Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    i wouldn't expect harris to be here next year, i do like Bausby how he was playing before his injury was really nice he also showed up in pre-season. he would be my in house #2 Cb if he wasn't injuried.
    With an entire offseason under Fang, with his athletic ability, bausby has great potential, love him as the defacto #2.
    I need more Oline, please and thank you

Don't we still have Juwann Winfree? I don't think we need to draft a wr early this year.

If we were to draft today, what would our draft position be? I guess one site has us for 11 currently.

My point is unless we beat a team we shouldn't like the Texans or Chiefs I can't see us falling lower than 11. We should beat? Maybe the Lions.

In that scenario we have a real solid chance to get a really good OL. I mean the Chargers, Bengals, and Dolphins could all take QB's. Somebody will take Chase Young before us. We might be able to get Andrew Thomas and those 2 Iowa Tackles are pretty darn good too.
    Last edited by WYBRONCO; 12-03-2019 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    If we were to draft today, what would our draft position be? I guess one site has us for 11 currently.

My point is unless we beat a team we shouldn't like the Texans or Chiefs I can't see us falling lower than 11. We should beat? Maybe the Lions.

In that scenario we have a real solid chance to get a really good OL. I mean the Chargers, Bengals, and Dolphins could all take QB's. Somebody will take Chase Young before us. We might be able to get Andrew Thomas and those 2 Iowa Tackles are pretty darn good too.
    Leatherwood from bama looks pretty good. I still have issues believing that Washington will pass on Thomas

Probably lose CHJ, Wolfe, maybe Simmons, Shelby Harris, Gotsis... we're going to lose a lot. It seems more likely every day that Ja-Wuan signed his contract for the guaranteed money and never really intended to continue playing football. So, replacing those positions... and pretty much everyone but Risner on the O-line.

This ship is leaking like a sieve at this point. So, so many holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    Leatherwood from bama looks pretty good. I still have issues believing that Washington will pass on Thomas
    I totally agree. Leatherwood looks good, the center from Wisconsin is really, really good. Giants will probably take OSU kid if Cincinatti doesn't. Washington will almost certainly take Thomas in that scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Probably lose CHJ, Wolfe, maybe Simmons, Shelby Harris, Gotsis... we're going to lose a lot. It seems more likely every day that Ja-Wuan signed his contract for the guaranteed money and never really intended to continue playing football. So, replacing those positions... and pretty much everyone but Risner on the O-line.

This ship is leaking like a sieve at this point. So, so many holes.
    I think we franchise simmons if he doesnt want to resign

I see us losing Wolfe...too many injuries...CHJ gone, . I am guessing we reach out to Shelby....and Simmons....see if we can get them to stay...

The ja-Wuan situation is a mess... highest paid RT... who’s not emotionally available to the team..

I hope we can keep a few of our homegrown guys around... this team is building a core..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    I see us losing Wolfe...too many injuries...CHJ gone, . I am guessing we reach out to Shelby....and Simmons....see if we can get them to stay...

The ja-Wuan situation is a mess... highest paid RT... whos not emotionally available to the team..

I hope we can keep a few of our homegrown guys around... this team is building a core..
    Wolfe will be tough to replace. It's a difficult position to develop and not as many players as you might think worth drafting for the specific scheme. Unless AJ falls somehow in our lap in the 2nd your looking at some development needed. Still even keeping Wolfe we need to draft more depth. I would recommend Robert Windsor from Penn St or Jason Strowbridge from UNC. Both mid to late round draft picks that can develop well given enough attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    Wolfe will be tough to replace. It's a difficult position to develop and not as many players as you might think worth drafting for the specific scheme. Unless AJ falls somehow in our lap in the 2nd your looking at some development needed. Still even keeping Wolfe we need to draft more depth. I would recommend Robert Windsor from Penn St or Jason Strowbridge from UNC. Both mid to late round draft picks that can develop well given enough attention.
    I would hope we keep him, at the right price....but I am assuming we will lose him...I agree we need as much depth as we can get there...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Ceedee Lamb would be an awesome pick in the 1st round if he's available where pick. This whole WR class is so deep and incredibly talented. We need a sure-handed guy besides Sutton who can make plays and tough catches when we need it most. If we can snag Justin Jefferson in the 3rd round, that would be a steal.

