Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by moyer918 View Post
    We definitely need to replace Bolles and Leary this off season though for sure. Risner is good. And McGovern hasn’t been the issue either
    Draft an OT in the 1st, draft a Center in the 2nd, move McGovern back to RG?

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    Draft an OT in the 1st, draft a Center in the 2nd, move McGovern back to RG?
    Totally fine with that. Go WR in FA

Hopefully James “mind” is clear enough to play next week 🙄🙄

Cough... Antonio Brown... Cough

Excuse me. I had something in my throat.

Give Lock some protection and we could have a chance at the POs next year. I think, I saw a better then avg. QB out there today and he has a lot of room for improvement. Kinda odd winning the game in the last seconds... maybe the bad luck cycle has run its course.

Quote Originally Posted by jflee66 View Post
    Give Lock some protection and we could have a chance at the POs next year. I think, I saw a better then avg. QB out there today and he has a lot of room for improvement. Kinda odd winning the game in the last seconds... maybe the bad luck cycle has run its course.
    He played as well as Allen has played. I think we can slow down a little bit. Lock has talent, but unless we get better at playcalling and get him another receiver aside from Sutton, playoffs won't be on the table next year.

I'm not sure what they will/can do about RT. If our guy is healthy he's good enough but can they take that gamble? I'd like to see Munchak actually work some magic with our depth guys as as well as develop draftees. And then we have Bolles. I have no idea what to do with him. Let him work security at the gate on game days?

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    He played as well as Allen has played. I think we can slow down a little bit. Lock has talent, but unless we get better at playcalling and get him another receiver aside from Sutton, playoffs won't be on the table next year.
    I agree which is why as much as I want us to draft o-line early & often I would not be upset if we drafted Jerry Jeudy or CeeDee Lamb with our very first pic if either is available when we first pick.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    I think Lock has more improvisational skill than Allen. I also think Lock reads the Defense better. They are very similar in effect at this point though. What I mean is that I think both give you about the same chance to win right now. If that's true then typically you go with the less experienced player.

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    I'm not sure what they will/can do about RT. If our guy is healthy he's good enough but can they take that gamble? I'd like to see Munchak actually work some magic with our depth guys as as well as develop draftees. And then we have Bolles. I have no idea what to do with him. Let him work security at the gate on game days?

Naa he would just hold up the line up
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

this is the exact kinda game you didnt wanna see. we looked awful AND got a win.

19,000 no shows. Ouch, but earned.

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    [/B]

Naa he would just hold up the line up
    Now that's funny! 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    19,000 no shows. Ouch, but earned.
    19,000 fair-weather folks missed a Broncos W. Sucks to be them.

It was entertaining.
    I was liking the first half, and cursing most of the second half.
    Now, I am happy we got the win.
    Things are always better after the Broncos Win!!!!