View Poll Results: What's Your "Gut" Feeling About Our QB Situation?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Drew Lock Will Be The Guy

44 78.57%
  • Drew Lock Will Not Be The Guy

3 5.36%
  • 5 Games Aren't Enough, So We Need To Invest In Another QB This Offseason

9 16.07%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Bring in Eli

Omaha!

For me its the mental aspect of the game that Lock needs to succeed. According to Risner he has the will to study and study hard. That is all Lock needs because he has tremendous talent. But, if he's going to get wins in the NFL, he's going to have to get it between the ears.

Quote Originally Posted by False Start View Post
    Bring in Eli

Omaha!
    Oma-haha!!

Bring in Eli

Omaha!
    I'm thinking Omagod!!

Bring in Eli

Omaha!
    Can you imagine the uproar a move like that would generate on this board, lol!

My gut says we’re set for 10 years 😁

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    It is?

I know November has passed us by but I'd still like you to take on a challenge. Your next hundred posts cannot contain the word "Tebow" or reference of any sort. Are you up for it?
    Under ingen omstændigheder - den fyr er det vigtigste spørgsmål der kan stilles når du spørger hvad en god QB er!

For the rest of you - no you cannot have a discussion about what a good to great QB is, if you are not willing to discuss what the premise of a good QB is. If producing the best results of any QB the Broncos has ever drafted - and doing that on the back of the worst season Broncos has ever produced, doing so with the lowest ranked defense a broncos QB has ever gone to the playoffs with, and producing the statistically best game a Broncos QB has ever had in the playoffs - if that constitutes the definition of failure, then what is the point of failure for Lock?

Is throwing pretty passes as Sam Bradford and never making the playoffs our gold standard for Lock?

To me it is the ability to put the team on your back, get everyone playing better as a unit and like Elway, Plummer and Tebow be able to turn an ugly game into a parade by things that have opposing teams baffled. Sending Sexy Rexy to the hospital because you humiliate his star studded defense is pretty special!

I just hope that Lock has that will and ability to fight for every inch to win the game, and that he can inspire his teammates to give it all.
    Last edited by BroncoFanDK; 12-05-2019 at 02:44 PM.

Bring in Brady
    Fix it for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
    Under ingen omstændigheder - den fyr er det vigtigste spørgsmål der kan stilles når du spørger hvad en god QB er!

For the rest of you - no you cannot have a discussion about what a good to great QB is, if you are not willing to discuss what the premise of a good QB is. If producing the best results of any QB the Broncos has ever drafted - and doing that on the back of the worst season Broncos has ever produced, doing so with the lowest ranked defense a broncos QB has ever gone to the playoffs with, and producing the statistically best game a Broncos QB has ever had in the playoffs - if that constitutes the definition of failure, then what is the point of failure for Lock?

Is throwing pretty passes as Sam Bradford and never making the playoffs our gold standard for Lock?

To me it is the ability to put the team on your back, get everyone playing better as a unit and like Elway, Plummer and Tebow be able to turn an ugly game into a parade by things that have opposing teams baffled. Sending Sexy Rexy to the hospital because you humiliate his star studded defense is pretty special!

I just hope that Lock has that will and ability to fight for every inch to win the game, and that he can inspire his teammates to give it all.
    Amen to this post. It remains to be seen if Lock can be this kind of QB, and I hope he is. But I remain unconvinced Lock is an NFL QB. He has an NFL arm; he has good mobility. But he has a lot more work to do to put his athleticism to use by developing an NFL-level mental game.

I hope he does. But I also hope the scouting department is putting in a lot of work looking at all the QBs coming into the 2020 draft.

My gut says that Lock will be the guy for next season and will only remain the guy beyond that if he’s good enough to pass on Trevor Lawrence or Justin Fields.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
    Det må da vist være snapsen der taler.

Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

What's up with all these Danish Broncos fans!?!? What the blazes are you guys doing way the hell over there!??
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    What's up with all these Danish Broncos fans!?!? What the blazes are you guys doing way the hell over there!??
    Danish things.

Think of us as a smaller Canada with better bacon (that's right fellow Canadians... fight me!)

On a more serious note, NFL is more popular way the hell over here than you would think.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

I would have voted for "I don't know" if it was there. This reminds a bit of 2010 when they put Tebow in near the end of the season, and he brought hope, enthusiasm, leadership, poise, etc. yet he was not the guy.
    because he sucked at throwing the ball