Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    ďFoolĒ?

lol I always get the best of you when controlling your attitude.

Anyway Elway did not have to hire him the first time, however Elway still brought him back to the organization for MIKEís second go around so donít call me a fool, why donít you pay attention to what youíre reading

No need for me to do that. If youíre so worried about it, you do it because your concerns are no more than on a minuscule level with me.
    Need a How to use the English language book

You said not even telesco is silly enough to bring back McCoy a second time like your obsession elway

Implying bring back a second times states he brought him back a first time

As per McCoy he did very well in his first stint here other than being a bit predictable and conservative , VJ hired him as he was the HC

As per telesco you brought him up right implying he isnít dumb enough to bring back a failed coach again... well he did son

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    like I said the ratio was 14 passes 12 runs in the chargers first 4 drives

in the next two drives alone it was 14 passes and 2 runs....something changed either in the KC defense or rivers thought he could pass on them because they started the game committed to the run and then completely abandoned it...with the game close
    Im sure it was the coverage, rivers is always going to take what the defense gives him. Unfortunately it does seem like he canít do it anymore.

Itís time to be a run first offense if rivers sticks around next year.

But with the way the offense is set up right now, I think Taylor or another mobile QB might give us a better chance to win.

I hear ken wisenhunt is available or mike McCoy
    I bet whiz ends up in Denver and you will be stoked!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Fangio isnít going anywhere

Need a How to use the English language book

You said not even telesco is silly enough to bring back McCoy a second time like your obsession elway

Implying bring back a second times states he brought him back a first time
    No it doesnít... You are just so used to losing that youíve adopted ways to attempt to justify the idiocy by trying to put words in the mouths of others. Iíve witnessed you do it for years while taking ass whoopin after ass whoopin from baph.

Quote Originally Posted by Moronious One
    As per McCoy he did very well in his first stint here other than being a bit predictable and conservative , VJ hired him as he was the HC

As per telesco you brought him up right implying he isnít dumb enough to bring back a failed coach again... well he did son
    Lol yeah VJ hired McCoy just like Vic Fangio tried to hire Gary Kubiak before he was even hired himself but then settled for an inexperienced Scangarello.

Those are all such blatant and obvious lies that John the Dummy Elway has spit out that only even bigger dummyís believe.

As for Telesco and Wishenhunt, once again your just so used to losing that you are grasping for straws because we were talking about Telesco hiring Mike McCoy for a second time not Wishenhunt.

Wishenhunt may be bad but heís not mike McCoy bad.

Now pull what little hair you have left protruding out the side of your dome and look for that ďreply with ignorance tabĒ.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-23-2019 at 02:48 PM.

No it doesn’t... You are just so used to losing that you’ve adopted ways to attempt to justify the idiocy by trying to put words in the mouths of others. I’ve witnessed you do it for years while taking ass whoopin after ass whoopin from baph.

Lol yeah VJ hired McCoy just like Vic Fangio tried to hire Gary Kubiak before he was even hired himself but then settled for an inexperienced Scangarello.

Those are all such blatant and obvious lies that John the Dummy Elway has spit out that only even bigger dummy’s believe.

As for Telesco and Wishenhunt, once again your just so used to losing that you are grasping for straws because we were talking about Telesco hiring Mike McCoy for a second time not Wishenhunt.

Wishenhunt may be bad but he’s not mike McCoy bad.

Now pull what little hair you have left protruding out the side of your dome and look for that “reply with ignorance tab”.
    This is crazy Sam........ Look, I'm not trying to start a chest thumping challenge your way with my posts today, but you really need to look at what you're saying. I have admitted to several of my Chiefs friends that I work around that I'm not at all used to the 3 seasons we are in the middle of. I truly believe that being a Bronco fan, we've been spoiled for so long with always having a winning record, we don't know how to react to the current situation. Stating that another fan is used to losing?? Really?? How many franchises have numerous losing seasons before the finally get back on track? It's only 3 years, (although too long). We haven't experienced back to back losing seasons as fans since the 70's.... Think about that..... We're not the Browns, not even close. Storied franchises like the Raiders and Chiefs have had consecutive losing seasons. It happens...... Relax.

why would we want wisenhunt, knowing telesco, he probably hire him after he fires lynn for getting swept by the broncos

why would we want wisenhunt, knowing telesco, he probably hire him after he fires lynn for getting swept by the broncos
    you sure do have a vivid imagination. derwin james and adrian philips likely are going to be back for this game and both our tackles are practicing. i take back what i said before, the broncos don't stand much of a chance in this game, even with their defense likely playing us tough like always.

17-6 chargers

you sure do have a vivid imagination. derwin james and adrian philips likely are going to be back for this game and both our tackles are practicing. i take back what i said before, the broncos don't stand much of a chance in this game, even with their defense likely playing us tough like always.

17-6 chargers
    lol derwin james doesn't help your inept and feeble offense that couldn't score more than 2 fgs on the bronco defense

this maybe the battle of fgs

17-6 chargers
    Broncos 16-10!

Chargers driving at end of the game, but Rivers throws another game clinching int!!!

Weather forecast looks great- should be a good matchup. 20-17 Broncos

PR will have a big day. 3 TD passes. LAC wins 27-13.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    PR will have a big day. 3 TD passes. LAC wins 27-13.
    John Elway when asked about Rivers said ďheís still got a lot leftĒ.

Hmmm think heís getting some ideas!

lol derwin james doesn't help your inept and feeble offense that couldn't score more than 2 fgs on the bronco defense

this maybe the battle of fgs
    not as inept or feeble as your offense, plus your defense is a lot more banged up now than it was then. i like our team to score at least double digit points because yours likely won't.

John Elway when asked about Rivers said “he’s still got a lot left”.

Hmmm think he’s getting some ideas!
    that would suck but smack would be amazing if rivers went to Denver. seeing all the fans flip on rivers around here would be hilarious!