Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 64
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,202
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Why isn’t Baphs pounding the table for Telesco to be fired?
    because telesco has built a team destined for the super bowl, well rounded, super talented...with tillery the surprise of the draft they do not have a weak spot on the team....pro bowl talent abounds

    you can tell by the number of afc west titles he's accumulated, the unblemished post season record and his record over the helpless broncos

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    because telesco has built a team destined for the super bowl, well rounded, super talented...with tillery the surprise of the draft they do not have a weak spot on the team....pro bowl talent abounds

    you can tell by the number of afc west titles he's accumulated, the unblemished post season record and his record over the helpless broncos
    because telesco has brought talent in across the board. you want to talk about tillery, who is no more a bust than noah fant is who was drafted ahead of him? why do you want to talk about tillery but not fant? i haven't tabled either one a bust and i have said both can break out next season possibly.

    you on the other hand, are not and never have been consistent with your smack. you have given elway all the credit for the wins but refuse to say any of it is his fault when they have struggled the last 4 years and it can absolutely be attributed to a lack of talent on the offensive side of the ball. dude couldn't find a decent QB to save his life and the chargers already have a back up better than any of the scrubs elway has brought in since manning retired.

    . telesco has not been perfect and ive said that but he's put together good talent on the team, more talent than the chargers have had since '06/'07. oh and ive not once rode his jock like you all did elway's and pretended he was the best GM in the league.

    but yes, lets talk about tillerey's rookie season being bad, just like you all labled gordon a bust after his bad rookie season as well. lets ignore the fact that telesco took bosa when everyone said he shouldn't......lets ignore the fact that telesco drafted allen in the 3rd round.......desmond king in the 5th..........hunter henry in the second all probowl caliber players. telesco has done a good job yet you want me to act like he hasn't because the team is struggling?

    you simply don't get it man, you think the struggles are because of a lack of talent, because you don't know any better. period. the chargers talent isnt whats losing them games, duymb mistakes and poor QB play are.

    again, your team got completely outplayed in that game, the chargers shot themselves in the foot like they have been all season long. yet you want to act like its a lack of talent?


  3. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    SO FULL OF PROBOWL TALENT...and fully healthy YET got

    SWEPT!!



    since telesco came you have a losing record against the broncos, you have a losing record against the chiefs, and a one game lead against the raiders

    you have never won the west

    your on your third losing season

    face it sonny....YOU JUST AINT AS GOOD AS YOU CLAIM!!!!


    AND now you wanna lower your self and lose even more of the little dignity you have by claiming,,,we beat our selfs...if we didn't make mistakes like throwing the ball where the defender could jump up and snag it out of the air,

    hey maybe if Hayward woulda grabbed both of suttons arms instead of making the mistake of just grabbing one he wouldn't have scored !

    let me try it

    if lock didn't miss Fant he probably would have score...dam mistake....he if Hamilton would have just caught the perfectly thrown ball he would most likely scored...man if Booker didn't run into the kicker after the bronco defense stopped the chargers, they would not have scored a TD!!


    see how that works sis?

    again


    wait, why are you talking about the chargers being healthy? i thought injuries don't matter? the fact is, your team got outplayed, no matter how many excuses you want to make. the chargers shot themselves in the foot and your team benefited from it.

    i know you're the king of stat watching, go look up the stats and tell me again how the problem is talent on our team lol

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,202
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    because telesco has brought talent in across the board. you want to talk about tillery, who is no more a bust than noah fant is who was drafted ahead of him? why do you want to talk about tillery but not fant? i haven't tabled either one a bust and i have said both can break out next season possibly.

    you on the other hand, are not and never have been consistent with your smack. you have given elway all the credit for the wins but refuse to say any of it is his fault when they have struggled the last 4 years and it can absolutely be attributed to a lack of talent on the offensive side of the ball. dude couldn't find a decent QB to save his life and the chargers already have a back up better than any of the scrubs elway has brought in since manning retired.

