Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    With 3 W's they better lose out with all these holes. It's going to take multiple years of quality draft picks to fix this disaster.

Even John Lynch knows how to build a team from the inside out. Wasn't he learning how to GM from Elway?
    Lol, he probably watched everything Elway did, and did the exact opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    It's becoming quite obvious Manning and his resume took care of GM duties for Elway.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Looking at how Lynch is running things over in SF, this is probably closer to the truth than we know lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    It's becoming quite obvious Manning and his resume took care of GM duties for Elway.
    C’mon man. Say what you will but Elway reemphasized defense, and went with Kubiak (two of the biggest “non-Manning” moves you could imagine) thereby sending Manning out with a ring. It was a mutually beneficial relationship.

Ok i meant we could win out IF drew lock was playing

Joking aside, what needs to happen for us to make wild card? Win out and every one else lose out? If oakland wins two and loses 2, they have the same record as us at 8-8. Not sure who would have the tie breaker. The only option would be for Houston to lose out which is possible. They play the titans twice and the bucs have a good offense. I just dont see us making wildcard. We arent able to choose our outcome

Winning out is a pretty tall order, especially with a road trip to KC in December. It would be a great “Cinderella story”, but I’m really just looking for glimmers of hope for the future. Very encouraged right now though.

Who are we going to beat from now on?

We struggle against uptempo offenses for some reason. I don't think Lock is quite ready yet to go toe to toe with Mahommes. Other than that, I think we can beat Detroit and Oakland.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotst View Post
    Joking aside, what needs to happen for us to make wild card? Win out and every one else lose out? If oakland wins two and loses 2, they have the same record as us at 8-8. Not sure who would have the tie breaker. The only option would be for Houston to lose out which is possible. They play the titans twice and the bucs have a good offense. I just dont see us making wildcard. We arent able to choose our outcome
    Not happening. Between Tenn/Houston, and Pittsburgh all any of them need to do is win one more game. If at least 2/3 of them do, the Broncos are eliminated. To say nothing of Indy, Oakland etc. It's going to take 10 wins to make the play-offs in the AFC.
    Last edited by howeda7; 12-08-2019 at 05:29 PM.

If we win out.. we have a 3% chance.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy22jeff View Post
    Could Santa be real........
    Could be???
    You mean he isn't????
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Dotst View Post
    Ok i meant we could win out IF drew lock was playing
    Well why didn't you say that in the first place? lol

Quote Originally Posted by cirehawk View Post
    Don't get too offended, but that is the funniest thing I've heard/read in a while. We're a 3-7 team and you make a comment like "The only two teams I see us struggling against is the Texans and Chiefs". We struggle against EVERYONE! lol
    Not true anymore!
    BCMB Div 1 - Rollin' with Mahomies

Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    Looking at how Lynch is running things over in SF, this is probably closer to the truth than we know lol.
    I think Lynch is probably working closely with Kyle. Kyle has a lot on his plate and may someday be the HC/GM so he is getting some of that experience now. His dad was a HC/GM at one time, if I remember correctly (I could be wrong one this) so he seems to be mastering all the positions as he progresses in his career, so I wouldn't put it past him that he has a lot of influence in the GM duties, at least in the beginning and in the drafts/trades.
    BCMB Div 1 - Rollin' with Mahomies