Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sra84 View Post
    First, there is no way this team wins out.

Second, why would we want to? They have no shot at the playoffs. And, the more losses they sustain, the higher the draft pick and the better chance of getting rid of our incompetent GM and head coach.
    Yeah I want the gm gone most of all but now that I'm thinking on it....who would replace him? We need a new owner and a whole new direction. We are so disorganized from top to bottom so I hope we can get that fixed soon

Quote Originally Posted by Dotst View Post
    I know it sounds crazy, but if we can play as well as we did against a good team like the Vikings, the rest of our schedule isnt too difficult IF we continue to play like this

@Bills
    Vs Chargers
    @Texans
    @Chiefs
    Vs Lions
    Vs Raiders

The only two teams I see us struggling against is the Texans and Chiefs. Bill's arent as good as their record shows. Almost all of their wins have been again very bad teams like the dolphins, browns and Bengals. Ravens straight up embarrassed the Texans last night and I dont see the chargers or raiders as much as a threat as Statue Joe is not on the field. Then are the Lions really that great? I'm not saying it will be easy but there is still hope for this season to end 9-7 and maybe get a wildcard spot. It's so unfortunate how many games we have almost won or a wildcard spot would be that much more possible

@Bills- Loss
    Vs Chargers- Win
    @Texans- Loss
    @Chiefs- Loss
    Vs Lions- Loss
    Vs Raiders- Win

5 and 11, 8th pick....book it....
    I need more Oline, please and thank you

Seems we didn't have to wait too long to get the answer to your question.

Will we even win one more game?

Thread cleaned. No need to be nasty to each other just because the team is doing badly.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

The last 5 games should be all about preparation for the offseason. Winning isnít really in the cards for this team, so letís get lock out there, letís bring in a punter, letís get 72 on the bench and see if we have any answers so we donít have another several years of sub .500 football.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    The last 5 games should be all about preparation for the offseason. Winning isn’t really in the cards for this team, so let’s get lock out there, let’s bring in a punter, let’s get 72 on the bench and see if we have any answers so we don’t have another several years of sub .500 football.
    Right. At 8-8 the bid for playoffs is officially off the table. It needs to be 100% about seeing what Lock has and what the biggest needs aside from QB are on this team.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Right. At 8-8 the bid for playoffs is officially off the table. It needs to be 100% about seeing what Lock has and what the biggest needs aside from QB are on this team.
    Agreed. I donít really see a 5 game winning streak in this team either way. I really hope they start admitting this team needs itís answer at QB. I donít think I can endure any more mercenary band aids at QB.

Will we even win one more game?
    Might win one more, maybe vs Lions with Driskel at QB (Staffordís status?). Best case 5-11 but I think 4-12 will be record.

I thought the Broncos would be 9-7, so take my posts with many grains of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    The last 5 games should be all about preparation for the offseason. Winning isnít really in the cards for this team, so letís get lock out there, letís bring in a punter, letís get 72 on the bench and see if we have any answers so we donít have another several years of sub .500 football.
    Well said.

Maybe out of the country 🤡

Win out?? Lol, no but we could easily lose out

I see us losing four of the final unless the offense does a complete 180 and gets its crap together.

We already know what this team needs. If you donít you arenít paying attention. You donít need five more games to gain anymore insight. At this point, there should be a list of players who are gone at the end of the season and potential replacements. Hopefully they called it the Bolles List so they donít forget.

With 3 W's they better lose out with all these holes. It's going to take multiple years of quality draft picks to fix this disaster.

Even John Lynch knows how to build a team from the inside out. Wasn't he learning how to GM from Elway?