    . telesco has not been perfect and ive said that but he's put together good talent on the team, more talent than the chargers have had since '06/'07. oh and ive not once rode his jock like you all did elway's and pretended he was the best GM in the league.

    but yes, lets talk about tillerey's rookie season being bad, just like you all labled gordon a bust after his bad rookie season as well. lets ignore the fact that telesco took bosa when everyone said he shouldn't......lets ignore the fact that telesco drafted allen in the 3rd round.......desmond king in the 5th..........hunter henry in the second all probowl caliber players. telesco has done a good job yet you want me to act like he hasn't because the team is struggling?

    you simply don't get it man, you think the struggles are because of a lack of talent, because you don't know any better. period. the chargers talent isnt whats losing them games, duymb mistakes and poor QB play are.

    again, your team got completely outplayed in that game, the chargers shot themselves in the foot like they have been all season long. yet you want to act like its a lack of talent?

    ohhh the drama queen came back


    where did I say tillery was a bust.....ill wait about <-----------------------------------------------------------------> this long, because I know your whining senselessly

    you bagged up the drafting of tillery the fixing of the weak spot, the savior...I didn't

    as for fant...fant is the Number one rookie TE in receiving yards, 2nd by 1 in receptions, tied for second in TDs, tied for 7th of all Tes in number of + 20 yrd receptions, tied for 1st in the longest TD of all Tes
    and 14th of all TEs in receiving yards....and that's with a putrid flacco at qb


    so losing with bad qb play is a sure sign of a lack of talent...ok

    like i said that must be your reason also...you cant use injuries, you cant use the OC cause you fired him, You cant use the coach...so why are you in last place in the west again, other then getting swept by a team with no talent??? bad qb play? or what

    why is our losses a lack of talent but your isn't...you don't make the rules son

    and yes you did ride telescos jock …who you trying to lie to sucker...with your telescos does more with less, telescos built a team via the draft (despite that being proven demonstrably false) unlike elway who just writes big checks blah blah blah…you aint fooling anyone

    so you think because he drafted a few good players hes done great

    again...since 2013 what is his team record compared to elways, what successes as he had...if any , whats his H2H record against the broncos, how many post season wins, how many times as he won the west

    you think drafting a couple probowl players shows hes built a good team, and not team success???

    is that anything like judging a pass rusher by his almost sacks and not actual sacks, qb hits, tackles for loss

    he if saying your team had more yards that a rookie qb fresh off IR is the salve that will ease your butt hurt about being swept...use it lil darling

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,202
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    wait, why are you talking about the chargers being healthy? i thought injuries don't matter? the fact is, your team got outplayed, no matter how many excuses you want to make. the chargers shot themselves in the foot and your team benefited from it.

    i know you're the king of stat watching, go look up the stats and tell me again how the problem is talent on our team lol
    I bet the chargers were healthier that the broncos....I don't use injuries excuses you do...you had DJ back, you had okung back...im just saying quit using injuries as your excuse

    hey if the problem isn't coaching
    isn't scheme
    isnt injuries
    and isn't a hof qb

    then its talent...sorry if you cant except it...your team just isn't as greatly talented as you think, sorry
    Last edited by arapaho; 12-08-2019 at 08:51 AM.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    1,039
    baph:
    again, your team got completely outplayed in that game, the chargers shot themselves in the foot like they have been all season long. yet you want to act like its a lack of talent?

    The Drama Queen of Nonsense speaks!

    You'll say anything to make yourself feel better to reduce the massive anxiety attacks you have every night at bedtime.

    Explain with logic (a word you struggle to interpret) how "shooting yourself in the foot" (making moronic, bonehead mistakes) equates to "completely outplaying" your opponent? Good plays and bad plays are what defines a victory or a loss. PERIOD!

    The Sparklers outplayed us by making mistakes? Really?

    We'll patiently wait for your "totally confused, lying to yourself" response!
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 12-07-2019 at 10:17 AM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    hampshire,england
    Posts
    12,770
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    lol not sure what that means, we will probably lose against the broncos next week

    however, the chargers are losing their future HOF QB to old age and have a crap OL. the broncos have had 4 years to fix the offense and it's only gotten worse. i think we have both tried to tell them sam, you rightfully want a change, i would like it to stay the same, naturally.

    I do think that if the chargers started taylor they would have a better chance to win but what's the point? rivers deserves to finish out the year with dignity at least, he isn't eli manning for god sakes.
    HOF ? Really ?

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    hampshire,england
    Posts
    12,770
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    again, your team got completely outplayed in that game, the chargers shot themselves in the foot like they have been all season long. yet you want to act like its a lack of talent?
    Completely outplayed lol, we must of been watching a different game. Were you not behind most of the game (multiple scores) until you tied it up in the final seconds ?

    You guys got outplayed in the first half and then as we tend to do went too conservative in the second, and you still only put a couple of decent drives together.

    At best you can claim the game was fairly even.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,202
    Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Completely outplayed lol, we must of been watching a different game. Were you not behind most of the game (multiple scores) until you tied it up in the final seconds ?

    You guys got outplayed in the first half and then as we tend to do went too conservative in the second, and you still only put a couple of decent drives together.

    At best you can claim the game was fairly even.
    well having 31 more rushing yards and rivers having 122 more passing yards than a rookie who spent the first 11 games on IR and ten games unable to practice is totally out playing the broncos is the salve bap needs to ease the butt hurt from being swept

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    ohhh the drama queen came back


    where did I say tillery was a bust.....ill wait about <-----------------------------------------------------------------> this long, because I know your whining senselessly

    you bagged up the drafting of tillery the fixing of the weak spot, the savior...I didn't
    i said "if tillery pans out" and you can go right ahead and quote me directly on that Rather than lie like you always do in order to run smack. you are the least truthful person here and if you didn't call him a bust, why did you bring him up?

    as for fant...fant is the Number one rookie TE in receiving yards, 2nd by 1 in receptions, tied for second in TDs, tied for 7th of all Tes in number of + 20 yrd receptions, tied for 1st in the longest TD of all Tes
    and 14th of all TEs in receiving yards....and that's with a putrid flacco at qb


    so losing with bad qb play is a sure sign of a lack of talent...ok
    oh now you want to look at stats??

    you ignore them when it doesn't suit your argument, actually you ignore everything that doesn't suit your argument. fant has been terrible and you know it, you have even said as much in your posts.

    but yes, lets look at he stats.

    noah fant: 55 targets 31 receptions 379 yards 2 TD's catch% 56.4

    that is what you're bragging about? 2 TD's? barely above 50% catch %? that one 75 yard TD with one of the worst displays of tackling ive ever seen makes his stats look better than they actually are.

    lets compare it to hunter henry's rookie season, a second round TE.

    53 targets 36 receptions 478 yards 8 TD's catch% 67.9

    lol you're bragging about 2 TD's and 379 yards, he would have a lot more if he caught the ball more. he's had opportunities and he's dropped a lot of balls. it happens, he's a rookie, but you cherry picking stats and bragging about them makes me laugh.

    like i said that must be your reason also...you cant use injuries, you cant use the OC cause you fired him, You cant use the coach...so why are you in last place in the west again, other then getting swept by a team with no talent??? bad qb play? or what
    you mean you can't use injuries? i'm the one that recognizes that key injuries actually dos impact a team. you dismiss them except for whenever it suits your argument, like blaming a cowboys loss to the chargers on thanksgiving on not having one guy available, just for example.

    as far as the chargers, yes i can use coaching as a reason for their struggles. ive already pointed out a few reasons and if you actually think it's lack of talent, you're clueless, plain and simple. it's funny how you came straight here and started talking about the chargers lack of talent after they lost to the bronco, even though the chargers totally outplayed the broncos. lol

    i already asked you to break it down for me why you think it's talent and you refuse to do so. the chargers are tied for last place and i would assume it's not going to finish there but why does it matter at this point?

    why is our losses a lack of talent but your isn't...you don't make the rules son
    ive explained this to you several times already. your teams offense lacks talent across the board. you have one good receiver, one okay running back. that's it. you have a TE that may or may not break out eventually but other than that? you have nothing on offense. defensively you do have talent just like the chargers do but not on offense and it isn't even close

    the chargers have play makers all over their offense, proven play makers. the broncos have 2 and one of them being inconsistent as hell (lindsay)

    keenan allen
    mike willkiams
    melvin gordon
    austin ekeler
    hunter henry

    VS

    courtland sutton
    philip lindsay

    it's really as simple as that. the chargers just need to plug in tyrod taylor and he will have a full arsenal of weapons at his disposal next year (assuming all will be back)

    taylor is not the future, he's nothing special, but he's better than the last 6 or 7 QB's elway has brought in lol

    he's good enough to start while the chargers figure out their future at the QB position when you consider the weapons around him.


    whoever the broncos QB will be, he will have sutton and lindsay, possibly fant if he can improve.

    THAT IS WHY TALENT IS A PROBLEM ON THE BRONCOS OFFENSE AND NOT THE CHARGERS OFFENSE YOU KNOW NOTHING DONKO HOMER.

    and yes you did ride telescos jock …who you trying to lie to sucker...with your telescos does more with less, telescos built a team via the draft (despite that being proven demonstrably false) unlike elway who just writes big checks blah blah blah…you aint fooling anyone

    so you think because he drafted a few good players hes done great
    and what's happened since elway started trying to build his team through the draft?

    show me the studs elway has drafted in the later rounds like telesco has. show me all the talent on offense and defense the broncos have like the chargers do? like i said, the broncos have a comparable defense to the chargers talent wise, offensively the broncos couldn't be much worse off in terms of talent.

    again...since 2013 what is his team record compared to elways, what successes as he had...if any , whats his H2H record against the broncos, how many post season wins, how many times as he won the west

    you think drafting a couple probowl players shows hes built a good team, and not team success???
    helps when you have arguably the best QB of all time to come save your team from mediocrity and make you look like a better GM than you actually are.

    what's the record since manning retired? why has it taken elway 4 years to get the team back on track to only have it get worse and worse? no broncos team has ever had 3 losing seasons back to back since the merger.......until now, under elway's watch.

    if it takes telesco 4 years and 7 QB's with still no sign of even a serviceable QB after rivers retires, then by all means you can tell me how telesco is a failure. but it just so happens he has a QB on the roster right now that can at least be serviceable with the weapons he will have around him.

    is that anything like judging a pass rusher by his almost sacks and not actual sacks, qb hits, tackles for loss
    you mean ingram the probowler? never seen someone try so hard to tell me how bad a probowl player sucks. but yes, people do judge pass rushers for more than just sacks, i remember when you used to deny saying this but just admitted it again. lol (bookmarked for future reference )

    all you know are stats, well the stats that suit your arguments that is. you don't know actual football because i doubt you even watch it. by the way, in our first meeting, when von pressured rivers and forced him to throw the ball before he was ready and it was intercepted......that is a pressure being better than a sack, just as example of something i tried to explain to your ignorant ass to no avail.

    just keep stat watching arapaho, it makes it easy for me to expose you for what you are and one thing is for sure, knowledgeable is what you're not.
    Last edited by baphamet; 12-08-2019 at 11:30 AM.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Completely outplayed lol, we must of been watching a different game. Were you not behind most of the game (multiple scores) until you tied it up in the final seconds ?

    You guys got outplayed in the first half and then as we tend to do went too conservative in the second, and you still only put a couple of decent drives together.

