Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 LastLast
    Damn what happened to Wolfe? What a nice game he had. But he looks severely injured
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Damn what happened to Wolfe? What a nice game he had. But he looks severely injured
    Dislocated elbow. Will be out for at least a few games, per sources.
    Geaux Tigers

They need to throw to Sutten more. He was basically single covered all day. He should have had 150 yards.

I've been really hard on McManus and I stand by what I've said. But I really love the passion he displayed today. He's telling me something. Did you know he came out after halftime and hit a practice kick from 65 and nailed it? Didn't count but ..............
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by PunchDrunk View Post
    They need to throw to Sutten more. He was basically single covered all day. He should have had 150 yards.
    He's turned into some special player hasn't he
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    I think Lock has more improvisational skill than Allen. I also think Lock reads the Defense better. They are very similar in effect at this point though. What I mean is that I think both give you about the same chance to win right now. If that's true then typically you go with the less experienced player.
    The jury is still out on that. The Chargers totally shut him down in the second half so we'll see going forward.

Aside from forcing the pass that resulted in the INT, I think he looked pretty good in his first outing against an equally bad team. I think he could have done more but I'm left questioning how much was playing conservative and lackluster play-calling and how much was it their defense adjusting to him. I'm sure it's a combination but how much, IDK.

He's turned into some special player hasn't he
    Sutton is a stud.

You can quote me.

I've been really hard on McManus and I stand by what I've said. But I really love the passion he displayed today. He's telling me something. Did you know he came out after halftime and hit a practice kick from 65 and nailed it? Didn't count but ..............
    it was really dumb not to let him. so say what you wlil about mcmanus but he has a HUGE leg. whether he misses it or not the distance should be there thus negating the return factor. plus he's at altitude.

Hope he's okay. He's been a beast this season and has played with heart. A true bright spot for this underachieving D.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    The jury is still out on that. The Chargers totally shut him down in the second half so we'll see going forward.

Aside from forcing the pass that resulted in the INT, I think he looked pretty good in his first outing against an equally bad team. I think he could have done more but I'm left questioning how much was playing conservative and lackluster play-calling and how much was it their defense adjusting to him. I'm sure it's a combination but how much, IDK.
    Yeah, I think they saddled Lock today. I can understand taking pressure off Lock, but it gave the chargers a chance to catch up. I believe the play calling was to conservative and reminded me of Shanny's time, when ever one in the stadium new he was going to running the rock up the middle. We really don't have anything to lose at this point and if Lock gets a few INTs, so what. 3 runs in a row and punt isn't going anywhere in this league. Some times I believe their field position shut down their offense. Instead of being aggressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post

I think the Broncos' offensive coaching staff shut Lock down more than anyone connected to the Chargers' defense.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoDrej View Post
    Hope he's okay. He's been a beast this season and has played with heart. A true bright spot for this underachieving D.
    I think I read a dislocated elbow will probably miss rest of season

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by LASERLIPS View Post
    Dislocated elbow. Will be out for at least a few games, per sources.
    I wonder if it's season-ending like Jano's was.. either way, I hope for the best. Might be better to put him on IR and let Jones, Walker, and Gotsis get some reps to close out the season honestly. I hope it's not the last time we see Wolfe in the Orange & Blue because he is a FA this offseason.
    2014 Adopt-A-Bronco: #43 T.J. WARD & #38 QUINTON CARTER
    2013 Adopt-A-Bronco: #25 CHRIS HARRIS

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    I think the Broncos' offensive coaching staff shut Lock down more than anyone connected to the Chargers' defense.
    That's pretty much it in a nutshell... No one mitigates or star players better than our coaching staff...

That was a good call on that pass interference.
    You’re not allowed to impede the receiver even if you are faking like you’re going for the ball. He should have ran to the ball the moment he realized it was going to the outside. Instead, he clearly stepped in Sutton’s way.

I wish the Broncos had found a way to generate some offense outside the first quarter.

They need to work on keeping a team down once they’re up by multiple scores.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!