Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Wadman's 13 yd punt -with the wind... What a mess. smh
    Cut him some slack, it was his 9th punt and his leg was tired

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Only 38 pages in this thread. I remember when these threads would already be at 38 pages before even the end of 1st qtr.

Seems like most fans arenít even here complaining anymore after loses, theyíve just stopped caring.
    It's true. I spent 14hrs in the woods looking at a lot of wind and non buck shooters, and I still had more fun than watching this garbage mess of a team. Reading the recap, I didn't miss much at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    It's true. I spent 14hrs in the woods looking at a lot of wind and non buck shooters, and I still had more fun than watching this garbage mess of a team. Reading the recap, I didn't miss much at all...
    After the first quarter I decided to volunteer my time driving the old folks around at the old folks home. Not much to gawk about but hey compared to Elways product, it was very exciting!

In all seriousness, people just need to stop spending money on anything having to do with the Broncos right now.

When the vendors start feeling it, they will stop purchasing products in bulk from the team.

This thing is so bad that star players such as Justin Simmons will refuse to re-sign here and I would not be surprised to see him go elsewhere for less money in fact.

Derek Wolfe and Von Miller are too classy for this but they should request their release or trade after the season because enough is enough and Iíve stated this many times before but what other billion dollar company would allow an unqualified man to come in and run that billion dollar product into the ground while continuing to reference his distant past.

Anyone ever watch Hellís Kitchen?
    There is a pizza shop in south east Denver called El Panteloen. The owner won best pizza in the city back in 1985.1985 guy is still selling that same pizza however he canít figure out why his business is failing today!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-25-2019 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MHOC View Post
    We are top 5 right now, with tankathon picking Herbert
    Please no not him. I so hope he is drafted top 2
    We could have had Lamar Jackson *LJ for M.V.P*

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I get really tired hearing the "oline will get lock killed" falacy... As a team, we've given up 60 qb hits...16th. teams with more hits?

Seahawks, Jets, eagles, Texans, Panthers, falcons, chargers... Heck, the chiefs only have 5 less than us...

Is our o-line good, no... But that hasn't stopped those QBs, so give that tired excuse a huge rest already...
    Actually it has already cost us 2 qb injuries this year, worse part is the blind side tackle is the worst lineman. It is a valid concern, especially for a rookie.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I get really tired hearing the "oline will get lock killed" falacy... As a team, we've given up 60 qb hits...16th. teams with more hits?

Seahawks, Jets, eagles, Texans, Panthers, falcons, chargers... Heck, the chiefs only have 5 less than us...

Is our o-line good, no... But that hasn't stopped those QBs, so give that tired excuse a huge rest already...
    Whoever dropped me the note... Who cares about the lt, I get that he's terrible, it still doesn't change the fact that we have 60 qb hits, we're 16th in the league and all those teams are ahead of us with their qb getting hit more than ours.

Truth hurts, sorry it hurts so bad you're salty

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Yup . If we’re waiting for a good to great Iine we might be waiting for years. I mean, look how many years it’s been bad. Lots of teams have issues on their lines. Good coaches work around it.

I thought we had the best line coach in the business.
    EXACTLY! all these fans keep wanting to put off a QB for an oline, the point I'm getting at is half the league statistically has a worse league than we do... That includes bolles worthless self.

We need a QB, it's time to stop waiting for an oline that may never exist.

This is the state of the nfl currently. No one has a good oline... You can thank the college style offense for that. College teams don't properly develop the linemen for nfl offenses.

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Actually it has already cost us 2 qb injuries this year, worse part is the blind side tackle is the worst lineman. It is a valid concern, especially for a rookie.
    If we're waiting for this oline to improve, we'll never play a young qb again...

Injuries happen... Especially to old, imobile QBs that stand in the pocket for far too long.

I don't disagree that bolles needs replaced, but we can't keep hiding behind the oline... Especially since as I've pointed out half the league has it worse than we do and yet they still have franchise QBs starting behind that line.