Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    There is a game tomorrow night. Is the new thread going to be up anytime soon?
    Completely sorry bud. Tuesday I was at work late, yesterday I was here until 10(usually 630-3), and tonight its going to be late. Literally just thought of this. I have drill this weekend thank GOD, so I will have a minute to catch everything up. Of note, when you're the assistant Safety Manager, and your boss is an idiot, tell him to screw off. 2 guys trying to fix 25 years of nobody caring, is never going to happen. Never been so agitated in my entire life.

2019 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
    Let's Go Broncos, Pirates, Penguins, Penn State & Tony Stewart!
    US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Quote Originally Posted by taz1458 View Post
    Completely sorry bud. Tuesday I was at work late, yesterday I was here until 10(usually 630-3), and tonight its going to be late. Literally just thought of this. I have drill this weekend thank GOD, so I will have a minute to catch everything up. Of note, when you're the assistant Safety Manager, and your boss is an idiot, tell him to screw off. 2 guys trying to fix 25 years of nobody caring, is never going to happen. Never been so agitated in my entire life.
    We got ya covered... Thread is up.. Go deal with Idiot bosses!
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by taz1458 View Post
    Hey man I completely get it. I wouldnít have tune to run this thread.

Iím not even worried about the tallied results for last week yet. I just wanted to make sure someone on the board got the thread opened for the new week in time to get tonightís game in.

Well, here we are. Albeit, a Week late, but this 3 weeks from hell known as OSHA is finally over, and my life can finally return to normal. THANK GOD.

Week 13 was interesting. You're winner, won by 2 correct picks. He made it look easy. Picking up his 9th career and moving into a tie for first-place all-time is....Fellow Pennsylvaniaite, BroncosFanInPA!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Finishing 2nd with 10 correct was dipablo, Tony was 3rd, 4th went to LSIGRAD09 and 5th was MarkB. 6-10 were broncolee, Canmore, EddieMac, BroncoFanBoy, and Rod.

https://i.imgur.com/YfB7P92.jpg

2019 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
    Let's Go Broncos, Pirates, Penguins, Penn State & Tony Stewart!
    US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2