Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sweep!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    whats your post count this year when the broncos win vs when they lose? 983947345734832 - 1 i'm assuming lol

okay i'm done feeding the fairweather troll.
    Your fed me for the entire offseason with all the smack you talked in the preseason!!!!!!
    Your team didnít get the memo and is sitting in last place with a 0-2 record vs the broncos!!

Iím not the reason your team isnít very good!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    This thread is entertaining as hell. Thanks guys!
    Your welcome D.S.!!!!!!
    Unfortunately Baphs doesnít know anything about class.
    Spent entire offseason pounding his chest about his elite team, and the broncos being trash!!!!!
    Turns out both teams are trash but the broncos just happen to be the more well rounded team even with back ups and a rookie QB in his first start.

tyrod taylor is literally a better QB than any QB you have had since manning retired.

better than all 7 of those losers elway brought in and he isn't all that either. it's not hard to be better than the garbage Denver has had.

Someone is taking this loss and ride to the afc west basement hard

Calm down bap

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post

Calm down bap
    Wouldnít you if the Broncos lost to the Chargers with Easton Stick starting his first game at QB and Ingram and Bosa didnít play due to injury?

Denver 2-0 vs the Bolts!!!!
    Last edited by 58Miller; 12-01-2019 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Wouldnít you if the Broncos lost to the Chargers with Easton Stick starting his first game at QB and Ingram and Bosa didnít play due to injury?

Denver 2-0 vs the Bolts!!!!
    I guess if I spent three years calling the broncos down for a lack of talent, spent the same time gloating about how rediculously talented the bolts are

And then spilt the first two seasons and get swept the next Iíd be a tad bitter 😝

I guess if I spent three years calling the broncos down for a lack of talent, spent the same time gloating about how rediculously talented the bolts are

And then spilt the first two seasons and get swept the next Iíd be a tad bitter 😝
    Guess will never know

Baphs did his best Cartman impression and went home for the night!!!!
    Didnít want to hear about his team getting swept by the Broncos...... which is weird because his #1 purpose for being here is to bash the Broncos.
    Like Iíve said before if Baphs thinks the broncos are horrible what does that make the Chargers?

Good game Baphs

I really like Ekeler, very shifty and sure footed. He's a baller.

Now go back to the cellar.

How bad are the Chargers to lose to the Broncos, twice?

WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    How bad are the Chargers to lose to the Broncos, twice?

WOW!
    How bad are the Broncos that were celebrating a sweep of the Chargers?

Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    we bad...but we aint chargers bad

if the tables were trued right now you would be saying that was a gift win. where was the lack of talent? explain to me why the lack of talent is what lost the game. break down the game for me arapaho, i want to see your version of what exactly transpired.

a PI (that was a bad call mind you) literally prevented that game from going to OT and you wan't to talk about lack of talent?

you would have been crying to high heaven if your DB turned his head around and went for the ball but got called for a PI to lose the game. in fact you did just that earlier in the year with that "phantom no call" on chubb.

you're a troll, nothing more. i'd be surprised if you even watched the game.

Hello, talent only counts when the talented person uses their talent to the fullest extent, aka performs exceptionally well multiplied x 22 players.

Teams lose games when the talent diminishes and becomes weak or makes bonehead mistakes. This applies to all teams.

And the PI literally prevented that game from going into OT because it was a textbook example of PI. And what are you saying? If that play was exactly the same but with a Charger receiver and a Bronco DB/Safety you would still claim it was a bad call?
    Absolutely not and you know it!

By the way, not that long ago in another thread when the Chargers only one game better you called the Broncos team a dumpster fire. How about that Nuclear Waste Dump in LA?

A season sweep of the Sparklers is a dish of CROW best served COLD! Please enjoy your cold food in the cold basement.
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 12-02-2019 at 04:06 PM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    Celebrating?

More like surprised with rookie QB Lock playing his first NFL game
    plus Chubb and Miller, both inactive.

Chargers had a few key players back, Derwin and Co.

I secretly mourned the loss of our top-5 pick.

Calm down bap
    because of a tie breaker lol

half of your wins came against us

the chargers are good at making dumb mistakes and losing to bad football teams, been doing it all year. broncos fans are exited to be 4-8, yes i'm pissed to also be 4-8, i have higher expectations for my team than you do, obviously.

but all i have to do is look at he chargers roster going forward to have hope and if i want to laugh, i can look at the broncos roster going forward.

we bad...but we aint chargers bad
    LOL yeah, your team doesn't beat themselves like the chargers do, that's the only thing worse about the chargers than the broncos. it's not like you outplayed us and yeah, you are happy as long as you beat the chargers, that is kind of sad but that's cool man, you gotta be happy about something when there is no hope for the future like in Denver right now.

it's going to be funny when we hit the ground running next year and the broncos are still.......the broncos.

you broncos fans do realize that the chargers beat the chargers, right? you guys do realize that you didn't outplay us in any way except the mistake department, right? enjoy your win and your sweep, you deserve to talk smack to me. but your delusions of "not being as bad as the chargers" is only temporary euphoria.

you all are going to realize pretty quick that your team is bad and will continue to be bad thanks to the genius team wrecker that is john elway.