Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    lol not sure what that means, we will probably lose against the broncos next week

however, the chargers are losing their NEVER TO BE HOF QB to old age and have a crap OL. the broncos have had 4 years to fix the offense and it's only gotten worse. i think we have both tried to tell them sam, you rightfully want a change, i would like it to stay the same, naturally.

I do think that if the chargers started taylor they would have a better chance to win but what's the point? rivers deserves to finish out the year with dignity at least, he isn't eli manning for god sakes.
    Fixed it for you baph.....SEE RED TEXT
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    why do we run the ball down the field in games right to the 3 yard line then pass it 3 times before kicking a fg

because scrangrello is clueless when his game plan doesn't work
    Yep! Weak play calling, inability to adjust with basic imagination. Astonishing!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Fixed it for you baph.....SEE RED TEXT
    Yeah remember that when heís getting fitted for his yellow jacket, gramps.

lol not sure what that means, we will probably lose against the broncos next week

however, the chargers are losing their future HOF QB to old age and have a crap OL. the broncos have had 4 years to fix the offense and it's only gotten worse. i think we have both tried to tell them sam, you rightfully want a change, i would like it to stay the same, naturally.

I do think that if the chargers started taylor they would have a better chance to win but what's the point? rivers deserves to finish out the year with dignity at least, he isn't eli manning for god sakes.
    Your crying about losing a ď HOF qb ď to old age and have a crap online

The broncos now seem to have their future QB, we have clearly the best WR in the west, a young core all around

And a defense still in the top ten despite the amount of injuries

Meanwhile the chargers are the worst team in the West lol

And your right rivers isnít eli

Eli has rings and SB MVP titles

Rivers has .... nothing

Yeah remember that when he’s getting fitted for his yellow jacket, gramps.
    Well Mr. Crow Man aka Mr. Whippersnapper, if that ever happens I would have to live to be two hundred years old or the HOF committee begins letting anyone in that has decent stats. What a shame that would be!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Well Mr. Crow Man aka Mr. Whippersnapper, if that ever happens I would have to live to be two hundred years old or the HOF committee begins letting anyone in that has decent stats. What a shame that would be!
    well mr. coward aka mr i talk smack from a safe distance without saying anything that could come back to haunt me, its going to happen, weather your old ass is still alive to witness it or not. you do know who votes on the HOF, correct?

lets play a game shall we? you post a credible article of someone explaining why he won't be in the HOF and then i will post 3 saying he will.

you go first, ill be waiting.

Your crying about losing a “ HOF qb “ to old age and have a crap online

The broncos now seem to have their future QB, we have clearly the best WR in the west, a young core all around

And a defense still in the top ten despite the amount of injuries

Meanwhile the chargers are the worst team in the West lol

And your right rivers isn’t eli

Eli has rings and SB MVP titles

Rivers has .... nothing
    HAHAHAHAHA!! you are convinced after one game that the broncos have their future QB? have you learned nothing over the years arapaho??

he looked good at times but his accuracy was way off at times as well. the chargers are bad and lost due to lots of key mistakes and poor
    QB play. depending on how the roster is managed this off season, they still have better players than the broncos do across the board.

probowlers across the board, both offense and defense. coaching changes may need to be made, a new QB will need to take over the reigns, changes along the OL will need to be made. other than that? they are still solid and looking good for the future. the broncos? your hope ste,s from one win against a team that cannot get out of it's own way.

i know you seen the playmakers all over the chargers offense yesterday on full display. i know you seen austin and were like "damn, that kid is good" doesnt look like a guy that just cartches balls in the backfield like you thought, huh? mike williams doing what mike williams does. gordon outperforming lindsay. as far as rivers, he's been better than eli over his entire career. yeah eli has two rings, flacco has one and look at how junk he is in his prime? is he not your future? i mean he's got a ring after all!

this way of thinking is why you're always so wrong about QB's. not saying lock won't be your future, he definitely has potential and i said as much the moment you drafted him. but it was one game. allen looked good at first too, didn't he?

HAHAHAHAHA!! you are convinced after one game that the broncos have their future QB? have you learned nothing over the years arapaho??

he looked good at times but his accuracy was way off at times as well. the chargers are bad and lost due to lots of key mistakes and poor
    QB play. depending on how the roster is managed this off season, they still have better players than the broncos do across the board.

probowlers across the board, both offense and defense. coaching changes may need to be made, a new QB will need to take over the reigns, changes along the OL will need to be made. other than that? they are still solid and looking good for the future. the broncos? your hope ste,s from one win against a team that cannot get out of it's own way.

i know you seen the playmakers all over the chargers offense yesterday on full display. i know you seen austin and were like "damn, that kid is good" doesnt look like a guy that just cartches balls in the backfield like you thought, huh? mike williams doing what mike williams does. gordon outperforming lindsay. as far as rivers, he's been better than eli over his entire career. yeah eli has two rings, flacco has one and look at how junk he is in his prime? is he not your future? i mean he's got a ring after all!

this way of thinking is why you're always so wrong about QB's. not saying lock won't be your future, he definitely has potential and i said as much the moment you drafted him. but it was one game. allen looked good at first too, didn't he?
    I see nothing but excuses and tears and a lot of fail

Guess what sonny

Your team is 34-42 over the last five seasons
    Your team is 3-7 against the Broncos in those same years
    You have never won the west ... even once

Darling your team just ainít as talented as you think 😆

I seen all your superstars on full display losing!!!

let me inject a little reality into you sonny...you aint that good, you have talent like any team, but you really aint that good
    no different than the broncos, or raiders...we all got talent

you brag about how great a team builder telesco is....you know what the chargers record is while being so chock full of "talent" and "well rounded" under telesco?

do you?, its 52-56....a sub .500 team.....PSSST the broncos record in the same time frame is 61-47

how about head to head...surely a team as great as the chargers, as supremely talented, probowlers everwhere, everybody flashing !!! would annihilate a weak, untalented broncos team

yet your record H2H is 4-11 since telesco came to town, its 3-10 against the chiefs, but hey at least your 7-6 against the raiders under telesco

what im trying to tell you sonny is....great teams full of probowl talent, a HOF qb...don't suck as bad as the chargers do....you just aint that good

I see nothing but excuses and tears and a lot of fail

Guess what sonny

Your team is 34-42 over the last five seasons
    Your team is 3-7 against the Broncos in those same years
    You have never won the west ... even once

Darling your team just ain’t as talented as you think ��
    you love to throw in "excuses" every time you respond to me without even responding to what i'm actually saying. what was i making an excuse for arapaho? by pointing out how gullible you are about being sold on your QB after one start when thats literallyn bit you in the ass several times before?

he didnt even play that well dude, he played "ok" and looked good at times but also inconsistent. is that also an "excuse" and "tears"? or is that your default response because you know i am right?

here is a fact for you.....your team got outplayed in every aspect of that game except the mistakes department. sutton is the only player on your offense that can even be argued that is comparable to the weapons we have all over the field. lindsay? he's not as good as either of our backs. gordon is starting to play like gordon and austin is the best pass catching back in the league, he's better than danny woodhead was.

mike williams? remember when you said he wasn't fast enough to play in the NFL? he's the league leader in yards per catch this year, an absolute deep threat. we know what keenan can do, hunter henry is an elite TE as well.

but you seem to think the broncos have weapons like that? when all you have is sutton and lindsay that could even be argued are on the level of all those guys i mentioned? lindsay who is inferior to what we have? the only thing the broncos have that is comparable to us is defensive talent, offensively there is no comparison.

and you got outplayed, son. you should appreciate the gif that was given to you.

what im trying to tell you sonny is....great teams full of probowl talent, a HOF qb...don't suck as bad as the chargers do....you just aint that good
    are you trying to argue facts again? the chargers are full of probowl talent, that's an actual fact

the chargers had the second most players in the Pro bowl last year and they indeed have a future HOF QB that is washed. there is nothing you could "tell me" about a team you know very little about. you're literally the only person on this planet arguing they don't have talent, even other broncos fans are not dumb enough to jump on that bandwagon.

the chargers make key mistakes every game, it's those mistakes that won you the game because you did without a doubt get outplayed in that game and you know it.

you love to throw in "excuses" every time you respond to me without even responding to what i'm actually saying. what was i making an excuse for arapaho? by pointing out how gullible you are about being sold on your QB after one start when thats literallyn bit you in the ass several times before?

he didnt even play that well dude, he played "ok" and looked good at times but also inconsistent. is that also an "excuse" and "tears"? or is that your default response because you know i am right?

here is a fact for you.....your team got outplayed in every aspect of that game except the mistakes department. sutton is the only player on your offense that can even be argued that is comparable to the weapons we have all over the field. lindsay? he's not as good as either of our backs. gordon is starting to play like gordon and austin is the best pass catching back in the league, he's better than danny woodhead was.

mike williams? remember when you said he wasn't fast enough to play in the NFL? he's the league leader in yards per catch this year, an absolute deep threat. we know what keenan can do, hunter henry is an elite TE as well.

