Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Our defense is touted by the talking heads as being one of the best in the league, but that is very misleading. The defense has been expected to keep us in games while the offense does us no favors at all.

Scangarello needs to go away. We would have been better off with Josh McDaniel than Fangio. At least McHoodie Jr. Had passion and was able to transfer emotion to his players.

This season has been a thorough indictment of Elway’s personnel and coaching decisions. Organizationally the Broncos have become an embarrassment. It happened so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoDrej View Post
    Ahhh... much better! Just turned the volume down to 0 on my TV and am listening to
    the play by play streaming from Denver. Listening to Kevin Harlan is akin to torture!
    Whoever that one guy that calls the Cardinals games(if he still does) bothers me so much. That dude sounds like an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoDrej View Post
    Ahhh... much better! Just turned the volume down to 0 on my TV and am listening to
    the play by play streaming from Denver. Listening to Kevin Harlan is akin to torture!
    Harlan reminds me of a comedy caricature. He's got the voice but nothing else. It's like a bad actor playing a sportscaster.

Quote Originally Posted by JJMCCARTNEY View Post
    Our defense is touted by the talking heads as being one of the best in the league, but that is very misleading. The defense has been expected to keep us in games while the offense does us no favors at all.

Scangarello needs to go away. We would have been better off with Josh McDaniel than Fangio. At least McHoodie Jr. Had passion and was able to transfer emotion to his players.

This season has been a thorough indictment of Elway’s personnel and coaching decisions. Organizationally the Broncos have become an embarrassment. It happened so fast.
    Agreed on everything....I really want to see how our defense ranks in fourth quarter only.

Our D is #4 in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    We could be in playoff contention if we could get some fair officiating this year
    If you have to depend on everything going your way to win, you aren't a playoff team...

Bad officiating happens in every game to both teams, it's a weak excuse of fans imo...

You don't depend on help, you play well enough to win in spite of the officiating. We aren't there this year.

Bolles strikes early today!

Quote Originally Posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
    They have six points and our offense isn't doing much to help so I'll saying Fangio's defense is doing a good job.

....... I don't think we are watching the same game. We look silly with all the mistackles. They may only have 6 cause we stiffened inside the redzone, but until that interception we have been letting them get to the red zone pretty easily.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

We will not become better until Bolles is held accountable for being stupid.

Good old Garett...

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    If you have to depend on everything going your way to win, you aren't a playoff team...

Bad officiating happens in every game to both teams, it's a weak excuse of fans imo...

You don't depend on help, you play well enough to win in spite of the officiating. We aren't there this year.
    We dont need things to go our way. We need things to NOT go against us and have bad calls happen. We are probably one of the most screwed teams right now

We love you bolles! Always coming through with the good penalties at crucial times

Wow so glad we aren't playing Lock, this is great decision making

Bolles lololol
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter