Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CeeDee Lamb or Henry Ruggs III ?

If we go WR in round one which of these 2 would you pick ?

Lamb looks more polished, great hands, runs good routes, and reminds me a little of Hopkins in Houston.

Ruggs is X factor and has speed to burn, something this offense needs. He runs good routes and has decent hands. The OC can get creative with him and he would create space for Sutton and Lindsay (our version of Hill in KC)

I'm split between who I would go for (I think Jeudy will be gone)

It is to rich for ruggs if I could move down a few spots I would grab ruggs with out a second though. His speed will help out this team

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    It is to rich for ruggs if I could move down a few spots I would grab ruggs with out a second though. His speed will help out this team
    Yea I'm kinda edging the same way........... but how tempting is it to give Lock an offense containing Lindsay, Fant, Sutton, and a young DeShaun Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Yea I'm kinda edging the same way........... but how tempting is it to give Lock an offense containing Lindsay, Fant, Sutton, and a young DeShaun Jackson
    I am also really high on laviska. I hear he runs a 4.4 at 6'2 220 and he runs routes like a wr. But when he has the ball in his hands he runs like a running back

Lamb could be a top 5 WR in the NFL.

Sutton is already a top 5 WR in the NFL.

Put them on one field... thatís a scary sight

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Lamb could be a top 5 WR in the NFL.

Sutton is already a top 5 WR in the NFL.

Put them on one field... thatís a scary sight
    i am not sure you can underrate Ruggs speed though.

this class is really strong at WR.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

i am not sure you can underrate Ruggs speed though.

this class is really strong at WR.
    Without a doubt, Ruggs might just be the fastest player in the last few drafts since John Ross. I just like Lambís polish and his consistent, reliable production with three different QBs. Lock and Ruggs would be a scary combo that would stretch defenses for days. I would like that, too.

I am also really high on laviska. I hear he runs a 4.4 at 6'2 220 and he runs routes like a wr. But when he has the ball in his hands he runs like a running back
    He's a beast and he's also one of the best people...great kid. My only concern with him is that he's so physical he gets hurt. Nothing really serious so far, but he's been banged up the past two years. He can run past players and run over them too.

I think the 1st will be spent on the trenches. With reports or OBJ wanting out of Cleveland, a 2nd and 4th for him to tandem with Sutton would be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    I think the 1st will be spent on the trenches. With reports or OBJ wanting out of Cleveland, a 2nd and 4th for him to tandem with Sutton would be sweet.
    IDK if OBJ would work because he wants the ball and doesn't care for rebuilding, we would be a similar situation that he is in

Ew keep obj out of denver we don't need his personality on this team

Ew keep obj out of denver we don't need his personality on this team
    Lambs skill set is also similar and would come at a much cheaper price both is cap dollars and draft stock

I don't think Sutton would take a back seat to anybody now. However, I would go Ruggs 1st pick and move up to get us a O-lineman in the 2nd rnd. if the value was there.

One consideration is that this is supposed to be the deepest WR draft ever. Also, there's talk that there are a ton of great WR in the pipeline and a huge number of WR are in the Top 100 high school players. Some think WR will soon be like RB in that there's so many good WRs their draft and salary value will drop.

Give me Ruggs. Lamb is a heck of a player. But Ruggs has rare, rare, speed and acceleration.

Im in favor of drafting 2 WRís in this draft since we have Sutton, and thatís about it. We can get a lesser version of Lamb in the mid rounds. Such as Tyler Johnson from Minnesota, who is also a great blocker and very good fit for this offense.

Sutton, Ruggs, Johnson, Patrick, Fant. We would give Lock plenty of talent to grow with.