Thread: nice sweep

nice sweep

nice win everyone, this loss sums up the entire season for the chargers. so many dumb mistakes all around. i didn't agree with that last call against hayward since he has a right to go for the ball but it doesn't matter, they didn't deserve to win anyways.

looking ahead to next year, there must be a new starting QB and there must be a shakeup along the coaching staff, this crap isn't good enough and it's not all because of rives either, even though his career in the NFL is coming to an end and probably before the seasons over i would assume.

as far as the broncos, they were not at full strength and still won, lock looked good at times but needs to work on accuracy. the broncos didn't even play their best game, they made mistakes too. but not as many as the chargers and not as many back breaking ones like the chargers.

but yes, congrats on sweeping the chargers, we are an embarrassment on every level, not just in the fanbase department. that's all i got......... :wave:

Except to go for the ball he would have had to run straight not swerve into the field to cut Sutton off

Clearly pi as the ball was to the sideline and the defender had outside leverage and he went into the field went the ball went sideline
    Last edited by arapaho; 12-01-2019 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Except to go for the ball he would have had to run straight not swerve into the field to cut Sutton off

Clearly pi as the ball was to the sideline and the defender had outside leverage and he went into the field went the ball went sideline
    as long as you turn your head you have every right to go for that ball. you would be making a very different argument had that happened to your team lol

but that's the no truthful troll in you.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    as long as you turn your head you have every right to go for that ball. you would be making a very different argument had that happened to your team lol

Negative. I remember Harris got a flag I believe it was against the chargers a few years ago where he ran while looking back but angled the receiver out of bounds and received a flag. He got it because while he was looking for the ball he was interfering with the receivers ability for the ball. Same type of concept here.

You have a right to the ball but he didn't turn for the ball until her flung himself into the receiver. If he was looking for the ball the direction he would might have gotten a pick instead he chose to interfere with the receiver.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Weíve lost at least 3 games this year that included questionable calls, nobody feels bad your corner doesnít have awareness of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Negative. I remember Harris got a flag I believe it was against the chargers a few years ago where he ran while looking back but angled the receiver out of bounds and received a flag. He got it because while he was looking for the ball he was interfering with the receivers ability for the ball. Same type of concept here.

You have a right to the ball but he didn't turn for the ball until her flung himself into the receiver. If he was looking for the ball the direction he would might have gotten a pick instead he chose to interfere with the receiver.
    Thatís what Iím saying Sutton was inside, Hayward had outside sideline

The ball was thrown to the sideline, Haywood turned into the field to cut Sutton off

Clear PI

Thatís not true at all

He clearly was not going for ball, the ball was outside, he turned two yards inside to cut Sutton off

He tried to fake like he was, clear PI

You know it