    At best you can claim the game was fairly even.
    total yards

    LAC 359

    DEN 218

    passing yards

    LAC 244

    DEN 134

    rushing yards

    LAC 115

    DEN 84

    average yards per play

    LAC 5.9

    DEN 4.1

    "at best fairly even"?

    come on man!

    there was really only one drive that Denver did well in. other than that they benefited from turn overs and stupid self inflicted mistakes. Denver took advantage of the opportunities and won the game fair and square but to sit up there and pretend Denver outplayed us is just laughable.

    arapaho actually thinks the problem is talent and not the plethora of mistakes the chargers make every game.

    by the way, even when the game as close and you couldn't be conservative the broncos couldn't do anything anymore. it was just a matter of figuring out what the broncos were trying to do in locks debut.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    hampshire,england
    Posts
    12,770
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    total yards

    LAC 359

    DEN 218

    passing yards

    LAC 244

    DEN 134

    rushing yards

    LAC 115

    DEN 84

    average yards per play

    LAC 5.9

    DEN 4.1

    "at best fairly even"?

    come on man!

    there was really only one drive that Denver did well in. other than that they benefited from turn overs and stupid self inflicted mistakes. Denver took advantage of the opportunities and won the game fair and square but to sit up there and pretend Denver outplayed us is just laughable.

    arapaho actually thinks the problem is talent and not the plethora of mistakes the chargers make every game.

    by the way, even when the game as close and you couldn't be conservative the broncos couldn't do anything anymore. it was just a matter of figuring out what the broncos were trying to do in locks debut.
    You Americans and your stats lol, I watched the game and felt on top for most of it, although I don't like the way we went conservative in the second half (which is mostly why our stats stalled, because we tried to hold onto the lead too much).

    Stats are mostly deceptive IMO, like when a losing QB has a ton more yards then the winning QB because they are playing catch-up. Prescott had a bad game in Chicago but still went over 300 yards, one of the commentators said there should be an asterisk when a QB plays poor but gets 'stats' lol.

    Anyway, just being honest. I remember we beat you at your place last year and it felt like we were out-played all game and snatched it from nowhere. Watching last Sunday I thought both teams looked mediocre but that we shouldn't have got to the stage where you tied it up at the end.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    You Americans and your stats lol, I watched the game and felt on top for most of it, although I don't like the way we went conservative in the second half (which is mostly why our stats stalled, because we tried to hold onto the lead too much).

    Stats are mostly deceptive IMO, like when a losing QB has a ton more yards then the winning QB because they are playing catch-up. Prescott had a bad game in Chicago but still went over 300 yards, one of the commentators said there should be an asterisk when a QB plays poor but gets 'stats' lol.

    Anyway, just being honest. I remember we beat you at your place last year and it felt like we were out-played all game and snatched it from nowhere. Watching last Sunday I thought both teams looked mediocre but that we shouldn't have got to the stage where you tied it up at the end.
    yes at the beginning it was all broncos but it seemed to me once the chargers figured out what the broncos were doing with lock they couldn't really do anything anymore. why would they be conservative when the games close? it was a one score game from the very start of the second half.

    the broncos first scoring drive was the only scoring drive of the entire game where they had to march down the field and score. their second TD drive started at the LAC 18, their next scoring drive started at the LAC 21 that lead to a FG. their next FG would be their second longest drive of the game which started at the Denver 45 where they moved the ball a total of 21 yards. then of course the last game winning FG was not advanced at all.

    so like i said, other than that one drive, the broncos really couldn't do anything all game long and vastly benefited from the chargers self inflicted mistakes. they took advantage of the mistakes and won the game but they definitely got outplayed man, unlike the first meeting.where the broncos dominated running the football.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    i also want to say that the broncos defense did force some of those mistakes for sure but those mistakes have been happening every game regardless of the team we play against. the chargers made the raiders defense look like the 85 bears. that decision to throw it deep to try and force the PI against a team that's been making mistakes like that all season was pretty smart honestly.

    i'm wondering how the chargers will screw things up today? they are always coming up with new and innovative ways to choke games away.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    1,039
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i said "if tillery pans out" and you can go right ahead and quote me directly on that Rather than lie like you always do in order to run smack. you are the least truthful person here and if you didn't call him a bust, why did you bring him up?



    oh now you want to look at stats??

    you ignore them when it doesn't suit your argument, actually you ignore everything that doesn't suit your argument. fant has been terrible and you know it, you have even said as much in your posts.

    but yes, lets look at he stats.

    noah fant: 55 targets 31 receptions 379 yards 2 TD's catch% 56.4

    that is what you're bragging about? 2 TD's? barely above 50% catch %? that one 75 yard TD with one of the worst displays of tackling ive ever seen makes his stats look better than they actually are.

    lets compare it to hunter henry's rookie season, a second round TE.

    53 targets 36 receptions 478 yards 8 TD's catch% 67.9

    lol you're bragging about 2 TD's and 379 yards, he would have a lot more if he caught the ball more. he's had opportunities and he's dropped a lot of balls. it happens, he's a rookie, but you cherry picking stats and bragging about them makes me laugh.



    you mean you can't use injuries? i'm the one that recognizes that key injuries actually dos impact a team. you dismiss them except for whenever it suits your argument, like blaming a cowboys loss to the chargers on thanksgiving on not having one guy available, just for example.

    as far as the chargers, yes i can use coaching as a reason for their struggles. ive already pointed out a few reasons and if you actually think it's lack of talent, you're clueless, plain and simple. it's funny how you came straight here and started talking about the chargers lack of talent after they lost to the bronco, even though the chargers totally outplayed the broncos. lol

    i already asked you to break it down for me why you think it's talent and you refuse to do so. the chargers are tied for last place and i would assume it's not going to finish there but why does it matter at this point?



    ive explained this to you several times already. your teams offense lacks talent across the board. you have one good receiver, one okay running back. that's it. you have a TE that may or may not break out eventually but other than that? you have nothing on offense. defensively you do have talent just like the chargers do but not on offense and it isn't even close

    the chargers have play makers all over their offense, proven play makers. the broncos have 2 and one of them being inconsistent as hell (lindsay)

    keenan allen
    mike willkiams
    melvin gordon
    austin ekeler
    hunter henry

    VS

    courtland sutton
    philip lindsay

    it's really as simple as that. the chargers just need to plug in tyrod taylor and he will have a full arsenal of weapons at his disposal next year (assuming all will be back)

    taylor is not the future, he's nothing special, but he's better than the last 6 or 7 QB's elway has brought in lol

    he's good enough to start while the chargers figure out their future at the QB position when you consider the weapons around him.


    whoever the broncos QB will be, he will have sutton and lindsay, possibly fant if he can improve.

    THAT IS WHY TALENT IS A PROBLEM ON THE BRONCOS OFFENSE AND NOT THE CHARGERS OFFENSE YOU KNOW NOTHING DONKO HOMER.



    and what's happened since elway started trying to build his team through the draft?

    show me the studs elway has drafted in the later rounds like telesco has. show me all the talent on offense and defense the broncos have like the chargers do? like i said, the broncos have a comparable defense to the chargers talent wise, offensively the broncos couldn't be much worse off in terms of talent.



    helps when you have arguably the best QB of all time to come save your team from mediocrity and make you look like a better GM than you actually are.

    what's the record since manning retired? why has it taken elway 4 years to get the team back on track to only have it get worse and worse? no broncos team has ever had 3 losing seasons back to back since the merger.......until now, under elway's watch.

    if it takes telesco 4 years and 7 QB's with still no sign of even a serviceable QB after rivers retires, then by all means you can tell me how telesco is a failure. but it just so happens he has a QB on the roster right now that can at least be serviceable with the weapons he will have around him.



    you mean ingram the probowler? never seen someone try so hard to tell me how bad a probowl player sucks. but yes, people do judge pass rushers for more than just sacks, i remember when you used to deny saying this but just admitted it again. lol (bookmarked for future reference )

    all you know are stats, well the stats that suit your arguments that is. you don't know actual football because i doubt you even watch it. by the way, in our first meeting, when von pressured rivers and forced him to throw the ball before he was ready and it was intercepted......that is a pressure being better than a sack, just as example of something i tried to explain to your ignorant ass to no avail.

    just keep stat watching arapaho, it makes it easy for me to expose you for what you are and one thing is for sure, knowledgeable is what you're not.
    Spare us the totally boring fake drama and keep your posts to less than one million words. I lost track of how many times I started to nod off before I gave up reading it!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •