Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    7-0 Good job by Sutton grabbin that.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

If thats not a catch then thats a DPI

I know itís extremely early, but that drive made me have some serious 2005 flashbacks.

that catch. his other hand was being held

Good grief what a catch ! I mean nice throw but cmon man that was epic by Sutton !

Lock is looking pretty good. Like the moment isn't too big for him. Nice to see. He's using the tools he has to move the Offense. Only made one bad play so far.

Lets go thats my qb! What a catch by sutton!

That catch. Just wow.

Should have been playing Lock for weeks now. Great play

What was good about the throw was he put it only where the receiver had a chance so there is that as well as Sutton being amazing.

Man. I know itís only been one drive but. I think we found our QB guys. He showed a lot on that first drive. Nice arm. Pocket awareness. His mobility is what I liked the most the way he will extend a play. Looks good so far. Letís get this W

So far other then the defense constantly sniffing every boot or roll out we do in every game
    Scrangrello calling a good game

Same route in a similar position that got Brandon Allen his first TD pass against the Browns. Another incredible catch by Sutton too.

lock to Sutton hopefully for many years to come

Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    Not much at this point of the season and considering it would only be 1 game and considering a lot more attention (game planning) is paid to stopping Von by opposing teams that wouldn't necessarily get paid to his replacement(s).
    Yep really good points. I happen to think that Von might have lost a little of his edge. Now what I'm talking about is a small factor. But like you say -when he's constantly double teamed....... doesn't take much. I still think Von can do things that only a couple guys in the NFL can do ............ so what is it I'm talking about?

Chip on the shoulder ....... prove your self edge. I think it's gone. I still think he plays hard, but there isn't that NEED to show you CAN do it when he's already done ............what EVERYTHING you can possible do in the NFL aside form historic all-time records.

This reply could very easily be taken wrong. If I could put a percentage on this edge lost I'd say it's maybe 2% or 3% tangibly. But desire is pretty powerful INtangibly.

So take it for what it's worth - just my opinion. I know he's just injured right now -I'm not saying anything about that. Talking about the games I've seen him play.
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top