Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweep!!!!

you made your fairweather bed 58miller, now lay in it

the chargers still posses lots of talent. making tons of key mistakes and having a washed up HOF QB doesn't change that fact.

you all won but it wasn't due to lack of talent lol

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Who? Easton Stick? Lol!!!!!!!!
    Can’t wait to see him take the reigns.....
    tyrod taylor is literally a better QB than any QB you have had since manning retired.

better than all 7 of those losers elway brought in and he isn't all that either. it's not hard to be better than the garbage Denver has had.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    making one post about the score prediction vs talking smack here everyday constantly before your team started losing? nothing you can ever do or say will change the fact that you're a fairweather smack talker. i called it the moment you joined smack right after the broncos got good, i can spot them from a mile away!
    I predicted we would win, in smack the week before the game...... how fair weather of me!!!!

Your team hasnít backed up your big mouth as usual!!!!
    The broncos swept the chargers with all their top players, and all you can say is ď you didnít talk enough smack!!!!!!Ē

I said Denver would win, you said they would lose, on to Houston!!!!

58miller will never learn, he has talked up every piece of crap QB elway has brought in since manning retired but now wants to talk smack to me about QB's like he knows anything about them?

tyrod taylor is literally a better QB than any QB you have had since manning retired.

better than all 7 of those losers elway brought in and he isn't all that either. it's not hard to be better than the garbage Denver has had.
    Yet he can take the job from the interception machine who has thrown your team out of the playoffs!!!!!!
    Taylor is a back up for a reason.

58miller will never learn, he has talked up every piece of crap QB elway has brought in since manning retired but now wants to talk smack to me about QB's like he knows anything about them?
    Elways QBs have won division, and conference titles and a Superbowl. Your QBs have.........

I predicted we would win, in smack the week before the game...... how fair weather of me!!!!

Your team hasn’t backed up your big mouth as usual!!!!
    The broncos swept the chargers with all their top players, and all you can say is “ you didn’t talk enough smack!!!!!!”

I said Denver would win, you said they would lose, on to Houston!!!!
    you have been hiding, come back and make one post, now you want to run your mouth and call me out. sorry, i don't give respect to fairweathwers, are you going to go run and hide again if houston wins?

you have been hiding, come back and make one post, now you want to run your mouth and call me out. sorry, i don't give respect to fairweathwers, are you going to go run and hide again if houston wins?
    Guess what brooms are great for?

Sweeping!!!!!! Like the broncos did your more well rounded team

Elways QBs have won division, and conference titles and a Superbowl. Your QBs have.........
    manning has won the SB, elway's QB's since have been absolutely horrible. how do you feel about flacco? you bragged about his SB win 7 years ago, how did that one work out? you bragged about mark sanchez and his playoff record, how did that one work out? you bragged about keenum going to the playoffs with the viks, how did that one work out?

maybe one day you will realize there is more to being as good player than your win loss record but then again you're incapable of looking at anything objectively so you will always be homer that only hangs around in smack when the broncos win.

manning has won the SB, elway's QB's since have been absolutely horrible. how do you feel about flacco? you bragged about his SB win 7 years ago, how did that one work out? you bragged about mark sanchez and his playoff record, how did that one work out? you bragged about keenum going to the playoffs with the viks, how did that one work out?

maybe one day you will realize there is more to being as good player than your win loss record but then again you're incapable of looking at anything objectively so you will always be homer that only hangs around in smack when the broncos win.
    Maybe one day you will realize 1 is more than Zero!!!
    Elway has brought in more SB winning QBs than all Charger GMís combined!!!!

Baphs what is the chargers record vs the Denver Broncos this year?

Guess what brooms are great for?

Sweeping!!!!!! Like the broncos did your more well rounded team

Baphs what is the chargers record vs the Denver Broncos this year?
    whats your post count this year when the broncos win vs when they lose? 983947345734832 - 1 i'm assuming lol

okay i'm done feeding the fairweather troll.

if the tables were trued right now you would be saying that was a gift win. where was the lack of talent? explain to me why the lack of talent is what lost the game. break down the game for me arapaho, i want to see your version of what exactly transpired.

a PI (that was a bad call mind you) literally prevented that game from going to OT and you wan't to talk about lack of talent?

you would have been crying to high heaven if your DB turned his head around and went for the ball but got called for a PI to lose the game. in fact you did just that earlier in the year with that "phantom no call" on chubb.

you're a troll, nothing more. i'd be surprised if you even watched the game.
    Quit crying... I said maybe right?

So pull up your panties

But you and your lil Sammy like to talk about te utter lack of talent elway has assembled

You clearly and often talk about how void of talent the broncos are and how supremely talented the bolts are

Blaming a slew of reasons for losing this year

Yet you were a healthy team, with rivers playing well.... and still got swept

Swept by a mash unit defense, a talentless offense run by a rookie that only took snaps this week and was on IR all season

Just saying, either the broncos are clearly more talented, clearly more talented than you believe

Or the bolts are not as talented as you think

This thread is entertaining as hell. Thanks guys!