Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sweep!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    because of a tie breaker lol

half of your wins came against us

the chargers are good at making dumb mistakes and losing to bad football teams, been doing it all year. broncos fans are exited to be 4-8, yes i'm pissed to also be 4-8, i have higher expectations for my team than you do, obviously.

but all i have to do is look at he chargers roster going forward to have hope and if i want to laugh, i can look at the broncos roster going forward.
    The Chargers are good at losing to the Broncos
    4-14 vs the Broncos since 2011.......no wonder you want Elway gone lol!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    The Chargers are good at losing to the Broncos
    4-14 vs the Broncos since 2011.......no wonder you want Elway gone lol!!!!!
    you are good at fairweathering.

i don't blame you though, i mean you actually think i'm a terrorist of broncos fans, of course you would run and hide if things were not going well, i ruin your day regardless though just by exposing your simple and flawed arguments.

are you really a coward? like in real life? or just on here? asking for a friend lol

you are good at fairweathering.

i don't blame you though, i mean you actually think i'm a terrorist of broncos fans, of course you would run and hide if things were not going well, i ruin your day regardless though just by exposing your simple and flawed arguments.

are you really a coward? like in real life? or just on here? asking for a friend lol
    Ran your mouth all offseason only to get swept by the franchise that owns your headspace!!

Even when we are not good we are still good enough to beat the Chargers with our rookie QB and minus our two best defenders!

4-14!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by 58Miller; 12-02-2019 at 10:43 PM.

because of a tie breaker lol

half of your wins came against us

the chargers are good at making dumb mistakes and losing to bad football teams, been doing it all year. broncos fans are exited to be 4-8, yes i'm pissed to also be 4-8, i have higher expectations for my team than you do, obviously.

but all i have to do is look at he chargers roster going forward to have hope and if i want to laugh, i can look at the broncos roster going forward.
    Getting swept is quite the tie breaker
    What are you 0-4 in the West, maybe the chiefs will be locked in the post by week 17 and let you play the third string like 2013 ... get a win lmao

Keep looking at our roster and laughing, then look at yours and then make new excuses why your team is

3-7 in the last ten games against us

And just got swept, by a team qbíd by a guy you called the worst Qb in the league in Flacco, and then by a rookie who was on IR since training camp... playing with a crap load of raw rookies , no Von, no chubb

Maybe then you gonna realize the broncos may finally be set at QB while your team is

Well ... in the market 😆

And nobody is excited to be 4-8

We excited because what we seen looked at lot like we have a franchise QB at last

How about the bolts... letís hope you pay Philip again

you broncos fans do realize that the chargers beat the chargers, right? you guys do realize that you didn't outplay us in any way except the mistake department, right? enjoy your win and your sweep, you deserve to talk smack to me. but your delusions of "not being as bad as the chargers" is only temporary euphoria.

you all are going to realize pretty quick that your team is bad and will continue to be bad thanks to the genius team wrecker that is john elway.
    I realize it must be very disappointing to see your team with all of its talent stink it up and get swept by a team in full rebuild mode at the bottom of the division. Believe it or I actually feel bad for you, lol. I actually like Rivers

you broncos fans do realize that the chargers beat the chargers, right? you guys do realize that you didn't outplay us in any way except the mistake department, right? enjoy your win and your sweep, you deserve to talk smack to me. but your delusions of "not being as bad as the chargers" is only temporary euphoria.

you all are going to realize pretty quick that your team is bad and will continue to be bad thanks to the genius team wrecker that is john elway.

The oldest excuse in the book, what are you on now a dozen?

So you beat yourself, was that what happened when Jones snatched a rivers pass with one arm

Or when Sutton abused heyward

Or when heyward was holding Suttons left arm and he still made a one handed TD catch

how about when CHJ just released keenan allen untouched and uncovered ..was that the chargers beating themselves, cause it looked like the broncos made the mistake there and it cost them 7

Tell us oh excuse maker what plays we’re just the bolts making mistakes and not the broncos just Making them

but your silence tells us you know thee truth...your team just aint that good
    Last edited by arapaho; 12-03-2019 at 09:17 AM.

As always, nobody is surprised when you show up here and constantly state stupid, lame, cow pie nonsense. It's what you do better than all members in this forum combined. You're the master of "sour grapes". Your never ending flood of "Chargers Suck" tears only makes us Bronco fans laugh that much harder. It's obvious you are incapable of being embarrassed with any of the bizarre crap that never stops flowing out of your mouth. You're the biggest "sore loser" ever so go ahead and continue the Rivers & Company down pour of tears.
    We can handle it all day long.....no problem!

You're the delusional one baph.....OWN IT!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Great stuff you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    As always, nobody is surprised when you show up here and constantly state stupid, lame, cow pie nonsense. It's what you do better than all members in this forum combined. You're the master of "sour grapes". Your never ending flood of "Chargers Suck" tears only makes us Bronco fans laugh that much harder. It's obvious you are incapable of being embarrassed with any of the bizarre crap that never stops flowing out of your mouth. You're the biggest "sore loser" ever so go ahead and continue the Rivers & Company down pour of tears.
    We can handle it all day long.....no problem!

You're the delusional one baph.....OWN IT!
    want to tell me why i'm wrong? i gave them their props for the win, they did win fair in square. but they did get outplayed and a key mistake did win them that game. yes they kicked that easy FG to win it but they had no chance without that PI and the chargers have been doing that all year.

oh and if you believe that idiocy you just posted, you haven't been reading here at all. which i don't doubt, you pop in here every once in a while and act like you have been here long enough to know what i post, you haven't.

again, do a simple search of the posts i have made giving props and eating crow when i have been wrong, something nobody else here does......literally nobody but me.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    The oldest excuse in the book, what are you on now a dozen?

