Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Yes, I give the team a double thumbs up. We have some stars who are young and on the rise and we'll add a few more next year. Find a QB, a couple O-lineman and we will be back in the PO's. I would rather have been at the top and fallen, then to be forever looking up like some teams.

I like a lot of the young talent on the team. As most have pointed out, QB and o-line still need a lot of attention. Overall depth is a concern as well. Hereís hoping we can identify and commit to a QB and fix the o-line.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel51 View Post
    I donít know why so many are so upset/irritated about this season. Itís kind of going like many of us expected. Iím actually excited about the Broncos looking forward. We arenít getting blown out. Guys playing hard. Competing well. We are building for sure, but I feel good about what weíve got going on.

Am I the only one like this?
    I have noticed some Doom and Gloomers since week 1.

My eyes have shown me reason to have hope. New players stepping up and making plays. The defense making steps towards being good again.

Do we need to improve more? Yes.

This ship was not going to turn around in 1 season imo
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post

My eyes have shown me reason to have hope. New players stepping up and making plays. The defense making steps towards being good again.

The ship has been sinking for 4 years now though........

Quote Originally Posted by champ&dreallday View Post
    We were 9-7 3 years ago.

Some fans seem to have lower expectations. This will be the third consecutive losing season, and the 4th season to completely miss the playoffs. Does a 4th consecutive losing season and 5 years missing the playoffs sound appealing to you? Because it doesn't to me. We still don't know what we have at the QB position, and the OL is still a mess, for the 6th year straight. Yes, some games were close. But your record says who you are, and worse yet the biggest position on the team is still an unknown. I would gladly take a losing season if that means we found a franchise QB. But we haven't yet, and it's extremely hard to be excited about this team when that has been a gaping hole since Peyton Manning.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post

The "doom and gloomers" weren't excited about Flacco, and wow, it turns out they were right to not be. Under Flacco we have won only 2 games, yet have spent over 20 million at the position. We literally put an afterthought backup with zero experience and he instantly performed better than Flacco - that's how bad of a signing he was. There is very little you can convince fans right now that things are "turning around" until there is tangible evidence that the QB position is fixed.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    The "doom and gloomers" weren't excited about Flacco, and wow, it turns out they were right to not be. Under Flacco we have won only 2 games, yet have spent over 20 million at the position. We literally put an afterthought backup with zero experience and he instantly performed better than Flacco - that's how bad of a signing he was. There is very little you can convince fans right now that things are "turning around" until there is tangible evidence that the QB position is fixed.
    Somehow the Broncos are a better team this season because they arenít being blown out. Are memories so short to not remember being blown out by the Chiefs at home? The defense was embarrassed by Matt Moore, a career backup who was coaching high school football before signing with the Chiefs. Did the so called improved team not really surrender 4 touchdowns in the second half in Minneapolis last Sunday? The first time in 99 games after leading by 20 - was that staged? Did the defense not surrender four leads this season to lose games? I forgot, Aaron Rodgers didnít say his jersey was the cleanest itís ever been after playing the Broncos. What about that rookie quarterback Minshew - tell me he didnít beat the Broncos in their house. The Broncos are a really improved team.

As far as not being blown out - the Broncos margin of loss last season through 10 games was 7.8 points. The margin is 7.6 points per loss this season. Theyíre losing by 0.2 less per game. Definitely a better team.
    Last edited by Fantaztic7; 11-20-2019 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I was not excited about Flacco.

My point about Doom and Gloomers was this was not going to turn around quickly and those people were only going to be happy if we were contending right now. IMO that was not going to happen so the Doom and Gloomers were going to be bashing the team all season long unless some miracle happened.

As long as people follow the rules they can do whatever they want.

Personally I have seen sign to think things will be getting better. Things I did not see the last two years.

Will it continue...who knows.

Will it be easier if we "fix" the QB position....yea....will that "fix" guarantee the success that we want ....no

I have seen recently someone say the QB is probably the hardest position in sports to find and develop. Bronco fans have been luckier than some franchises with Elway and PM but we have struggled with enough Qbs to know it is not easy to "fix" that spot
    Last edited by Hadez; 11-21-2019 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by champ&dreallday View Post
    I would say the sinking started 2 years ago myself. I can understand other opinions but that my opinion.

Understand some think the ship needs to be scuttled and a new one built. I think that explains some of the opinions on the forums.