Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by montee2ball View Post
    You probably are. The teams that beat the Chiefs this year, they all scored over 35 points. The Rams last year scored over 50.
    Yes you have to limit their touches but also have to score TDs not FGs.
    You mean 30 cause only one team that beat them scored over 35. Titan 35 vs Kansas city 32 but the other loses texans and packers put up 31 in there win. But the real one that's kinda a question mark is that 19 to 13 colts vs chiefs game early
    I think mahomes may have been out then. I still feel like you have a better chance of beating the chiefs if you can limit there points. I don't think our offense has the ability to put 50 up

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    You mean 30 cause only one team that beat them scored over 35. Titan 35 vs Kansas city 32 but the other loses texans and packers put up 31 in there win. But the real one that's kinda a question mark is that 19 to 13 colts vs chiefs game early
    I think mahomes may have been out then. I still feel like you have a better chance of beating the chiefs if you can limit there points. I don't think our offense has the ability to put 50 up

Not yet, but, with a new OC/QB Coach , a better pass catching Phillip Lindsay, an improved Noah Fant coupled with Henry Ruggs 3rd......we just might { And I didn't even mention our beast Mr. Sutton.} Can any one say 50 Burger
    Last edited by skeeter01; 01-19-2020 at 06:28 AM.

Give me Ruggs at 15, then K.J. Hill with one of our 3rds. Yowza. Fill the holes on the lines and get a CB in FA and weíre in business!

If Lamb is there and it has to be one of the 2 Lamb. He is the #1 in this draft class.

My board of WR:
    1. Ruggs
    2. Reagor
    3. Lamb
    4. Jeudy

I cannot wait till path to the draft. They are not the end all be all....but there is some very good analysis done there and I want to see their take on Reagor. Me....I want Ruggs, but remain open to other possibilities....just cannot put up with drops. Still remember Demarius T.'s crucial drop against the Chiefs.....ugh

My WR list

Shenault
    Jeudy
    Ruggs
    Reagor
    Lamb ( i feel hes way over rated)

If the question is Lamb or Ruggs at 15 the clear winner is Lamb by 1000 times. I doubt Lamb will be available at 15 though. Still hoping for a starting LT at 15.
    https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/s4pltBb35iBlrpYyfA6PTSXU4bI=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2924184/cj.0.gif WHEC-724

Quote Originally Posted by nickmeyer View Post
    If the question is Lamb or Ruggs at 15 the clear winner is Lamb by 1000 times. I doubt Lamb will be available at 15 though. Still hoping for a starting LT at 15.
    And Ruggs it is.

This year is except it and we know ruggs will be a good pick and we know Lock and the broncos O could sure use him so letís do it.

Itís not like Elway has missed before anyway!

Where does Juan Winfree stand in all of this WR talk. He had a really good preseason, but has been a ghost since. I personally had very high Hope's for him and still do. I really really want Ruggs ,or one of the top three WR at 15, but if we think Winfree Has any upside, maybe that changes things? Does any one know what his 40 time is, or his wiggle or route tree ? I wanted to start a thread on him.....but maybe this will work if I can get any good feed back here.

Courtland Sutton Round 2 pick #40, that was a great pick!!!!

Need speed. Thereís nobody on offense that can take it to distance on any given play at any time. It would open more up for other players. Give me Ruggs and then the Wisconsin center in the 2nd round.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
    Need speed. There’s nobody on offense that can take it to distance on any given play at any time. It would open more up for other players. Give me Ruggs and then the Wisconsin center in the 2nd round.
    Preach...been saying this for awhile !

Ceedee Lamb will more likely than not be gone by pick 15. It's hard to see him falling that far, but he is in my opinion the more sure bet than Ruggs. But Ruggs III at 15 is a perfect pick as well that immediately impacts this offense.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!