So you beat yourself, was that what happened when Jones snatched a rivers pass with one arm

Or when Sutton abused heyward

Or when heyward was holding Suttons left arm and he still made a one handed TD catch

how about when CHJ just released keenan allen untouched and uncovered ..was that the chargers beating themselves, cause it looked like the broncos made the mistake there and it cost them 7

Tell us oh excuse maker what plays we’re just the bolts making mistakes and not the broncos just Making them

but your silence tells us you know thee truth...your team just aint that good
    look at the stats like i know you always do and tell me you didn't get outplayed

the chargers made plays too, more than the broncos did. that's not a solid argument bro. just accept that you won against a team that shot themselves in the foot like they have been doing all year, your team is bad too so i'm sure you will take it.

want to tell me why i'm wrong? i gave them their props for the win, they did win fair in square. but they did get outplayed and a key mistake did win them that game. yes they kicked that easy FG to win it but they had no chance without that PI and the chargers have been doing that all year.

oh and if you believe that idiocy you just posted, you haven't been reading here at all. which i don't doubt, you pop in here every once in a while and act like you have been here long enough to know what i post, you haven't.

again, do a simple search of the posts i have made giving props and eating crow when i have been wrong, something nobody else here does......literally nobody but me.

Literally

I don't post often, but I have eaten my crow when wrong. Late last season I made a smack thread predicting the Broncos would beat the Chargers in week 17 and thereby eliminate them from the playoffs. I was wrong and I ate my crow. Just for reference, I'll paste the thread below.

"Way early prediction alert!

Bronco's are going to beat the Chargers week 17 to kick the Chargers out of the wildcard playoff race (if the chargers are even in the race at that time.)
    "

After I was wrong (the Chargers clinched a playoff berth before the week 17 matchup if I remember right) I posted this.

"All in good fun Baph.
    Well that went up in smoke earlier than I thought. Congrats to the Chargers for their success and congrats to their fans for persevering and believing in the Chargers.

I should be rooting for Denver to beat the Chargers week 17 to spoil their seeding in the playoffs, but really the Chargers for me are more "likeable" than the Chiefs only because I'd rather see Phillip Rivers dominate in the playoffs than some new kid named Mahomes. Nothing against Mahomes as he'll have plenty of success in the NFL but I just feel like the NFL gods should give Rivers a nice swan song about now...

If Rivers manages to make some noise in the playoffs, he'll have a lot of non Chargers fans rooting for him. Just my opinion.

Yes Baphamet, I am eating Crow now. Not sure how it tastes. I do wonder about the origin of the phrase "eating crow" though. I'll google it. At least I'll have learned something by "eating crow".)"

Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    I don't post often, but I have eaten my crow when wrong. Late last season I made a smack thread predicting the Broncos would beat the Chargers in week 17 and thereby eliminate them from the playoffs. I was wrong and I ate my crow. Just for reference, I'll paste the thread below.

Bronco's are going to beat the Chargers week 17 to kick the Chargers out of the wildcard playoff race (if the chargers are even in the race at that time.)
    "

After I was wrong (the Chargers clinched a playoff berth before the week 17 matchup if I remember right) I posted this.

"All in good fun Baph.
    Well that went up in smoke earlier than I thought. Congrats to the Chargers for their success and congrats to their fans for persevering and believing in the Chargers.

I should be rooting for Denver to beat the Chargers week 17 to spoil their seeding in the playoffs, but really the Chargers for me are more "likeable" than the Chiefs only because I'd rather see Phillip Rivers dominate in the playoffs than some new kid named Mahomes. Nothing against Mahomes as he'll have plenty of success in the NFL but I just feel like the NFL gods should give Rivers a nice swan song about now...

If Rivers manages to make some noise in the playoffs, he'll have a lot of non Chargers fans rooting for him. Just my opinion.

Yes Baphamet, I am eating Crow now. Not sure how it tastes. I do wonder about the origin of the phrase "eating crow" though. I'll google it. At least I'll have learned something by "eating crow".)"
    Fair enough man, itís not very typical and not that Iím complaining but For obi to say Iím a soar loser just because Iím firing back here in smack? Yeah I couldnít let that one slide.

I gave obi props for his team beating mine and didnít say anything else. Why? Because he didnít start talking crazy after the win.

There are really only two broncos fans running mouth here. One of them has been hiding until now and the other just runs factually incorrect smack just to troll.

If it wasnít for those two I wouldnít have anything to say.

Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post

"

"All in good fun Baph.

Maybe I should have been more clear "something nobody else here does......literally nobody but me."

You're the only one? Not.

LOL, go play your lonesome little violin somewhere else.

look at the stats like i know you always do and tell me you didn't get outplayed

the chargers made plays too, more than the broncos did. that's not a solid argument bro. just accept that you won against a team that shot themselves in the foot like they have been doing all year, your team is bad too so i'm sure you will take it.
    look at the score and tell me you didn't get beat

but your bragging that your team had better stats than a team missing both von miller and Bradley Chubb, missing its starting RCB on IR and playing the third string CB, missing its starting RT, missing its starting FB,...and playing a rookie QB that was just taken off IR last week!!!

then to top it off we lost both the guy who replaced chubb and the play replacing von for some of the game, our starting RG went into concussion protocol, the starting ILB was wearing a leg brace

hey if your little self proclaimed moral victory of better stats against a hobbled team playing a rookie qb fresh off IR is what you need to sleep at night....then that's your weakness man