Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Blue Jerseys?

Blue Jerseys?

Maybe its because were 2-0 in them this year- but Im really digging the blue jerseys- especially with the white pants for the full on late 90s glory days look.

How would people feel about switching back to them as our primary (keep Orange as the alt)? Even though a throwback of sorts- I think it could be a fresh look for a hopefully new era of Bronco football (w/Lock at the helm). Plus, wed still be connected to SB 50 (and SB 33) through the road whites...

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Bronco View Post
    Maybe it’s because we’re 2-0 in them this year- but I’m really digging the blue jerseys- especially with the white pants for the full on “late 90s” glory days look.

How would people feel about switching back to them as our primary (keep Orange as the alt)? Even though a “throwback” of sorts- I think it could be a fresh look for a hopefully new era of Bronco football (w/Lock at the helm). Plus, we’d still be connected to SB 50 (and SB 33) through the road whites...
    I love them also. My wife said the very same thing.
    Former Colorado resident, stuck in Texas. Broncos fan since 1987

Navy Blues are my favorite jersey. I love the Blue on Blue the best

Maybe it’s because we’re 2-0 in them this year- but I’m really digging the blue jerseys- especially with the white pants for the full on “late 90s” glory days look.

How would people feel about switching back to them as our primary (keep Orange as the alt)? Even though a “throwback” of sorts- I think it could be a fresh look for a hopefully new era of Bronco football (w/Lock at the helm). Plus, we’d still be connected to SB 50 (and SB 33) through the road whites...
    I'm down. Always been a fan of that look. Love the road whites too, they look sharp with the orange/navy stripes.
    Last edited by BroncosDivision; 12-02-2019 at 01:48 PM.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Hate 'em, absolutely hate 'em. I remember when the Broncos changed uniforms in '97, I was so disgusted.

I don't hate the blue but prefer Orange. Orange is our primary color, it should be the main jersey color in my opinion. I will always vote for Orange over blue. It may also be because orange has always been my favorite color!

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

I don't have an issue with those unis but...

...our colors are 'Orange & Blue' and not 'Blue & Orange' (see what I did there) so Orange needs to remain our primary color.

But I do like the blue on blue alternate unis.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

While I am partial to the Orange, I will always love the blue since we won our first SB in them.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

No. I like doing the throwback jerseys now and then. It's fun. But I prefer an orange jersey with white pants and all white with navy accents for road games.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    I don't have an issue with those unis but...

...our colors are 'Orange & Blue' and not 'Blue & Orange' (see what I did there) so Orange needs to remain our primary color.

But I do like the blue on blue alternate unis.
    -which is Chicago's scheme, another reason to keep the orange jerseys for our predominant color. I liked the '97 jerseys and we won it all in them, but I was glad to switch back to orange.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Orange jerseys, white pants.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Minus the helmet, this is my favorite uniform. There are pics out there of Elway wearing that uni in a game as a throwback.

Thanks for the responses guys. Some interesting perspectives there. Definitely get the tradition of the orange- and the resistance to changing it. Going back to blue just seems like a minor way to kind of shake the org up a little and turn the page on 2017-19.

One thing for sure- almost eerie how much Lock resembles Cutler- particularly when wearing the blue jersey...

Thanks for the responses guys. Some interesting perspectives there. Definitely get the tradition of the orange- and the resistance to changing it. Going back to blue just seems like a minor way to kind of shake the org up a little and turn the page on 2017-19.

One thing for sure- almost eerie how much Lock resembles Cutler- particularly when wearing the blue jersey...
    Its been said on here before and i agree, the best uniform change up would be to make the color rush jerseys and helmets our primary home jerseys. I love them, they keep the orange primary and bring back the old school helmet. I would love if they went to a matte finish on the helmets like minn has too.

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Its honestly probably time for a refresh of sorts but who actually trusts Nike to do that right anymore.