Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 65

Thread: Sweep!!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,575

    Sweep!!!!

    The more well rounded team ( according to Baphs) vs a team with their rookie QB in his first start and minus Chubb and Von and the broncos win!!!!!
    2-0 vs the bolts!!!!
    Last edited by 58Miller; 12-01-2019 at 05:43 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,204
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    The more well rounded team ( according to Baphs) vs a team with their rookie QB in his first start and minus Chubb and Von and the broncos win!!!!!
    2-0 vs the bolts!!!!
    Well it was their injuries to the tackles that was the issue on offense , and missing. DJ on defense at least some of the excuses, but they were healthy

    The broncos missing the Starting RT, Chubb, Von Miller, a mash unit db unit, a walking injured OLB, lost Wolfe and a rookie Qb

    And got swept

    Once again

    Maybe their just not as talented as he thinks

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    The more well rounded team ( according to Baphs) vs a team with their rookie QB in his first start and minus Chubb and Von and the broncos win!!!!!
    2-0 vs the bolts!!!!
    congrats but where have you been hiding at? i will give you broncos fans the respect for sweeping us but if you're going to come in here and call me out, maybe you should show your face around here more often when your team is losing?

    by the way, i thought injuries didn't matter? all teams have them, isn't that what you always tell me?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,575
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Well it was their injuries to the tackles that was the issue on offense , and missing. DJ on defense at least some of the excuses, but they were healthy

    The broncos missing the Starting RT, Chubb, Von Miller, a mash unit db unit, a walking injured OLB, lost Wolfe and a rookie Qb

    And got swept

    Once again

    Maybe their just not as talented as he thinks
    Lock 1-0 vs Rivers!!!!! Lol!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Well it was their injuries to the tackles that was the issue on offense , and missing. DJ on defense at least some of the excuses, but they were healthy

    The broncos missing the Starting RT, Chubb, Von Miller, a mash unit db unit, a walking injured OLB, lost Wolfe and a rookie Qb

    And got swept

    Once again

    Maybe their just not as talented as he thinks
    if the tables were trued right now you would be saying that was a gift win. where was the lack of talent? explain to me why the lack of talent is what lost the game. break down the game for me arapaho, i want to see your version of what exactly transpired.

    a PI (that was a bad call mind you) literally prevented that game from going to OT and you wan't to talk about lack of talent?

    you would have been crying to high heaven if your DB turned his head around and went for the ball but got called for a PI to lose the game. in fact you did just that earlier in the year with that "phantom no call" on chubb.

    you're a troll, nothing more. i'd be surprised if you even watched the game.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Lock 1-0 vs Rivers!!!!! Lol!!
    so are you back now? or you gonna hide again after the broncos lose?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,725
    "Name a team which reinvents more ways to lose than the Chargers"....

    -Rich Eisen
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,575
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    so are you back now? or you gonna hide again after the broncos lose?
    Posted Wednesday this week..... try to keep up!!!!
    Whatís your excuse with a loss to a bunch of back ups on a 4-8 team?

    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Broncos 16-10!

    Chargers driving at end of the game, but Rivers throws another game clinching int!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    "Name a team which reinvents more ways to lose than the Chargers"....

    -Rich Eisen
    arapaho told me it's a lack of talent, apparently he didn't watch the game.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,575
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    arapaho told me it's a lack of talent, apparently he didn't watch the game.
    Telesco gonna Draft a QB?
    Your team could use one......

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Posted Wednesday this week.....
    again, you been missing in smack for weeks, you used to be here all the time talking crazy stuff. you're a fairweather who actually has the nerve to call me out? go back under the rock from which you were hiding.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,575
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    again, you been missing in smack for weeks, you used to be here all the time talking crazy stuff. you're a fairweather who actually has the nerve to call me out? go back under the rock from which you were hiding.
    So posting this week doesnít count?
    Nice try bud!!! I know you donít want to face the facts that Elways back ups beat Telescoís starters but you made your bed, time to lie in it!!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Telesco gonna Draft a QB?
    Your team could use one......
    they already have one sitting on the bench better than anything you got. but why are you talking exactly? oh ya it's because the broncos won lol

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    So posting this week doesn’t count?
    Nice try bud!!! I know you don’t want to face the facts that Elways back ups beat Telesco’s starters but you made your bed, time to lie in it!!!
    making one post about the score prediction vs talking smack here everyday constantly before your team started losing? nothing you can ever do or say will change the fact that you're a fairweather smack talker. i called it the moment you joined smack right after the broncos got good, i can spot them from a mile away!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,575
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    they already have one sitting on the bench better than anything you got. but why are you talking exactly? oh ya it's because the broncos won lol
    Who? Easton Stick? Lol!!!!!!!!
    Canít wait to see him take the reigns.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •