Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 579
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    102
    Our defense is touted by the talking heads as being one of the best in the league, but that is very misleading. The defense has been expected to keep us in games while the offense does us no favors at all.

    Scangarello needs to go away. We would have been better off with Josh McDaniel than Fangio. At least McHoodie Jr. Had passion and was able to transfer emotion to his players.

    This season has been a thorough indictment of Elway’s personnel and coaching decisions. Organizationally the Broncos have become an embarrassment. It happened so fast.

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoDrej View Post
    Ahhh... much better! Just turned the volume down to 0 on my TV and am listening to
    the play by play streaming from Denver. Listening to Kevin Harlan is akin to torture!
    Whoever that one guy that calls the Cardinals games(if he still does) bothers me so much. That dude sounds like an idiot

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoDrej View Post
    Ahhh... much better! Just turned the volume down to 0 on my TV and am listening to
    the play by play streaming from Denver. Listening to Kevin Harlan is akin to torture!
    Harlan reminds me of a comedy caricature. He's got the voice but nothing else. It's like a bad actor playing a sportscaster.

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by JJMCCARTNEY View Post
    Our defense is touted by the talking heads as being one of the best in the league, but that is very misleading. The defense has been expected to keep us in games while the offense does us no favors at all.

    Scangarello needs to go away. We would have been better off with Josh McDaniel than Fangio. At least McHoodie Jr. Had passion and was able to transfer emotion to his players.

    This season has been a thorough indictment of Elway’s personnel and coaching decisions. Organizationally the Broncos have become an embarrassment. It happened so fast.
    Agreed on everything....I really want to see how our defense ranks in fourth quarter only.

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Broncos Country
    Posts
    228
    Our D is #4 in the league.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,087
    Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    We could be in playoff contention if we could get some fair officiating this year
    If you have to depend on everything going your way to win, you aren't a playoff team...

    Bad officiating happens in every game to both teams, it's a weak excuse of fans imo...

    You don't depend on help, you play well enough to win in spite of the officiating. We aren't there this year.


  7. #142
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    134
    Bolles strikes early today!

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    13,451
    Quote Originally Posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
    They have six points and our offense isn't doing much to help so I'll saying Fangio's defense is doing a good job.

    ....... I don't think we are watching the same game. We look silly with all the mistackles. They may only have 6 cause we stiffened inside the redzone, but until that interception we have been letting them get to the red zone pretty easily.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    9,750
    We will not become better until Bolles is held accountable for being stupid.

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,857
    Good old Garett...

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    196
    72,72,72,72,72

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    If you have to depend on everything going your way to win, you aren't a playoff team...

    Bad officiating happens in every game to both teams, it's a weak excuse of fans imo...

    You don't depend on help, you play well enough to win in spite of the officiating. We aren't there this year.
    We dont need things to go our way. We need things to NOT go against us and have bad calls happen. We are probably one of the most screwed teams right now

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lake Charles LA
    Posts
    3,937
    We love you bolles! Always coming through with the good penalties at crucial times

  14. #149
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Muscatine, Iowa
    Posts
    15,047
    Wow so glad we aren't playing Lock, this is great decision making

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    13,451
    Bolles lololol
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •