Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The worst offensive game I have seen

Itís safe to say the defenses have caught up to Brandon Allen.

Scrangrello once again clueless and totally inept

Iím hoping to see Lock

And Baph, thereís your que.

Actually since he Once again felt the need to make a ridiculous thread about a ridiculous game I will share my opinion.

Brandon Beane, now there is a great General Manager.

Heís turned the bills into a winning franchise this season without the assistance of a Peyton Manning, Gary Kubiak, or John Fox.

So when ppl ask who gets the credit for the bills success, we can legitimately say it was all Brandon Beane! Unlike someone we know...

the broncos offense is baaaaaaaaaaaad. i'm sure the chargers will find a way to lose when they come to town next weekend. look at the raiders today and realize their defense looked like the steel curtain against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    And Baph, there’s your que.
    lol not sure what that means, we will probably lose against the broncos next week

however, the chargers are losing their future HOF QB to old age and have a crap OL. the broncos have had 4 years to fix the offense and it's only gotten worse. i think we have both tried to tell them sam, you rightfully want a change, i would like it to stay the same, naturally.

I do think that if the chargers started taylor they would have a better chance to win but what's the point? rivers deserves to finish out the year with dignity at least, he isn't eli manning for god sakes.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    It’s safe to say the defenses have caught up to Brandon Allen.

Scrangrello once again clueless and totally inept

I’m hoping to see Lock
    the Broncos’ output of just 134 yards of total offense today was their lowest in 27 years … since Oct. 10, 1992 (128 yards in a 34-3 Monday Night Football loss at Washington).

responding to the thread title. did you see that game? if so, which was worse?

giving up 244 yards rushing isnt amazing either. man i'm glad my team didn't play today, the afc west really does suck this year.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    lol not sure what that means, we will probably lose against the broncos next week

however, the chargers are losing their future HOF QB to old age and have a crap OL. the broncos have had 4 years to fix the offense and it's only gotten worse. i think we have both tried to tell them sam, you rightfully want a change, i would like it to stay the same, naturally.

I do think that if the chargers started taylor they would have a better chance to win but what's the point? rivers deserves to finish out the year with dignity at least, he isn't eli manning for god sakes.
    This whole thread was meant to show you that heís here after a loss, however itís still not the same as admitting his fault or eating his crow.

Anyway theyíll continue to blindly follow a man that continues to scapegoat and burn his own friends and good men.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-24-2019 at 04:39 PM.

I think Sam hoping you will come save her from being smacked around or something
    Preemptive

I think Sam hoping you will come save her from being smacked around or something
    Preemptive
    If you werenít trying to think, you wouldíve saw that I answered his question quite accurately above!

This whole thread was meant to show you that heís here after a loss, however itís still not the same as admitting his fault or eating his crow.

Anyway theyíll continue to blindly follow a man that continues to scapegoat and burn his own friends and good men.

And your sniveling about it constantly is meant for what?? Show us you sissify and canít handle ? Or you canít take rejection or perhaps you feel the need for attention

I canít figure out why you snivel about it so much...

Care to clue me in

And your sniveling about it constantly is meant for what?? Show us you sissify and canít handle ? Or you canít take rejection or perhaps you feel the need for attention

I canít figure out why you snivel about it so much...

Care to clue me in
    Wait wait wait, just admit that is the reason for these dumb threads and Iíll stop pointing it out!

C-mon Rap, be a man and swallow that big yellow streak of pride.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-24-2019 at 05:22 PM.

the Broncos’ output of just 134 yards of total offense today was their lowest in 27 years … since Oct. 10, 1992 (128 yards in a 34-3 Monday Night Football loss at Washington).

responding to the thread title. did you see that game? if so, which was worse?

giving up 244 yards rushing isnt amazing either. man i'm glad my team didn't play today, the afc west really does suck this year.
    I more then likely seen that game, perhaps I should have put in recent memory?

It wasnít a good week, last week the defense crumbled, this week the offense again couldnít get out of their own way, one first down the entire second half is horrible

Some as I said could be the defenses getting tape on Allen some of it too me again was scrangrello inability to call plays that move the ball and get momentum

Wait wait wait, just admit that is the reason for these dumb threads and Iíll stop pointing it out!

C-mon Rap, be a man and swallow that big yellow streak of pride.

After you admit your just as obsessed with me as you are with elway

Admit it... hope this isnít some fatal attraction man love fascination crap your suffering from

Who are you more obsessed with
    1. Arapaho
    2. Elway

After you admit your just as obsessed with me as you are with elway

Admit it... hope this isnít some fatal attraction man love fascination crap your suffering from

Who are you more obsessed with
    1. Arapaho
    2. Elway
    Oh my goodness and the self delusion just gets worse and worse.

Did you really just post this? Lol

Look I want Elway gone, heís taken enough from this franchise and this city in the last fours years. Everything he has given to us, he has taken back and then some.

I express these feelings and you get offended... That is it, ainít nobody ever been obsessed with you. We just call out and hold you accountable for your elementary school reactions.

Think Iíll make you cry again lmao