Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 334
  1. #76
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by montee2ball View Post
    You probably are. The teams that beat the Chiefs this year, they all scored over 35 points. The Rams last year scored over 50.
    Yes you have to limit their touches but also have to score TDs not FGs.
    You mean 30 cause only one team that beat them scored over 35. Titan 35 vs Kansas city 32 but the other loses texans and packers put up 31 in there win. But the real one that's kinda a question mark is that 19 to 13 colts vs chiefs game early
    I think mahomes may have been out then. I still feel like you have a better chance of beating the chiefs if you can limit there points. I don't think our offense has the ability to put 50 up

    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    You mean 30 cause only one team that beat them scored over 35. Titan 35 vs Kansas city 32 but the other loses texans and packers put up 31 in there win. But the real one that's kinda a question mark is that 19 to 13 colts vs chiefs game early
    I think mahomes may have been out then. I still feel like you have a better chance of beating the chiefs if you can limit there points. I don't think our offense has the ability to put 50 up




    Not yet, but, with a new OC/QB Coach , a better pass catching Phillip Lindsay, an improved Noah Fant coupled with Henry Ruggs 3rd......we just might { And I didn't even mention our beast Mr. Sutton.} Can any one say 50 Burger
    Last edited by skeeter01; 01-19-2020 at 06:28 AM.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6,026
    Give me Ruggs at 15, then K.J. Hill with one of our 3rds. Yowza. Fill the holes on the lines and get a CB in FA and weíre in business!

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Posts
    4,778
    If Lamb is there and it has to be one of the 2 Lamb. He is the #1 in this draft class.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    769
    My board of WR:
    1. Ruggs
    2. Reagor
    3. Lamb
    4. Jeudy

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    917
    I cannot wait till path to the draft. They are not the end all be all....but there is some very good analysis done there and I want to see their take on Reagor. Me....I want Ruggs, but remain open to other possibilities....just cannot put up with drops. Still remember Demarius T.'s crucial drop against the Chiefs.....ugh

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    13
    My WR list

    Shenault
    Jeudy
    Ruggs
    Reagor
    Lamb ( i feel hes way over rated)

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Posts
    4,778
    If the question is Lamb or Ruggs at 15 the clear winner is Lamb by 1000 times. I doubt Lamb will be available at 15 though. Still hoping for a starting LT at 15.
    https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/s4pltBb35iBlrpYyfA6PTSXU4bI=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2924184/cj.0.gif WHEC-724

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,064
    Quote Originally Posted by nickmeyer View Post
    If the question is Lamb or Ruggs at 15 the clear winner is Lamb by 1000 times. I doubt Lamb will be available at 15 though. Still hoping for a starting LT at 15.
    And Ruggs it is.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,490
    This year is except it and we know ruggs will be a good pick and we know Lock and the broncos O could sure use him so letís do it.

    Itís not like Elway has missed before anyway!

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    917
    Where does Juan Winfree stand in all of this WR talk. He had a really good preseason, but has been a ghost since. I personally had very high Hope's for him and still do. I really really want Ruggs ,or one of the top three WR at 15, but if we think Winfree Has any upside, maybe that changes things? Does any one know what his 40 time is, or his wiggle or route tree ? I wanted to start a thread on him.....but maybe this will work if I can get any good feed back here.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Eastern Seaboard
    Posts
    3,507
    Courtland Sutton Round 2 pick #40, that was a great pick!!!!

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,956
    Need speed. Thereís nobody on offense that can take it to distance on any given play at any time. It would open more up for other players. Give me Ruggs and then the Wisconsin center in the 2nd round.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
    Need speed. There’s nobody on offense that can take it to distance on any given play at any time. It would open more up for other players. Give me Ruggs and then the Wisconsin center in the 2nd round.
    Preach...been saying this for awhile !

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,593
    Ceedee Lamb will more likely than not be gone by pick 15. It's hard to see him falling that far, but he is in my opinion the more sure bet than Ruggs. But Ruggs III at 15 is a perfect pick as well that immediately impacts this offense.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •