses do some of our fans have on?

Quote Originally Posted by DavisMVP View Post
    This team is getting better every week? What glasses do some of our fans have on?
    Well I would say, but there's already another thread for that.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...in-denver/amp/

This has Rich Scangarello's name written all over it...
    When someone is not willing to name a source their story has a lot of question marks.

A person can say whatever they want in today's media and claim un-named sources.

Not saying it is fake news...it is just hard to have trust in the story
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

“as well as lingering angst over an eventual sale of this franchise”

Anybody see this part??!! What eventual sale? There is a dispute in the new owner but I haven’t heard of any eventual sale.

Quote Originally Posted by simplistickhaos View Post
    “as well as lingering angst over an eventual sale of this franchise”

Anybody see this part??!! What eventual sale? There is a dispute in the new owner but I haven’t heard of any eventual sale.
    Ellis' contract expires at the end of 2021 so presumably there would have to be an owner in place, whether it's one of the Bowlen children or the team is sold outright. There's also a $1 billion tax or lien or something that the new owner would have to pay, on top of the squabbling among the Bowlen children, leading to speculation that the NFL will just tell the trust to sell the team rather than wait until one of the Bowlen children are ready.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Scang is typical of his generation... He’s in love with his own ideas and feels the world should afford him the respect he imagines he deserves. He doesn’t want to actually earn it, but wants to hit ground running with everyone kneeling to his greatness.

Meanwhile, his ego won’t accept submission, especially to an older fart. Experience is meaningless bc only Scang knows what is truly valuable.

Give me a break. So what... Fangio yelled and me and won’t praise me. Boo freaking who.
    Which generation would that be?