Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Some QB's start to become washed-up right on schedule, Rivers is one of them.

It's hard for me to admit it but Brady is one of those rare outliers of NFL QB's.

Check out the career of George Blanda, Oakland Raider QB / Kicker.
    Brady's unique workout regimen probably helped extend his career by 5 years. Now you will see other QBs play into their early 40s like Brees (already 40), Rodgers, and Russell Wilson.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Brady's unique workout regimen probably helped extend his career by 5 years. Now you will see other QBs play into their early 40s like Brees (already 40), Rodgers, and Russell Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    HD workout regimens can definitely extend careers. Karl Malone - Utah Jazz - had an incredible workout regimen. Most likely the reason he played for 19 seasons, 1985 to 2004.
    Utah Bronco Freak

https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status...659857409?s=19

This is what I will miss about Phil when he hangs them up. He is truly a unique character lol

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status...659857409?s=19

This is what I will miss about Phil when he hangs them up. He is truly a unique character lol
    hahaha! for sure! dude helps him up and he proceeds to talk smack to him.

it was the longest TD of his career (thanks mostly to AE)and his birthday, let the man talk.

17 just keeps talking

more of the same. rivers has had two good games this year, against the packers and the jags. otherwise hes been pretty bad and today he fumbled, gordon fumbled twice and got benched, AE fumbled. it doesn't matter at this point but this reminds me a lot of the mike mccoy coached chargers. not good enough and if lynn doesn't get fired he should be on a short leash next season.

oh hunter henry just fumbled, imagine that?

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    more of the same. rivers has had two good games this year, against the packers and the jags. otherwise hes been pretty bad and today he fumbled, gordon fumbled twice and got benched, AE fumbled. it doesn't matter at this point but this reminds me a lot of the mike mccoy coached chargers. not good enough and if lynn doesn't get fired he should be on a short leash next season.

oh hunter henry just fumbled, imagine that?
    But are you out playing them... who cares about the score

Rivers with another pick

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    But are you out playing them... who cares about the score

Rivers with another pick
    this is idiotic. they didn't outplay anyone this game, they did against your team.

how's that offense look today while you're talking? never seen anything like you running your mouth after your team got embarrassed again. why? to make yourself feel better about your team sucking? or are you not really a broncos fan and just here to talk smack to me?

this is idiotic. they didn't outplay anyone this game, they did against your team.

how's that offense look today while you're talking? never seen anything like you running your mouth after your team got embarrassed again. why? to make yourself feel better about your team sucking? or are you not really a broncos fan and just here to talk smack to me?
    Really cause the scoreboard in our game proves otherwise

My team got embarrassed really?

A rookie qb in his third start in arrowhead, in December, in a snowstorm

Now letís talk about your weak untalented team getting abused, not just embarrassed

Abused, used and embarrassed against the Vikings at home

Vikings playing soft on this last drive

Maybe rivers can pad his meaningless stats

Not!! 😂
    Last edited by arapaho; 12-15-2019 at 05:03 PM.

Hey giant huge pot....meet smaller kettle!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Really cause the scoreboard in our game proves otherwise

My team got embarrassed really?

A rookie qb in his third start in arrowhead, in December, in a snowstorm

Now let’s talk about your weak untalented team getting abused, not just embarrassed

Abused, used and embarrassed against the Vikings at home
    Baph didn't get to see either game. He got chumped into working day shift (8 to 5) at his 7-11 gig.
    Utah Bronco Freak