but you seem to think the broncos have weapons like that? when all you have is sutton and lindsay that could even be argued are on the level of all those guys i mentioned? lindsay who is inferior to what we have? the only thing the broncos have that is comparable to us is defensive talent, offensively there is no comparison.

and you got outplayed, son. you should appreciate the gif that was given to you.
    except where it matters

THE SCORE BOARD

are you trying to argue facts again? the chargers are full of probowl talent, that's an actual fact :

the chargers had the second most players in the Pro bowl last year and they indeed have a future HOF QB that is washed. there is nothing you could "tell me" about a team you know very little about. you're literally the only person on this planet arguing they don't have talent, even other broncos fans are not dumb enough to jump on that bandwagon.

the chargers make key mistakes every game, it's those mistakes that won you the game because you did without a doubt get outplayed in that game and you know it.
    SO FULL OF PROBOWL TALENT...and fully healthy YET got

SWEPT!!

since telesco came you have a losing record against the broncos, you have a losing record against the chiefs, and a one game lead against the raiders

you have never won the west

your on your third losing season

face it sonny....YOU JUST AINT AS GOOD AS YOU CLAIM!!!!

AND now you wanna lower your self and lose even more of the little dignity you have by claiming,,,we beat our selfs...if we didn't make mistakes like throwing the ball where the defender could jump up and snag it out of the air,

hey maybe if Hayward woulda grabbed both of suttons arms instead of making the mistake of just grabbing one he wouldn't have scored !

let me try it

if lock didn't miss Fant he probably would have score...dam mistake....he if Hamilton would have just caught the perfectly thrown ball he would most likely scored...man if Booker didn't run into the kicker after the bronco defense stopped the chargers, they would not have scored a TD!!

see how that works sis?

again

well mr. coward aka mr i talk smack from a safe distance without saying anything that could come back to haunt me, its going to happen, weather your old ass is still alive to witness it or not. you do know who votes on the HOF, correct?

lets play a game shall we? you post a credible article of someone explaining why he won't be in the HOF and then i will post 3 saying he will.

you go first, ill be waiting.
    Grammar check...it's whether....not weather.....as in rain, snow, sunshine, cloudy, tornado, hurricane, etc.

I do smack at a safe distance....why is that a problem? Can you show me the Smack Forum Rules that state a smack post MUST be outlandish, bold nonsense, wildly lame and just plain embarrassing for the poster. Like 99% of your posts.

You believe that doing so makes you a high and mighty master smacker that's above all others. That's called having a grossly inflated ego that's nothing less than blatant narcissism. Your motto seems to be "Post with Reckless Abandon or Be a Coward". You most likely have numerous mirrors and large poster size pictures of yourself throughout your parents basement where you reside so that a minute doesn't go by without you taking a long look at your glorious image.

So, you want to play a game? Grow up baph. It's a waste of my time to even consider finding a "credible" article written by a sports annalist supporting my position regarding Rivers not getting in the HOF. And I don't care if you post a 1,000 "credible" articles supporting your argument. It's all opinion. IMO you are the most "opinionated" person in this forum. And, IMO Rivers won't get in the HOF and golly gee wiz, my opinion might come back to haunt me. Wow, how scary is that? Honestly, it's impossible for me to care less if Rivers gets in the HOF.

And yes, I do know who votes / selects players for the HOF. It's people with opinions, nothing more and nothing less, a popularity contest like the Academy, Tony, Emmy, Country Music, Peoples Choice, etc. awards. Lame!

You suck at smack Mr. Whippersnapper, aka "Mr. I Post with Reckless Abandon"
    Utah Bronco Freak

SO FULL OF PROBOWL TALENT...and fully healthy YET got

SWEPT!!

since telesco came you have a losing record against the broncos, you have a losing record against the chiefs, and a one game lead against the raiders

you have never won the west

your on your third losing season

face it sonny....YOU JUST AINT AS GOOD AS YOU CLAIM!!!!

AND now you wanna lower your self and lose even more of the little dignity you have by claiming,,,we beat our selfs...if we didn't make mistakes like throwing the ball where the defender could jump up and snag it out of the air,

hey maybe if Hayward woulda grabbed both of suttons arms instead of making the mistake of just grabbing one he wouldn't have scored !

let me try it

if lock didn't miss Fant he probably would have score...dam mistake....he if Hamilton would have just caught the perfectly thrown ball he would most likely scored...man if Booker didn't run into the kicker after the bronco defense stopped the chargers, they would not have scored a TD!!

see how that works sis?

again

Why isnít Baphs pounding the table for Telesco to be fired?