Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cirehawk View Post
    Can we win ONE first?
    Made me spit out my coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotst View Post
    You guys are acting like we have been blown out every game of the season

If Von makes that sack against brissett, we win that game then the other two roughing the passer penalties that were BS, we would be 6-4 right now. Or if McManus doesnt miss that chip shot yesterday, we would be 7-3. Are you really that pessimistic to believe that we cant play well from here on out?
    Iím pessimistic because our team has shown that they simply cannot close out games. The end.

If we were a 7-3 team, we would be 7-3 not 3-7. You are what your record says you are.

Quote Originally Posted by DavisMVP View Post
    If we were a 7-3 team, we would be 7-3 not 3-7. You are what your record says you are.
    No no it doesnt

1-5 finish.

No no it doesnt
    Yes, yes it yes

By that logic you're saying the Bill's are better than the chiefs when they have played the jets, giants, Bengals, titans, dolphins x2, redskins and browns

By that logic you're saying the Bill's are better than the chiefs when they have played the jets, giants, Bengals, titans, dolphins x2, redskins and browns
    No heís just saying the Bills are 7-3 because they are and we are 3-7 because we are.

Part of being a good football team and the difference between 7-3 versus 3-7 is the ability to close out close games. And weíve shown 4 times that we are incapable of closing out close games. Thatís what bad 3-7 football teams do. Fail to finish the job. Thatís why we are what our record says we are.

I'm not sure that the Bills are better than the Chiefs, but I am pretty sure that both are better than us, currently. Not by some massive amount, but enough to be favored.

We're not winning much more until Allen steps up or is replaced, anyway.

Over the last decade, teams are 27-137 when their starting QB completes less than 44% of his passes. Minimum 20 attempts.

Allen got really lucky with his two TDs against Cleveland. Should he continue to play the way he has, his luck will run out. A multi-pick affair is looming unless he adapts. Conventional wisdom would lead one to expect his benching sometime during or immediately after losing the Buffalo game.

Win out? Really? This team has some young talent, for sure, but the roster is seriously lacking depth. This year is over as far as making a playoff run. The rest of this season should be focused on assessing for the offseason.

No I do not believe we can. Although, it would be awesome if we could. I'd rather have a winning team than draft position. But, I am sure thats just me
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

The only salvageable situation is Lock steps in and shows capable of being a franchise player. Even more important is to know if we need to draft a QB, seeing as our pick will be at least top 10 again.
    That's by far and away the biggest goal at this point.

If the thread was titled "could we ALMOST win out" then I'd say yes.

There's a majority of teams remaining on our schedule we will almost win, until a last second field goal or some other [insert drive killing play here] happens and we barely lose by 1-4 points.
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

You guys are acting like we have been blown out every game of the season

If Von makes that sack against brissett, we win that game then the other two roughing the passer penalties that were BS, we would be 6-4 right now. Or if McManus doesnt miss that chip shot yesterday, we would be 7-3. Are you really that pessimistic to believe that we cant play well from here on out?
    Yes. At a certain point the team's record defines who they are. Good ones find ways to win, bad ones find ways to lose. The time to win out has come and gone.