Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    I think Shurmur to the Vikes, and perhaps Gary or Klint(with Gary) to Denver.
    I don't think Kubes comes back

First thing that popped into my head.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I don't think Kubes comes back
    I think it's going to be Klint with Gary as an advisor. They are going to rush the process, so that way Minny and Cleveland can't do it.

I donít think Gary will come here because Munch is the OLine coach and he canít bring his guys with him. Dennison cannot coach the oline and Iíd personally (among with probably many others lol) would rather have Munch coaching the oline.

Hopefully this will be the last hire for OC in a long time now that thereís starting to be for sure pieces on offense especially at QB. They have to get this one right and take these young guys to the next level on offense.

It's got to be someone solid to go and fire a guy after one year like this. And the despair Elway exhibited to get Scangs here in the first place ..................j

Dayum
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Sounds like Elway wanted to be relevant during the playoffs, get a little attention. If youíre going to fire the guy do it the day after the Raiders game. Just shows how much Elway likes to be the center of attention.

I would LOVE Joe Brady coming to be the OC from LSU.

Then below him Pat Shurmer someone who is a proven OC and not looking to be a HC again probably after two times as a HC.

Then probably Kubiak as long as Dennison isnít brought in to be the oline coach.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
    I donít think Gary will come here because Munch is the OLine coach and he canít bring his guys with him. Dennison cannot coach the oline and Iíd personally (among with probably many others lol) would rather have Munch coaching the oline.

Hopefully this will be the last hire for OC in a long time now that thereís starting to be for sure pieces on offense especially at QB. They have to get this one right and take these young guys to the next level on offense.
    I think it will be Klint as OC, and Gary in an advisory role. Klint gets a stable group of veteran coaches, a young QB to grow with, and an organization that is more or less family. It's a good situation for him all things considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Sounds like Elway wanted to be relevant during the playoffs, get a little attention. If you’re going to fire the guy do it the day after the Raiders game. Just shows how much Elway likes to be the center of attention.
    You live in a crazy world...

Guarantee this isn't the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post
    You live in a crazy world...

Guarantee this isn't the deal.
    Donít get snarky. Itís my opinion, and your guarantee is an opinion as well.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
    I would LOVE Joe Brady coming to be the OC from LSU.

Then below him Pat Shurmer someone who is a proven OC and not looking to be a HC again probably after two times as a HC.

Then probably Kubiak as long as Dennison isn’t brought in to be the oline coach.
    I would be good with Shurmer. I don't know how I feel about Joe Brady, but to his credit he did great things with Burrow.

Whoever will work with whatever scheme Munchak wants to run on the o-line. I like the Shurmur idea.

i want Joe Brady from LSU for our new OC spot personally.

he learned how to call an offense under Sean Payton who is one of the best. then he goes to LSU and turns from a Middling to below average O to the best O in college football. right now he would be my top target for any Offensive coaching spot.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

With the #Broncos firing OC Rich Scangarello, expect them to target an experienced play-caller. They were at the bottom in explosive plays and have a young QB to mentor. That sounds like where Vic Fangio will turn.

Maybe not Klint

Unless the Broncos plan on bringing JUST Kubiak back, I don't see that as a probability.

Pat Shurmur would be a more likely choice. I don't see any college coordinator coming here.

Not really pleased with this news overall. They need continuity on offense and I felt the play calls and production got better once Lock went in.