An injection of speed into our offense would help immensely too. With Lock's cannon arm and deep accuracy, I could see a guy like Henry Ruggs II or Jalen Reagor being fantastic deep threats in this league.
    2014 Adopt-A-Bronco: #43 T.J. WARD & #38 QUINTON CARTER
    2013 Adopt-A-Bronco: #25 CHRIS HARRIS

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Ceedee Lamb would be an awesome pick in the 1st round if he's available where pick. This whole WR class is so deep and incredibly talented. We need a sure-handed guy besides Sutton who can make plays and tough catches when we need it most. If we can snag Justin Jefferson in the 3rd round, that would be a steal.

An injection of speed into our offense would help immensely too. With Lock's cannon arm and deep accuracy, I could see a guy like Henry Ruggs II or Jalen Reagor being fantastic deep threats in this league.
    But would you go WR over OT in round one? I would prefer we go the reverse, because a 2nd round WR should be just fine! An elite LT would be more imperative from my perspective.

And the very thought of potentially starting next season with a youthful, talented backfield, along with at least 2 quality WRs, supported by an improved Oline, gets me even more pumped!
    Last edited by CanDB; 12-03-2019 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    But would you go WR over OT in round one? I would prefer we go the reverse, because a 2nd round WR should be just fine! An elite LT would be more imperative from my perspective.

And the very thought of potentially starting next season with a youthful, talented backfield, along with at least 2 quality WRs, supported by an improved Oline, gets me even more pumped!
    It just depends on who is still on the board. I dont think taking the 3rd or 4th best OT vs the best WR in the class is quite so cut and dry. The need at both of those positions are by far the biggest on the team IMO with CB not too far behind.

Id probably lean towards taking that OT personally, but Lamb would be a heck of an addition. And a WR that can get open quickly can also help to mitigate a pass rush as well. One thing is for certain though, we have to knock this draft out of the park. The team is close, really they have been close for awhile but weve lacked a QB. I think Lock will be that guy so whether its an OT or a WR he will have to be a stud for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    There are always worker bee type defensive linemen that you can sign cheap each year. They might not be as good as Wolfe, but they'll probably be less injury prone and certainly cheaper. Draft a player or two to develop, sign a player or two like Corey Liuget, a serviceable but not spectacular veteran, and roll with it.

Just in the last few years I think of Peko, Shelby Harris and Mike Purcell.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    It just depends on who is still on the board. I dont think taking the 3rd or 4th best OT vs the best WR in the class is quite so cut and dry. The need at both of those positions are by far the biggest on the team IMO with CB not too far behind.

Id probably lean towards taking that OT personally, but Lamb would be a heck of an addition. And a WR that can get open quickly can also help to mitigate a pass rush as well. One thing is for certain though, we have to knock this draft out of the park. The team is close, really they have been close for awhile but weve lacked a QB. I think Lock will be that guy so whether its an OT or a WR he will have to be a stud for us.
    i don't think we need WR it could help but it is not a huge need

i would have OT OG and OC over it along with CB and ILB. we need a speedy ILB with top cover skills. cb is kinda scary with CHJ probably out. plus i would like to look into adding some more Beef to our o-line if we could get another 330 pound DE-DT hybrid with a bit a pass rush skills it would be a major upgrade to our Defense. we need to our Akiem Hicks. if we can get a really scary consistant pass rush on the QB we will be in a great spot. all we need a few guys who cause penetraition or pressure from the inside.

plus if you want a slot WR then i would suggest you can find those easier later in the draft. we have a pretty solid Core of WR with Sutton Looking to be an asending playing at the position. i also really like our Youth at that position in Fred Brown and Jawuan Winfree. our WR core is also super young the oldest WR we have under contract is Diontae Spencer at 27. i could also see him taking a step or two forward and compete for a starting WR spot. his speed is undeniable

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait