Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 334
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,591
    Call me Al Davis,
    but I would draft Ruggs III due to his exceptional speed.

    But, I would prefer a trade down and select
    C Tyler Biadasz, Wisconsin in R1 (20-25)
    then select WR Jalen Reagor, TCU in R2.

    Reagor is a threat in the return game,
    and a solid WR3.

    Sutton, Patrick/Winfree, Reagor

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    8,499
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Call me Al Davis,
    but I would draft Ruggs III due to his exceptional speed.

    But, I would prefer a trade down and select
    C Tyler Biadasz, Wisconsin in R1 (20-25)
    then select WR Jalen Reagor, TCU in R2.

    Reagor is a threat in the return game,
    and a solid WR3.

    Sutton, Patrick/Winfree, Reagor
    I really like hamilton as that Big Slot guy. he can be a good reciever the fact he isn't listed here confuses me. i think we need more of an outside guy then a slot.

    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,836
    CeeDee!!!!!!
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg[/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    I really like hamilton as that Big Slot guy. he can be a good reciever the fact he isn't listed here confuses me. i think we need more of an outside guy then a slot.
    Whereas Courtland Sutton improved over his rookie numbers,
    DaeSean Hamilton has regressed:

    30 catches to 15 catches
    243 yards to 154 yards
    2 TDs to 0 Td

    Tim Patrick "seems" to be outperforming Hamilton
    which is why I labeled him as WR#2 next to Winfree
    because I have more faith in them than Hamilton.

    I hope Hamilton pans out, though.

    Sutton, Patrick/Winfree, Reagor, Hamilton,

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    8,499
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Whereas Courtland Sutton improved over his rookie numbers,
    DaeSean Hamilton has regressed:

    30 catches to 15 catches
    243 yards to 154 yards
    2 TDs to 0 Td

    Tim Patrick "seems" to be outperforming Hamilton
    which is why I labeled him as WR#2 next to Winfree
    because I have more faith in them than Hamilton.

    I hope Hamilton pans out, though.

    Sutton, Patrick/Winfree, Reagor, Hamilton,
    i still want to give Hamilton another year what i would be looking most to put in our core is speedstar deep threat. or a good deep threat of some sort to pair with sutton.

    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,175
    I would love to add Ruggs and his speed. That would be a great way to ensure we get 1 on 1 matchups with Fant and Sutton. I think Penn States KJ Hamler could be this for us as well as another later option.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    16,428
    If Lamb is on the board it has to be him if not an OT. He may not be as fast but heís still fast and a great route runner with exceptional body control, incredible ball tracking ability, and extremely strong hands. He isnít just a WR heís a football player and heís a terrific blocker out on the edges. Barring complacency or a devastating injury Lamb will be the best WR from this class. Lamb and Sutton would be a nightmare for secondaries in all levels of the field on passing and running plays.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    If Lamb is on the board it has to be him if not an OT. He may not be as fast but heís still fast and a great route runner with exceptional body control, incredible ball tracking ability, and extremely strong hands. He isnít just a WR heís a football player and heís a terrific blocker out on the edges. Barring complacency or a devastating injury Lamb will be the best WR from this class. Lamb and Sutton would be a nightmare for secondaries in all levels of the field on passing and running plays.
    Lamb is a heck of a player. But you can find similar players out there, and in every draft class.

    Ruggs has lots of room to improve, but at 6í0 190 heís not small. He is very close to Olympic speed, and his football skills gets severally overlooked because of his speed.

    The guy was a 5* recruit, no one questions his hands, and he does better on 50/50 balls than you expect for his height. Heís an Tyreek Hill type talent, that needs to develop more.

    I donít take Ruggs at 12 but if heís anywhere need the end of 1st or early second we should use our draft ammo to move up and grab the guy.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    i still want to give Hamilton another year what i would be looking most to put in our core is speedstar deep threat. or a good deep threat of some sort to pair with sutton.
    It would be cap-wise to retain him.

    Whoever Denver drafts, I hope he is tall, quick and fast.

    I am about done patiently waiting for Winfree to get some PT.
    I hope it happens soon because I want to see why Denver traded for him.

    Maybe this Sunday.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    8,499
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    It would be cap-wise to retain him.

    Whoever Denver drafts, I hope he is tall, quick and fast.

    I am about done patiently waiting for Winfree to get some PT.
    I hope it happens soon because I want to see why Denver traded for him.

    Maybe this Sunday.
    I'd take a shorter wr with great explosion also

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,956
    Either one but personal preference give me Ruggs. We need a Tyreek Hill type player to the offense to open it up more. A home run threat.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,581
    Idk, Lamb just made a ridiculous catch a minute ago in the playoff game. LSU has NFL quality defenders and he still can't be stopped. IF....Denver did go that route I think Lamb would have to be my choice.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    11,293
    Both players could help the offense. Although Lamb is probably more polished I would lean toward Ruggs. Lock has shown the ability to work the interior and deliver the ball quickly. I could see Ruggs chewing up YAC. Maybe an alternate to Lamb could be Antonio Gandy-Golden. Jalen Reagor could be the alternate pick to Ruggs.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,836
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Idk, Lamb just made a ridiculous catch a minute ago in the playoff game. LSU has NFL quality defenders and he still can't be stopped. IF....Denver did go that route I think Lamb would have to be my choice.
    Even with the loss tonight lamb is still one hell of a receiver....

  15. #30
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    8,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Both players could help the offense. Although Lamb is probably more polished I would lean toward Ruggs. Lock has shown the ability to work the interior and deliver the ball quickly. I could see Ruggs chewing up YAC. Maybe an alternate to Lamb could be Antonio Gandy-Golden. Jalen Reagor could be the alternate pick to Ruggs.
    The thing I find interesting about this statement is I hear people calling lamb the best yac wr this class

    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •