Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    McManus needs earn the right to attempt a kick that long.............. the only thing McManus has done this season is crumble my confidence in him.
    Exactly I cringe when he comes out for a 40 yard FG now, yet alone a 66 yard FG. Don't blame Fangio there.

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    That was crap. They should have let him try the kick.
    McManus is horrible with a 50 yarder

He had no chance, but strangle should have went for the deep pass when he had the time out

What the heck do we have to lose? These coaches are simply killing this team. I donít understand why theyíre so scared.

Itís like they havenít seen this team give up leads. So irritated.

Our losing record is on them.

Even being up 14-0, I knew this team would piss away that lead. Second half is going to be a nightmare

McManus has every right to be angry. Fangio no guts, no glory!

Ugly end to the half. Strong 1st quarter though, need more of that in the 2nd half.

were 3-8 n playing conservative whyyyyyyyy smh

Unreal sequence of events to close out a strong half. Fangio acting like we have a great defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Whole coaching staff needs to see the door...
    Fangio isnt calling this conservative crap

Those big plays at the end are reflective of a lack of fear of our pass rush. We need to be being a lot of stunts, and blitzes with AJ.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    If McManus gets a shot and misses ................................................
    The worst case scenario would be a Charger gets it and runs all the way back for seven points. Worth the risk of that for a shot at an NFL record. I know that he has been missing longer kicks. Part of that is mental, and we just screwed with our own Kicker's head in a close game.

Continuity with coaching means nothing if they canít play to win. They should have turned Lock lose on the 2 minute drill.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    McManus is horrible with a 50 yarder

He had no chance, but strangle should have went for the deep pass when he had the time out
    There was only one second on the clock. I think the time for Scang to do something was the previous drive, but he had already given up by then, and we ended up giving up a TD because of it.

People that are saying Fangio has no heart would be the same people saying Fangio should be fired if the kick was short and returned for a TD or blocked and returned for a TD.
    Go Hard or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    The worst case scenario would be a Charger gets it and runs all the way back for seven points. Worth the risk of that for a shot at an NFL record. I know that he has been missing longer kicks. Part of that is mental, and we just screwed with our own Kicker's head in a close game.
    He missed a 64 yarder earlier this season and was short by a good bit and not between the uprights. The real travesty is that they even considered it